Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

How Would He Go About This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would He Go About This?? (747 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

How Would He Go About This?? by popweezy(m): 2:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Honestly, I don't know why I am always attractive to my crushes' friends. Recently, i discover that any girl I try to woo, I am alwayz seduced by one or two of her friends.This will be the third time this is happening to me. when I love a girl, i'm loved by another girl very close to her. I wanted to woo one girl in my area who has a tight friend. I decided to use her friend to help me talk to her since bearly see the main girl. omo, na different tin i send ham, na different tin she go dey do. I told her to help me collect the girl's phone number, she is the one calling. Not only that, she talks to me somehow sha. When she wan put am 4 ground, she dy tell me say ''ur not bad" i talk say thank you. na so she cum talk say "can be more closer than this?" I just ignored the chat nd acted as if I didn't see it. Now, guyz, am i the one causing this or what? what could I do to stop it? Ur kind advice pls!
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 21, 2015
it's bacause you're goodlooking. it happens to me all the time too. lets's wait for the ogas to come and give us solution.
cc
ipledge, stephenqueen, naijaboiy,
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by naijaboiy: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2015
You should be wise enough to handle two girls na. cheesy

If you are not ready for that simply put the other girls off and remain friends with them.

Re: How Would He Go About This?? by popweezy(m): 3:16am On Apr 21, 2015
But if i'm gud looking why am I not attractive to my crush?..waiting 4 d ogas
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by prettyjo(f): 3:17am On Apr 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by popweezy(m): 3:19am On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

If you are not ready for that simply put the other girls off and remain friends with them.
owk..Thanks boss!
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

This your advice is die...make I be like you

I dont know what to say,but as adviced by my boss at thé top...U should know what to do

I am not attracted to girls with close friend,maybe you should be like me.
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by williamspaul22(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Every guy man fvcks all his girlfrd's friends on code. grin, no big deal my guy. Jst dey underground d run ur shit, I dey ur back.
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Act like Al Pacino in the movie "The Godfather"
Re: How Would He Go About This?? by sinaj(f): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2015
guyz thread

Soldier's Girlfriend / Is This Picture True About Women? / 11 Signs It’s Time To Take A Break From Your Relationship