Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,424 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (46081 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by dinggle: 1:33am On Apr 21, 2015
The guy na mugu for dating girl when one chance dey written for her face, and na mugury for spending N30 million.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Haykings100: 4:23am On Apr 21, 2015
How To Start Making Sure Money Online Every Month From The Comfort Of Your Home, School or Office.. Guaranteed! Please Go here for details www.fastmoneymakingactions..com
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Huh?
Scratch my back I scatch ur back? Wats dis one talking? U equating pu5sy to $money?

Did she support or advice or contribute to his bisuness in any way?

So many naija babes nowadays with Whorific mentality smiley

Nikapetrelli:
Na u one spend d money,moreova na scratch my back,i scratch ur back
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by smudge2079(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Emma Naira.....
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Visionaire: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2015
VACANCY IN A CONFECTIONERY COMPANY IN VICTORIA ISLAND

1. Accountant/Auditor. B.SC.
2. Office Manager. B.SC.
3. Procurement Officer/ Book Keeper/Store Manager. OND.
4. Marketers X 3. OND.
5. Office Manager. B.SC.
6. Front Desk Assistant (Female). OND.
7. Front Desk Assistant (Male). OND.

HOW TO APPLY.
1. Choose a position you are qualified for.
2. Type desired POSITION on subject line
3. Attach your CV
4. Type name, desired position, residential address and post in last or present job in the body of the mail
5. Send to tlenigeria@gmail.com
6. Send SMS - "Applied for ............... (Position)" and YOUR NAME to 08037368720.

APPLICATIONS THAT ARE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS WON'T BE CONSIDERED.

Immediate employment.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Desmondkk(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2015
What so special about d both of u dating each other?i don't see dis case as something important to be on any social media..u guys should go settle ur scores some where......rabbishhhhhh

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
NO DEAR, I ADMIRE YOUR DRESS SENSE
axortedbabe:
do u have problem with them?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by tunnary(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Spending almost 30M on a woman, MUMU

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by udemzyudex(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Iyanya,pls get urself another manager.

This your manager is a fake manager,spending such amount on girl he is not even married to? Haba.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by EmmySparky(m): 7:57am On Apr 21, 2015
icebeatz:

Emma nyra... no talent?
I spose flog u koboko. She is under the wrong managemtn.
She is a fucccken great and under rated singer....
u said wrong management...under mmg a top rated management company...how many nanagement did tiwa get befor joining mavins or chidinma or omawunmi amd waje...bro these girl aint got nothing....sheyi shay is also in that league...but she is a bit better cos of the murder track...girls like emma nyra I can't even listen to their songs even if am been paid to....hoeing suits them cos they make more money from that than music
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Icekyng: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2015
lordkrato:
Ehen......

Well... a Big [size=78pt]K[/size] for Him... sad

lool
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by sinola(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Clap for yourself for spending such amount on her.
I'm sure some of your relatives are stack broke that they can't even eat 3-square meal in a day#pensive.
Go and look for another woman and topple the previous spending,O-L-O-D-O

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by danbrowndmf(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
ok drop
still waitn 4u to add me up!
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by frisky2good(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Didn't he get something back in return? I hate it when guys talk about money they spent on a girl while they were dating. It's childish. He could have just stopped after saying they actually dated.

hatux:
And the biitch said, she never dated him and lover-boy even spent so much of his dough on her...

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by sportfeva(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2015
Now I believe the rumor you hit her. The signs are there.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by olance(m): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
How could you say you spent almost 30 million on her as if you spent the money buying her stuff. You invested the money on her for profit taking not that you spent the money on her buying her stuff.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by olance(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
How could you say you spent almost 30 million on her as if you spent the money buying her stuff. You invested the money on her for profit taking not that you spent the money on her buying her stuff. grin
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Mistermamus:
waje does soul too. emmanyra couldnt blend both so.

Does Emma seem like a proper Nigerian to you?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
u said wrong management...under mmg a top rated management company...how many nanagement did tiwa get befor joining mavins or chidinma or omawunmi amd waje...bro these girl aint got nothing....sheyi shay is also in that league...but she is a bit better cos of the murder track...girls like emma nyra I can't even listen to their songs even if am been paid to....hoeing suits them cos they make more money from that than music

You just have to use that word to feel manly, don't you?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by domido(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
9 videos wit 3.5M and I still don't know dis Nyra,not even heard her name or heard her music. I actually tot she's a foreign Artiste. @least I know O.T Genesis.... AM IN LOVE WITH THE COCO.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Bants(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2015
He got date akata girl you know no say them no easy to tie down idiot N30m where this guy get money from
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by mikelcool(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Maga Don pay
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by unknown87: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2015
And how much has this guy spent on his mother since he started making big money undecidedy?[color=#000000][/color]
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Mistermamus(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

Does Emma seem like a proper Nigerian to you?
she no sabi she no sabi shikena!l ike say nigeria community no dey over dere for her to blend into. does seyi shey and tiwa look lyk a proper Nigerian to u? dey came bck after yrs in US
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Ihuomadinihu: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry,she doesn't look like a dime was spent on her. I guess Lillian Esoro is low maintenace and still classy.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by wirinet(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
pinkbee:
Lmao...
Well,lemme help her out, dating n fvckin r 2 different things.
She fvckd him but didn't date him. Lol
Quote me not!

nope
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by andyanders: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
folabayo1:
The babe sharp die grin

True talk

Well said. You can fvck a guy and that does not mean you love him.He was collecting his money through sleeping with her and as such cannot claim he spent 30 million naira. This is give and take.This is just to show that the guy is just a poor idio--t for mentioning that he wasted his 30 million when you left collecting your money and was sleeping with her.The lady paid him in kind and the poor guy is just crying and trying to make himself look good in the eyes of the new lady he wants to marry.The new one might also take advantage of the mumu.

No sane man would come on media to talk of how much he wasted on a woman. If you want a good woman, go spend for her if you can afford it. He used his position to sleep with her and lost his money. Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Dekatron(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emma fall my hand . .
And i love the babe . . . EMMA, WHY NAH?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder what's wrong with men spending on this babes. u see that babe... let her UnCloth for u and u will lose interest...
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by folabayo1(f): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
andyanders:

True talk

Well said. You can fvck a guy and that does not mean you love him.He was collecting his money through sleeping with her and as such cannot claim he spent 30 million naira. This is give and take.This is just to show that the guy is just a poor idio--t for mentioning that he wasted his 30 million when you left collecting your money and was sleeping with her.The lady paid him in kind and the poor guy is just crying and trying to make himself look good in the eyes of the new lady he wants to marry.The new one might also take advantage of the mumu.

No sane man would come on media to talk of how much he wasted on a woman. If you want a good woman, go spend for her if you can afford it. He used his position to sleep with her and lost his money. Who cares?

nobody! Well u are on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Wows Audience In Kenya (Photos) / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.