Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

When love is hidden - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When love is hidden (910 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / When Love Is Silent / When Love Makes You Blind (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When love is hidden by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2015
How can one find it?
Re: When love is hidden by vjsmiles: 8:53am On Apr 21, 2015
BoldJenny:
Here I am in my late 20s working in a coy u may term as one-man-biz but doing great. My boss happened to be in his mid 30s n ofcourse things flows for us that the least staff respects me like boss's wife Which the boss has never for one day ask me out other than job related matters.
Personally, I have feelings for him like most of you would do too. I try to surpress it but omg, d more I try, d more I fall for him. It's obvious he feels same way for me but for fear of what I don't know, he has refused to speak out.
What do I do to drive him to this point.
Least I forget, we drive home together like 3 out of 5 working days (other days he didn't come 2 d office ) we shares same opinion on virtually every thing. I know his friends n places he hangs out cos he won't forget to give me Monday fresh gist. Lol.
I really need to be this guy's wifey. I love him like oxygen.
Ur candid advice is needed ASAP. Thanks fellow nairalanders.
[size=30pt] ukandu! grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: When love is hidden by Elslim: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Luck
Re: When love is hidden by anticent(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2015
@boldjenny, if you love him, be bold. Tell him.
Re: When love is hidden by pryd(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
typing....
Re: When love is hidden by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015

Don't we all ?

I bet there's a boyfriend on the side who has been bragging to his friends about how everlasting the bond between he and the girl is. He actually THINKS he's got a LOVER. If only he knew she's a 'HUSTLER'...

Well, I guess it's typical of the female folk - disloyalty.

Shout of to Chris Brown - these girls are proving you right, bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When love is hidden by pwerrymansion(f): 9:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Thread cautiously dear! You might be misinterpreting the young man's kind gestures.....all the best!
Re: When love is hidden by Adeyeancah(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm, Maybe you should spill some files to the ground whenever you guys are coming from diff directions...he's gonna help me pack it while ur doing that also....do this like 3 times if the opportunity of you guys walking close to each other from diff directions occurs. I guess he's gonna ask u why u keep spilling files/documents to the ground whenever you sees him.
Re: When love is hidden by temitemi1(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
And u think all these things(gistin n hangin out) u mention will continue wn u end up forcing urself on him(becoming his wifey)
Re: When love is hidden by tayoxx(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2015
can u please wait till I get to my mid 30's before I can give u an answer.....I need to first be in that guys shoe first so I go no how e dey feel

1 Like

Re: When love is hidden by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Is it just me or is anybody thinking this lady is a gold digger
Re: When love is hidden by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
@temitemi that's my fear n I don't want to force it. It's over close to 2yrs now.
@adeyeancah we closer than file spilling act.
@anticent if I do, he will think or take me as one of d cheap girls he gists me about so that is ruled out.

I really don't know how to go about it.
Re: When love is hidden by Kingblingz(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2015
If the job indeed is a well payed one,u wouldn't risk it coz I wonder why u wuld be inlove with ur Boss not d oda way round.... Miss BOLD better be BOLD enough 2 let go dat silly feeling n face ur job

2 Likes

Re: When love is hidden by braine(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutie love. Me likey. I think you should just chill and let him make the move which I think he'll make soon. And to make that faster, I think you should date someone else, it'll help him make up his mind faster when he sees you're about to go with someone else.

1 Like

Re: When love is hidden by Cholls(m): 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
my sister what can i say?
Ok, do you know tha....
Re: When love is hidden by prettyjo(f): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Adeyeancah:
Hmmm, Maybe you should spill some files to the ground whenever you guys are coming from diff directions...he's gonna help me pack it while ur doing that also....do this like 3 times if the opportunity of you guys walking close to each other from diff directions occurs. I guess he's gonna ask u why u keep spilling files/documents to the ground whenever you sees him.
outdated method

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Move For A Kiss / WEDDING TEST!!! --adults Only-- / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.