Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf (6572 Views)

Kano State Governor's Son Acquires New Customized Ferrari worth over $250k / Meet The World’s Most Identical Twins Who Share One Boyfriend / World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery & Share One Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
After even a computer failed to spot the difference between Anna and Lucy, the duo embraced the title of the World's Most Identical Twins.

'It's been proven in Japan and they did the challenges and we proved we are the world's most famous identical twins,' they told Channel Seven's Sunrise'It's a great tag line for us.'

The women also revealed some of the daily measures they go to in order to maintain their similarities, including eating the same type and amount of food and never leaving each other's sight.

When she gets full, I'm full as well. When she stops eating, I'll stop eating,' they said, adding: 'We want our bodies to look the same; we want to weigh the same.We are never more than a few metres apart, wherever my sister goes, I go as well. We follow each other.'We argue every day, but over little things. It's natural… but we get over it. We're best friends so we never want to lose each other.'

They also touched on some of their more extreme measures, including the hundreds of thousands of dollars they've spent on cosmetic surgery procedures including lip fillers, breast implants and fake eyebrows and eyelashes.

'We've always been identical from an early age, we just wanted to get the same procedures because we want to do everything together and we want to look exactly the same,' they said.

Anna and Lucy, who live at home with their mother, also share a boyfriend, which they believe is a perfect situation for a relationship. Though the two have had separate love interests before, they have always been brothers, or at least best friends.

When asked about the difficulties of sharing the one boyfriend, the twins responded with 'it works easier for us'.

'We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.'We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriend because we're always together.'It's not really weird to us. We have one boyfriend and all three of us share the same bed. For guys, in their hearts and dreams, they want two girlfriends,' Lucy said.

'We have the same taste in everything, so obviously we're going to like the same boy too. We're all together when we have sex, and if we like the same guy, so be it. Every date had to be a double date. It's always double or nothing.'

Their current boyfriend is electrical mechanic Ben Byrne

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Oh good lord
have mercy
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
I can spot the difference. one has like a square shaped face and one has a curved face tongue

8 Likes

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by marshalcarter: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Naaah....you guys aint the 1st I've seen

Mtcheeeeeeeeew...rubbish
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Janet101(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
God is great
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Babprosper20(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
ok,lemme see if it will get to fp
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Sarimah(f): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by kodded(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
one is taller than the other undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by DuchessLily(f): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Truly identical .. And beautiful

Identical in sharing boyfriend too shocked

Chai! Many guys would wish to be in d shoes of dis boyfriend oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Anyi3(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
They look so so plastic

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by englishmart(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
that computer is sure very wacky.
Bring them here, and I will use my phone to detect the difference
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by siegfried99(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
I envy that guy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by sexynabila(f): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
k
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by AmicableMe(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I can spot the difference. one has like a square shaped face and one has a curved face tongue
thought I was the only one that saw that ....
Complete waste of money..... mtcheeeewwwmtch eeeewww
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2015
AmicableMe:
thought I was the only one that saw that ....
Complete waste of money..... mtcheeeewwwmtch eeeewww
lol complete waste. I wonder what they gain from it

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Mt1st: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
mtcheww....senseless
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by misspatsy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
One is taller than the other
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
One is taller than the other. The taller one's face is larger/a bit bloated. She has tendencies to be bigger. I am sure one go sweet pass the other.

Fake b1tches! They need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by mKc9ET(m): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chisos I cant believ dis, u guyz can't see any diffrents even d computer? Ofcuz d diffrnt is their hight.
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by pomide(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Janet101:
God is grate

like a 'grating' maching? wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Krak(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
They should be called "The Worlds Most Ugly Identical Twin".

These two artificial barbie dolls are so shallow in thinking and lack depth. Imagine what they make their priorities every single day in life, and people are even giving them attention.

SHAKING MY HEAD LIKE AN AGAMA LIZARD.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by naijaboiy: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
So the computer was so dumb not to notice their difference in height. undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by naijaboiy: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Janet101:
God is grate
Grater. undecided
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by alberto2k(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
pomide:

like a 'grating' [size=70] maching[/size]? wink

See your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
man is but dust
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Sommyangel(f): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can spot so many differences.. BTW they should grow up
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Janet101(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Grater. undecided

Na mistake o, wicked friends
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Fratello(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Their lips are different. *look into my eyes and zoom well*
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by oladimejiX: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Cosmetic twins
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by doreenvee(f): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Made in Japan twins? Would have been better if they were made in China. undecided

actually, their bodies scream, silicone. They are beautiful if they were to be barbies.
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Their finger print can never be d same.
Re: Meet The World's Most Identical Twins Who Spent $250k On Surgery &share One Boyf by pretydiva(f): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
They ain't identical 2 me. I can spot d difference in them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Maduka Bags SRTV Legendary Award For Investment In Human Capital Development / Pastor’s Wife ACCIDENTALLY Uploads S*X TAPE . + Watch Video / Man Lodge In Hotel Room For 120k Per Night, See What He Took While Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.