Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,189 members, 7,950,115 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Stuffs - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stuffs (642 Views)

Funny But True Stuffs About Skinny People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stuffs by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2015
People dey try oh.

I just finished eating this yam which had its roots visible to the eyes as the porridge did a very bad job at hiding the 'swag' and as custom demanded, i washed it down with water, heaving a sigh of relief as the cool water caressed the walls of my gullet and ran a marathon race down to my stomach.

Paradise.

I grabbed my nokia phone which lay beside me and logged in to facebook to check if the lady i sent a "hi" not long ago had replied with "hello" so i could know my next step. I'd come with a tactics that i was sure would beat the lady's five-man defence.

As the facebook page loaded, something caught my attention.

I caught a glimpse of a friend's status he updated some minutes ago. On the status, he lamented on how he just finished eating beans garnished with plantain and sent it packing with a chilled bottle of origin instead of the normal wine he drinks every monday night. According to him, "he don dey lag behind".

I made a mental note to curse the guy after i might have replied the lady.

Just then. . . .
I heard a familiar sound. I made to the windows and shifted the cotton so i could catch a glimpse.
It was an aeroplane.

I was stunned, suprised and flabbergasted.

"So aeroplanes do travel at night with people in it?" i'd asked myself.

"What if the pilot falls asleep nko" another popped in.

I know they do travel with maps and pointers (or so i thought), but anything could happen. . . . the night was unclad mehn. I didnt rule out the possibility of bumping into something in the air.

And i smiled. . . .

If i ever find my way to an aeroplane, i'm going to negotiate with the pilot. If by 6:15pm we're still airborne, i'm stopping at the next junction.

Or.

If we're airborne and it begins to rain, daaamn!!! He should be looking out for a shade to protect us from the rain. We would stay under the shade, and after the rain, we continue the journey.

Anything apart from this, i guess he's indirectly telling me to come and find the shade myself.
And u know wetin i fit do nah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Eater Of Lies (by Anozie Chidinma) / Our Greatest Glory Is Not In Never Failing, But In Rising Everytime We Fall / Newbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.