Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? (1012 Views)

. / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by reboski: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
A friend is asking for my advice and really I have asked him to give me some time to get back.

He has a girl he is planning to settle down with, both parents are aware of their relationship; in the past few months he has performed some step like taking win to the Dad of the lady and all that.

The issue here is last month he went through the babe phone saw a chat with the ex bf. She told the guy that she will be getting married soon and the guy went ahead and started telling how he enjoyed sex with her and all sort. she ended the relationship about 5 years ago.

My friend is angry that his babe could not stop him when he was tElling her how he made love to her and how sweet she was.

She is been crying apologising for not stopping him that there is really nothing between them just that once in a while they chat .

He feel the babe still feel something for the guy after 5 years but she denied

Can he go on with his plan or back out ?
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by blaqgold(f): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRUST,dtz d keyword...if dere's no trust den derez bound 2 be a repition of similar issues even afta marriage....tell ur friend 2 follow his hart..dtz ma humble advice.

2 Likes

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
The reason y am not married now is cos I was told that marriage is for matured minds, if she's matured she'll realize that she just exhibited the traits of a teenager same thing goes for your friend she's beautiful doesn't mean she's a wife material....so my verdict is that if he loves her then fork me they should talk things over and get forking married. #smilling smiley
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Probably she enjoyed reading those sweet words.

But it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to go back to him.

Your friend needs to calm down before taking a drastic action.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by dulux07(m): 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
She should ve stop him tho, but personally i dont think its enuff for him to call off d wedin if he truly loves her. But make sure she deletes every form of contact of her ex.

2 Likes

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by ronald4lif(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these girls that will be involve with someone and still chatting up their ex sha. You can't just trust them these days. The time shall come when men will insist on a dna on every child they give birth to before taking responsibility.

But on a serious note it's not easy to stop an ex from chatting dirty. This is someone she had intimate affairs with so it's near impossible to shun him from talking about those kinda stuff. The only problem here is, why would she even keep in touch with her ex?. What are her motives and does she still have soft spots for him?

These are issues to be addressed, not calling off the wedding. Since there's a high level of distrust she has to re-assure you of her commitment to the relationship and also ensure she cut off all communication with this ex lover boy.

My guy there's no assurance the next girl is better if you leave this one. You might end up with the worse.

1 Like

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by falconey(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I believe most men will get furious by this.

What's wrong with her? 5years ago? And they are still chatting about those crap days?

If he truely love her he will calm down and go on with the marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by demmy0325(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by xtervaganza(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
reboski:
A friend is asking for my advice and really I have asked him to give me some time to get back.

He has a girl he is planning to settle down with, both parents are aware of their relationship; in the past few months he has performed some step like taking win to the Dad of the lady and all that.

The issue here is last month he went through the babe phone saw a chat with the ex bf. She told the guy that she will be getting married soon and the guy went ahead and started telling how he enjoyed sex with her and all sort. she ended the relationship about 5 years ago.

My friend is angry that his babe could not stop him when he was tElling her how he made love to her and how sweet she was.

She is been crying apologising for not stopping him that there is really nothing between them just that once in a while they chat .

He feel the babe still feel something for the guy after 5 years but she denied

Can he go on with his plan or back out ?

a relationship that ended 5 years ago?

Your friend is Uber paranoid
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by reboski: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
According to my guy, she confessed that she has no feeling for the ex any longer; but once in a while they chat about work and life generally.

But this time she chatted him up as a friend to let him no she will b getting married .

They have never seen each other since they broke up 5 years ago.

My guy is bittered because he has warned her earlier that he doesn't tolerate the presence ex in his relationship.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by ronald4lif(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
reboski:
According to my guy, she confessed that she has no feeling for the ex any longer; but once in a while they chat about work and life generally.

But this time she chatted him up as a friend to let him no she will b getting married .

My guy is bittered because he has warned her earlier that he doesn't tolerate the presence ex in his relationship.

She didn't have to inform him of her wedding. In fact she has no reason to be communicating with an ex. Let her cut off every means of communication she have with him. He should proceed with the wedding. This issue isn't enough to stop the wedding or end their future plans together..
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by 1one: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Please o.... What's the ex's business with her wedding, why in a thousand light years does she think there's any singular reason to tell her ex boyfriend that she's getting married, is it some form of taunt?... More like "Well you see I was still able to get married even after all the shiiit and 2017 sex styles that we did".

I'm not speaking for anyone else but personally things like this annoy me to the moon and back. Why didn't she tell him off when he was reminiscing about their sexperiences, it's obvious she was playing the Blu-ray film in her head as he was relaying all the details in texty- motion graphics.

Nowadays that 9 out of 9 and a half girls can't be trusted, doing something like this paints a whole new shade of black on her character.

If I start hyperventilating now about why girls should stay off sex, some idioots would be causing traffic jams on my mentions, if she didn't have sex with her ex boyfriend all this stuff wouldn't have cropped up.

If I were to be in your friend's shoes @OP - The wedding is over, if I were to be the friend to the guy in question, the wedding is over. Trust is the singular most important element in marriage, not even love.... Because if I can trust my wife with my life and destiny, what other form of love I'm I looking for. It is women like this that go around sleeping with their ex boyfriends just because the husband travelled out or because they had some little squabble, even worse it is women like this that are quick to go tete-a-teting with their exes about intimate aspects of their marriage that should have only been between the wife and the husband.

Some of you ladies are so annoying, you wear brightly colored clothes and paint your faces like Michael Angelo's priceless works of art, yet you are rags on the inside.

Rubbish!
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by elantraceey(f): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2015
1one:
Please o.... What's the ex's business with her wedding, why in a thousand light years does she think there's any singular reason to tell her ex boyfriend that she's getting married, is it some form of taunt?... More like "Well you see I was still able to get married even after all the shiiit and 2017 sex styles that we did".

I'm not speaking for anyone else but personally things like this annoy me to the moon and back. Why didn't she tell him off when he was reminiscing about their sexperiences, it's obvious she was playing the Blu-ray film in her head as he was relaying all the details in texty- motion graphics.

Nowadays that 9 out of 9 and a half girls can't be trusted, doing something like this paints a whole new shade of black on her character.

If I start hyperventilating now about why girls should stay off sex, some idioots would be causing traffic jams on my mentions, if she didn't have sex with her ex boyfriend all this stuff wouldn't have cropped up.

If I were to be in your friend's shoes @OP - The wedding is over, if I were to be the friend to the guy in question, the wedding is over. Trust is the singular most important element in marriage, not even love.... Because if I can trust my wife with my life and destiny, what other form of love I'm I looking for. It is women like this that go around sleeping with their ex boyfriends just because the husband travelled out or because they had some little squabble, even worse it is women like this that are quick to go tete-a-teting with their exes about intimate aspects of their marriage that should have only been between the wife and the husband.

Some of you ladies are so annoying, you wear brightly colored clothes and paint your faces like Michael Angelo's priceless works of art, yet you are rags on the inside.

Rubbish!

Did someone just pierce your heart? grin
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by sinizia: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2015
He should go ahead and marry her, but after she has proven to him that she can be trusted.

The girl shouldn't be condemned that much. There was no séx chat between them neither did they flirt. It's just the ex typing about their good 'ol times. Her crime was not wiping off the chat or warning him sternly to stop. He'd forgive her.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by sinizia: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
reboski:

Tell him to forgive and go ahead with wedding but that the ex should be excommunicated permanently from her life before they go ahead with the wedding.

Some girls bring unnecessary troubles to their life though. If an ex of mine typed that shít when I'm about to get married, I'll delete the chat and warn her sternly never to try that shít again.
Re: Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans? by 1one: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
elantraceey:

Did someone just pierce your heart? grin

tongue E don tay wey I don dey vex this tin

(1) (Reply)

Which Nationality Would You Date Between Zimbabwean And Nigerian / . / Woman Claims She's Been Delivered From Lesbianism..now A Beauty Queen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.