Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (81318 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
i care very less how you choose to direct your emotions.

your government has implemented a policy that will mandate big firms and companies to make their entire work force 75% black. failure to comply leads to licence renewal denial and government witch hunting.

black SA literacy rate is 35% how are they going to make up the 40%.

most qualified whites are now forced to work as freelance while less qualified Blacks are getting to be share holders on white sweat and blood.
this has even creeped into your Air force.

these firms have one sure part: liquidation by incompetence.

oversea investments is a survival strategy.
Less Qualified blacks get to be shareholders? Black literacy rate 35%?And I assume your treasured whites 65%? You really make it difficult for me to take you seriously, lol
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

No they arent. We dont depend on whites for our survival here. grin grin
Yes, true, you just flee to countries where there are white people, and impose yourselves on the locals

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes, true, you just flee to countries where there are white people, and impose yourselves on the locals

Impose on the locals?? Mugagbe was right after all grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

Impose on the locals?? Mugagbe was right after all grin grin
I repeat, you impose yourself on the locals, I do not even want to entertain Mugabe, he's the last one to talk

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Less Qualified blacks get to be shareholders? Black literacy rate 35%?And I assume your treasured whites 65%? You really make it difficult for me to take you seriously, lol
Mr. genocidal Xenophobe, blacks are lazy in SA including you. you have a sense of false entitlement and wait to be spoonfed.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
I repeat, you impose yourself on the locals, I do not even want to entertain Mugabe, he's the last one to talk

When you stop blaming innocent foriegners for your short comings then you guys will develop.

Jobs that are shunned by South Africans, such as mining, farming and jobs in the hospitality industry are being given to foreign nationals, who are prepared to work hard. South Africans do not want to get their hands dirty and rely on the government to provide them with free houses and free schooling.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/northern-cape/south-africans-a-lazy-bunch-1.1847452#.VToGRKbeEcg

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
Mr. genocidal Xenophobe, blacks are lazy in SA including you. you have a sense of false entitlement and wait to be spoonfed.

You are right and this SA link below justifies your position

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/northern-cape/south-africans-a-lazy-bunch-1.1847452#.VToGRKbeEcg
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
Mr Tribalistic backwards ape, Nigerians are malicious and corrupt always cuttin corners, the cancer of any Nation they inhabit, I could go on.....
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

When you stop blaming innocent foriegners for your short comings then you guys will develop.

Jobs that are shunned by South Africans, such as mining, farming and jobs in the hospitality industry are being given to foreign nationals, who are prepared to work hard. South Africans do not want to get their hands dirty and rely on the government to provide them with free houses and free schooling.
Oh spare me the righteous, nonsense! Why is the black middle in South África the biggest and growing? Are those people lazy and uneducated?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
The very same government gave me the opportunity to study for free, what has GoodLuck done for you?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Do you prefer the Super Eagles to be ranked number 1 or win the world cup? You are obsessed with being number 1 even when it does'nt mean anything for you! Number 1 economy in África ,and has anything changed for you ? I think not!
everything's changed boy.

standard of living.
social amenities. has anyone ever told you the Nigerian middle class grew 600 % from 2004. you know nothing. the economic size is not just a bragging right. our billionaires and millionaires have surged . we have over 140 million active gsm subscribers as well as the biggest internet users in africa.

when you think nollywood please do not look at the number, it isn't sports; it is business. and all i see is $800 million.

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

You are right and this SA link below justifies your position

You can quote every source you can find,It still cannot detract from the fact that you people are clueless

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:

standard of living.
social amenities. has anyone ever told you the Nigerian middle class grew 600 % from 2004. you know nothing. the economic size is not just a bragging right. our billionaires and millionaires have surged . we have over 140 million active gsm subscribers as well as the biggest internet users in africa.

when you think nollywood please do not look at the number, it isn't sports; it is business. and all i see is $800 million.
The fact that your brothers are still flocking to cut hair and sweets says otherwise

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The very same government gave me the opportunity to study for free, what has GoodLuck done for you?

I hope you know that your government and president is complaining about you guys and your lazy azz? grin

Zuma complains about lazy South Africans;

Zuma related an anecdote of a visit he made to an unnamed African country during the liberation struggle, reported Sapa.

"I got there and people were working very slowly, they were not in a rush, and I asked the comrade who was taking me, 'What's happening?'

"He said people don't work fast, people say they are free. The white man has left, they are now free."

Zuma warned that freedom is "not something that is in the air".

According to the Times, he told delegates that if he were a dictator, he “would change a few things”.

He also complained that South Africans tend to “exaggerate” about their problems and wait for government to sort everything out, reported Eyewitness News.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Politics/Zuma-complains-about-lazy-South-Africans-20150325

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
you are now trolling and boring.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
You can quote every source you can find,It still cannot detract from the fact that you people are clueless

The truth hurts. Lazy azz wankker!!!! Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:

standard of living.

The Standard of living in Nigeria has not changed please don't tell me lies, your countrymen are still journeymen in far flung Papua New Guinea and they are still flocking in SA to cut hair, please man

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

The truth hurts. Lazy azz wankker!!!! Hahahahaha grin grin grin
smh...so childish
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
you are now trolling and boring.
this is when you have nothing to say, What has Goodluck done for you ? We depend on whites you say, so what exactly has the black man done for you?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The fact that your brothers are still flocking to cut hair and sweets says otherwise
the fact that you are blinded by envy, too lazy to work and morally weak to justify attack and looting of foreigners who ventured into business to outsmart you proves to the world what a cave dwelling, butt scratching drooling zulu baboons you are.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
smh...so childish

Ouch!!! the truth pains alot. grin grin

Foreigners are not lazy like you poor South Africans: President Zuma says

"The reality you can't find protests in other places is that there is no hope. When foreigners come to South Africa, because they are not used to government handing [out] things, they get here and see opportunities and thrive," said Zuma.

"Our people are waiting for government. Our people are not used to standing up and doing things. These ones [foreigners] are not expecting any government to do anything so they get here, see opportunities and exploit them. They have taken over your small businesses."

If he were a journalist, he would write to South Africans to say "wake up
".

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
The Standard of living in Nigeria has not changed please don't tell me lies, your countrymen are still journeymen in far flung Papua New Guinea and they are still flocking in SA to cut hair, please man
truth and south africans dont mix.

you are too weak to accept the harsh realities of life and too weak to see foreigners succeeding where you have failed.

no blacksouth african can venture outside SA. you over grown baby, there are no feeding bottles ovwrseas.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
truth and south africans dont mix.

you are too weak to accept the harsh realities of life and too weak to see foreigners succeeding where you have failed.

no blacksouth african can venture outside SA. you over grown baby, there are no feeding bottles ovwrseas.

They cant survive outside SA because no government will tolerate their lazy asses.

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
lezz:
the fact that you are blinded by envy, too lazy to work and morally weak to justify attack and looting of foreigners who ventured into business to outsmart you proves to the world what a cave dwelling, butt scratching drooling zulu baboons you are.
There's absolutely nothing to envy from Nigerians I'm sorry, everybody looks down on them here in SA and many countries actrally, you guys are uncultured, it's like you come from a bush, you can literally can here the conversation of a Nigerian on a cellphone from miles away, you guys stand in corners with groups of ten to twenty and do nothing, Do you really think every Nigerian in SA is a docter, engineer etc, Don't believe in Urban Legend dude, Nigerians are scum and are known to be so worldwide.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
Even their own president has complained severally about their lazy south african asses. Chia!!!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
this is when you have nothing to say, What has Goodluck done for you ? We depend on whites you say, so what exactly has the black man done for you?
over here we have dignity; self worth; pride and heritage.

there are Lebanese, chines,Indians and Koreans and other Africans here. we don't loot them like you do.

we don't envy them and we take responsibility for our future and destiny.

you crave blood not hardwork, the blood of innocent foreigners who came to your land and became your betters.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Dragonking:

They cant survive outside SA because no government will tolerate their lazy asses.

Still chest beating about being outside Nigeria, even now? Ha ha ha!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
over here we have dignity; self worth; pride and heritage.

there are Lebanese, chines,Indians and Koreans and other Africans here. we don't loot them like you do.

we don't envy them and we take responsibility for our future and destiny.

you crave blood not hardwork, the blood of innocent foreigners who came to your land and became your betters.
What has goodLuck done for you?
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:
Even their own president has complained severally about their lazy south african asses. Chia!!!
Yawn...Broken record, new song please!
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Still chest beating about being outside Nigeria, even now? Ha ha ha!

Yes we survive anywhere in the world. Same as other people from other countries except south africans who are too lazy and weak to leave their country. They prefer to be breast-fed from their government till they die!! That is the height of being useless. Chiaaa!!! grin grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yawn...Broken record, new song please!

When a president calls his people useless and lazy what else do i expect from you? grin grin

You are nothing but a LAZY WEAK MAN!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:05am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
There's absolutely nothing to envy from Nigerians I'm sorry, everybody looks down on them here in SA and many countries actrally, you guys are uncultured, it's like you come from a bush, you can literally can here the conversation of a Nigerian on a cellphone from miles away, you guys stand in corners with groups of ten to twenty and do nothing, Do you really think every Nigerian in SA is a docter, engineer etc, Don't believe in Urban Legend dude, Nigerians are scum and are known to be so worldwide.
zulu, bantu,tswana; xosa look down on any african!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOL!!! Zulu, you just left the caves by 1994.

you are the last freed people on the green planet. hehehehehwhe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.