Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,199 members, 7,873,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

When Will Islam Have Sense?! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When Will Islam Have Sense?! (3046 Views)

Does Islam Have Ten Commandments? / Islam Have Failed The World. / Does Islam Have Female Preachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by oismail(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
You should asking yourself, "when are u going to have common sense?" I think you need that for a beginning.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijaleak:

not all muslims are terrorist...but they consist of the most deadly groups like ISIS AND AL-QUEDA

Yea. But who knows what the moderates will do if given a chance!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
oismail:
You should asking yourself, "when are u going to have common sense?" I think you need that for a beginning.

Have u made sense or at least a point with this empty crap you posted?!!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
kay1one2:

Have made sense or at least a point with this empty crap you posted?!!

"I have" or "I've"
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
ty265:

"I have" or "I've"

Modified.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by tartar9(m): 12:40am On Apr 21, 2015
when will God dash you sense,as stûpid as your crucified theif.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 12:51am On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
when will God dash you sense,as stûpid as your crucified theif.

You are forgetting that same thief is your prophet too?
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by tartar9(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

you still have traces of xtian mentality.provide your scientific proof atheist johnny undecided
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:
https://www.nairaland.com/2267634/bomb-blast-rocks-postikum-islamic

Bomb blast rock potiskum islamic school!

Change your topic to "When will BH/ISIS/ALSHAbab and other extremist have sense".

The fact that they kill both, muslims and christians should tell a reasonable man that these people are agents of devil and not agent of God almighty.

I just hope you are one of the few reasonable christian kn this board. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Change your topic to "When will BH/ISIS/ALSHAbab and other extremist have sense".

The fact that they kill both, muslims and christians should tell a reasonable man that these people are agents of devil and not agent of God almighty.

I just hope you are one of the few reasonable christian kn this board. smiley

I specifically avoided the word muslims because I believe no man is above redemption. But islam as an ideology is too unorthodox to remain acceptable in today's society!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
you still have traces of xtian mentality.provide your scientific proof atheist johnny undecided

..lmao.. yeye no be the same isa (jesus) una get?...abi na different isa una get? ..haaaa.. theist self...
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Jesus a.k.a. bible god of the NT was nailed to the cross, while that of the Quran was saved from being nailed to the cross, even David of the OT acknowledged the fact that he would be saved. Reading Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart .... Psa 91:9 If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the LORD, who is my refuge-- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone .... Psa 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 7:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Jesus a.k.a. bible god of the NT was nailed to the cross, while that of the Quran was saved from being nailed to the cross, even David of the OT acknowledged the fact that he would be saved. Reading Psa 91:1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart .... Psa 91:9 If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the LORD, who is my refuge-- then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone .... Psa 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

Ok let me get this straight...its not the same Jesus even tho na the same fable line ... Isa son of mariam .. ??
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

I specifically avoided the word muslims because I believe no man is above redemption. But islam as an ideology is too unorthodox to remain acceptable in today's society!

And how are you planning to eradicate it from the society?
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 7:47am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok let me get this straight...its not the same Jesus even tho na the same fable line ... Isa son of mariam .. ??

Isa son of mariam is Different from the portrayed isa son of god in the bible. as you can see up dere, even the OT disagree with the NT.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Isa son of mariam is Different from the portrayed isa son of god in the bible. as you can see up dere, even the OT disagree with the NT.

But isn't it strange that the one portrayed in the NT predates the one portrayed in the quran cus the new testament had been there hundreds of years before the koran.

Actually the issue of not crucifying the dude is from a christian gnostic gospel that still yet predates the koran..

So how did the koran get it's own version of the story? when it allegedly happened 600 years before
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

So how did the koran get it's own version of the story? when it allegedly happened 600 years before

Through the inspiration of God, do you believe in God? ahaha, thats where the problem lies.

Then you ask the Jews if jesus allegedly ressurect, what do you think there answer would be? atleast they are present there 600years before Islam.
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Through the inspiration of God, do you believe in God? ahaha, thats where the problem lies.

Then you ask the Jews if jesus allegedly ressurect, what do you think there answer would be? atleast they are present there 600years before Islam.

Hahahahahaha so god inspired your own story right? Good!!!. . . You see why we know all this crap is just fables...

This one (bible) claims a dude was born of a virgin, walks on water, turn water into wine, get killed n fly up to d sky after resurrecting and will be back later for season two.

and this one(quran) wrote its own account 600 years with the same style and motif of the gospel of barnabas. says another dude was crucified instead and then dude zoomed off to heaven and will be back later.

Ask them all how they got to know, they claim a sky fairy told them... Lmoa.. epic cheesy
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Ask them all how they got to know, they claim a sky fairy told them... Lmoa.. epic cheesy

Enjoy your delusion bro. grin
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Enjoy you delusion bro. grin
whats the definition of delusion lets see who is really delusioned... grin

the one who believes a sky bearded fairy man created the world or the one that dont believe in bullshit... i think its clear grin
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by tartar9(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

..lmao.. yeye no be the same isa (jesus) una get?...abi na different isa una get? ..haaaa.. theist self...
was He(AS) a crucified theif?
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
was he a crucified theif?

Fvck!!! as far as i know, the historicity of the dude is still under heavy study... how should i know if a dude like that even existed in the first place...

With all these yarns thrown in from other mythologies around..
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:
whats the definition of delusion lets see who is really delusioned... grin

When you hold on to a false believe, you are deluded. the fact that you hold up to your folly that there is no God shows that you are deluded.

e one who believes a sky bearded fairy man created the world
Now, the above is one of the reason why I said you are deluded, why? because you held to your thought that my God is a bearded fairy man, when actually he is not all these shenanigans you attributed to him.

or the one that dont believe in bullshit.
That u think it is bullshit shows u are deluded again. So, if i may ask, what is the non bullshit that u believe?

.. i think its clear grin

Yeah, its clear that u are suffering from delusion
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by johnydon22(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

When you hold on to a false believe, you are deluded. the fact that you hold up to your folly that there is no God shows that you are deluded.

Now, the above is one of the reason why I said you are deluded, why? because you held to your thought that my God is a bearded fairy man, when actually he is not all these shenanigans you attributed to him.

That u think it is bullshit shows u are deluded again. So, if i may ask, what is the non bullshit that u believe?

Yeah, its clear that u are suffering from delusion

hahahahahahahaha ok now let us see what true delusion is.

Oya PROVE the existence of ur sky fairy.. grin
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And how are you planning to eradicate it from the society?

The onus is up to you an ardent practitioner of that pagan culture to see its ills from my posts and do something about it!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Psalm 16:8-11 NIV

I keep my eyes always on the Lord . With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

The bolded part shows the kind of salvation Jesus expected from God the Father. Resurrection from the dead. He wasn't killed but rather laid down His life for the deliverance of those who believe! ; many!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by kay1one2(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2015
tartar9:
was He(AS) a crucified theif?

Nobody stole your property so I don't see why you keep trying to crucify Him for something He didn't do like the pharasees of those days. Don't know how you plan to pass jamb English with such poor spellings. Go and study while adults discuss these issues!
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahaha ok now let us see what true delusion is.

Oya PROVE the existence of ur sky fairy.. grin

you should first tell me the non bullshit that u believe? with PROVE
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
I was expecting you to disprove those verses of psalm i quoted, and since you didn't, I will assume that you've accepted the verse is applicable to the alleged nailing of jesus to the cross.

kay1one2:

Psalm 16:8-11 NIV I keep my eyes always on the Lord . With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

This verse is not applicable to jesus, the best applicable to him is those verses of psalm 91.
The verse above is applicable to all righteous man i.e. they will not be forgotten in the grave because some wicked people will remain in the grave forever: Jer. 51:37 Babylon will be a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals, an object of horror and scorn, a place where no one lives. 38Her people all roar like young lions, they growl like lion cubs. 39But while they are aroused, I will set out a feast for them and make them drunk, so that they shout with laughter-- then sleep forever and not awake, " declares the LORD. .

While the righteous man will not remain forever in the grave Ezekiel 37: 11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, `Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' 12Therefore prophesy and say to them: `This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them . 14I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD .'" <<< tongue

The bolded part shows the kind of salvation Jesus expected from God the Father. Resurrection from the dead. He wasn't killed but rather laid down His life for the deliverance of those who believe! ; many!

pardon
Re: When Will Islam Have Sense?! by Rilwayne001: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
kay1one2:

The onus is up to you an ardent practitioner of [s] that pagan culture to see its ills from my posts and do something about it! [/s]

Your posts are not making sense sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Yahweh And Allah Are The Same God / Ogun: Bloody Path To Imamship / Share Your Views About Ramadan Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.