Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:15 PM

Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites (658 Views)

Design Database Driven Websites & Android Mobile Apps No Coding Skill Required / Are You Experienced In Data-driven Websites Using Php/mysql? Then Contact Us. / Learn how to Build A Database-driven Web Site Using Php And Mysql here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites by legalman: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2009
Hi,
I want someone who is able to modify and work with joomla. We have an existing database driven website that we are quite ahppy with, but we would require a web designer to incorporate the extras features we have in our website into a particular type of modified joomla.
The person should be able to work on site, as well as within a stipulated and agreed period of time.
What we have in mind:
The merger of two joomla installations and a moodle installation. One of the joomla installation will have been modified to contain the features from off a website that has been created for us.
Please contact me on 08099536442, or mail me at tosinakanle@gmail.com
Please contact us only if you are able to show similar things you have done along these lines.
Re: Merger Of Different Database Driven Websites by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2009
I think I can be of help to you.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Web Developers In Lagos Needed (Closed Topic) / My Google Adwords Advert Does Not Show? Pls What Can I Do? / Nigerians Are Websitephobic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.