Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run (17804 Views)

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting / APC Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn To Compromise Taraba Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by foodifoodi: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
People only accept defeat when it is reasonably clear the election was free and fair

2 Likes

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by JegaQuin: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
I guess this forum is filled up with Igbo people... grin....

pls does anyone know how to cook coconut rice jare??... grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by pat077: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
These ppl know hw to play d media game.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by omarhlichanwa: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vorp:
To be sincere na because say she be woman o.
we don't want her and y'all can't force her on us, APC should stop fantasizing about Taraba.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by dave2meek(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
They are undemocratic...They rose to power via propaganda...

The truth SHALL surely find them out
Yes o
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Ewo! 2Billion

money that can change the life of 5 LGAs in that state cry

Some P0lithiefcians been wasting our money since 1914 angry cry
i was born and brought up in Taraba, posting this from Taraba and most especially from Donga L.G. Believe the APC at your peril

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by tomakint: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is anybody still doubting that APC is a useless party?

2 Likes

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by idupaul: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC is becoming annoying by the day with this their pre emptive propaganda .. It was responsible for the violence in Taraba when they went ahead to announce their candidate as governor when a quarter of votes had not even been counted and started calling her first female Governor on social media.. Any one that knows Taraba knows there is no way APC is going be Governor in that state.

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lalasticlala when will my threads on Taraba's politics make front page? I understand you and the other mods won't let that happen because my threads expose the APC, you don't want the world to know the truth of what is really happening in Taraba. Issokay, issorait, continue!
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
My Friend in Taraba state says, in his own words..."even if they conduct the election 1million times, PDP would Still win" I think it's about time they stopped dreaming about Taraba.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
idupaul:
APC is becoming annoying by the day with this their pre emptive propaganda .. It was responsible for the violence in Taraba when they went ahead to announce their candidate as governor when a quarter of votes had not even been counted and started calling her first female Governor on social media.. Any one that knows Taraba knows there is no way APC is going be Governor in that state.
thank you my brother, go check out my threads please. SMH for APC's moles on Nairaland!
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Eyepencil: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
E no dey hard dis people to mention billions...which kain useless party be dis
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by olaniyanc: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
chymystique:
APC always Crying Foul and Lamenting all the time... Them no dey tire? undecided

PDP should stop employing impunity, bringandage and rigging to win election. PDP is a disgrace to Nigerian democractic system
Pdp should be banned totally from ever participating in any election in Nigeria. !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pelmet:
My Friend in Taraba state says, in his own words..."even if they conduct the election 1million times, PDP would Still win" I think it's about time they stopped dreaming about Taraba.
they can't win here, yes we the famous 'CABAL'. Please go check out my threads on Taraba. # Jukun: (Bazinza nwuzau shi nwuzau) English (my people your brother is your brother)

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
APC have started with their propaganda again o. They want to achieve their one-party state but they have FAILED. For the record...

Supplementary election will be held within 30 days. PDP Ishaku Leads so far
PDP had scored a total of 317,198 votes to APC’s 262,386.

Nothing For APC...
their own na play, we go slaughter them for re-run election. Instead of them to prove to us that they are better than PDP, they've proven to be worst. They've successfully burnt their bridges with us Tarabans, #DONGA's50,000forDDI come Saturday
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rapzino:
their own na play, we go slaughter them for re-run election. Instead of them to prove to us that they are better than PDP, they've proven to be worst. They've successfully burnt their bridges with us Tarabans, #DONGA's50,000forDDI come Saturday
Thank You! They just want to force themselves on Tarabans...But Tarabans are wise
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
Thank You! They just want to force themselves on Tarabans...But Tarabans are wise
they are shameless liars and there is nothing a shameless person cannot do.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Rapzino: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Exjoker, come see wetin this APC dullards dey talk about our General and PDP
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by PatMcAdam(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC loves controversy. Their propaganda machine is @ it again! The dreamers can't see the handwriting on the wall. Some states are just core PDP - Taraba, Rivers, Enugu, Imo. Saturday will prove this in Imo.

Dear APC supporters learn to be good sport. You need the Jonathan lecture on how to concede defeat. undecided
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by ddippset(m): 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Like Rivers State like Taraba State...

Taraba is a full PDP state, I just hope they accepts defeat when the inevitable happens.
A party mustn't rule in all states, I'm beginning to believe this rumour of one party state by APC, Cause they just want to get every state, including those in the SE/SS(Which is not possible), and this is not good for our democracy.

The people of Taraba will decide.
please stop this stup1dity, will you? taraba is a pdp stae, rivers is a pdp state. who made them pdp states? who says they cannot become apc states? stop thinking like an almajiri pls. was nigeria not a pdp country before the nigerian people now made it an apc country? pls always take your brain along when going to the cyber cafe'.

2 Likes

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by urchbarbie(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
In as much as I know dat Aisha wld make a better Governor, it wont be fair for APC to garner all d states in d federation. I av heard her speak and know of her many accomplishments,but its a huge no for APC. I wish she were d PDP candidate. Dat Ishaku guy tho...........
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Mmayor(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC can only dream about winning taraba.

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
ddippset:
please stop this stup1dity, will you? taraba is a pdp stae, rivers is a pdp state. who made them pdp states? who says they cannot become apc states? stop thinking like an almajiri pls. was nigeria not a pdp country before the nigerian people now made it an apc country? pls always take your brain along when going to the cyber cafe'.
I can see you don't understand what I mean, That makes you a kid, So I'll just ignore you.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by godwin120alex: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC can win it afterall APC won in almost all d states in d North.there problem though

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by ifyan(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't understand APC way of life. Is that they pr....on . propaganda.

Is this the CHANGE they are presenting to NIGERIANS.

Chai! This Change oh! We no need....May God heal us.

You know. .....
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
urchbarbie:
In as much as I know dat Aisha wld make a better Governor, it wont be fair for APC to garner all d states in d federation. I av heard her speak and know of her many accomplishments,but its a huge no for APC. I wish she were d PDP candidate. Dat Ishaku guy tho...........
Why do you think she will make a better governor? What are her accomplishments and achievements for which one should be proud of to vote for her? While she was at the Senate do you know any bill she sponsored or co-sponsored? How many bills did she make critical inputs to?
Can you swear you ever saw the woman raise any motion or talk at the floor of the Senate?
In terms of women and youth empowerment do you know anything she did?
Aisha is a big NO for Taraba, like people have already said Taraba is PDP and ApC has no say there.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wish I can stop d bashing of APshit but it's impossible.
To dem billions of Naira are everywhere to steal and share around cos that's their mission.
Hajia pls return to Abj, awon peeps de miss u in action!!

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by anwo247: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:
More PDP propaganda.

Taaaaaaaa Shut up your stinking mouth

Are you a programmed Robot? Even the blind knows that APC is a fraud in democracy.

We were shouting that SS and SE is not for APC but they said they will go to court for rivers state. Even though the election was conducted at night, is there any formula for APC to win Rivers?

Now Taraba is shouting.... APC please learn to congratulate the winner whenever you lose. That's democracy.
Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by gowaga68: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Like Rivers State like Taraba State...

Taraba is a full PDP state, I just hope they accepts defeat when the inevitable happens.
A party mustn't rule in all states, I'm beginning to believe this rumour of one party state by APC, Cause they just want to get every state, including those in the SE/SS(Which is not possible), and this is not good for our democracy.

The people of Taraba will decide.
What part of Taraba are you from? Taraba isn't a PDP state just the way Nigeria isn't a PDP country. Say what you know and leave the rest Bro.

1 Like

Re: APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Like say I go go get job for inec oooo. 2 billion what ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ranches: FG To Use Own Land As States Resist / Open Grazing Not Banned In South-East, Our Governors Just Deceiving Us — Ndigbo / Thugs Set Shekarau Faction’s Campaign Office On Fire In Kano (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.