Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (19407 Views)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
R-I-P TO THE [size=90pt]DEAD[/size]

Who died,or didn't you read before commenting¿
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Sijo01(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where are the "fear women" crew
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Irritant: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wettin concern me...?

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
teeowl:
"he claimed" - it might not be true that she brought another man into the house.

yes it might not be true...... but the possibly if it being true is high since she has a beer parlour just within the compound of their home
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
Man accuses woman of something without any slight evidence we shout evil woman, a woman accuses a man with all the evidence you can find written on his forehead and you will not even hear a single word being uttered grin lolz

Double Lols!

@OP:

It is possible wife is cheating... those alcoholic sellers lipsrsealed

Did the husband ask the neighbor what he/she meant by the proverb? Any further proof that the wife sent the robbers?

I am wondering how the neighbor have such 'insider' information undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Moana(f): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Double Lols!

@OP:

Did the husband ask the neighbor what he/she meant by the proverb? Any further proof that the wife sent the robbers?

maybe the neighbor sampled also :-x
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
maybe the neighbor sampled also :-x

Or the neighbor is part of the robbers undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Moana(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Or the neighbor is part of the robbers undecided
lol you will never know
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
lol you will never know

Where there is law, the neighbor is automatically a suspect

I remember when we were in Sec School, anyone who reports to the disciplinary committee ends up been a suspect

From witness to suspect to offender grin

For you to have the inside jist, you definitely must be a part one way or the otherwink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by nurudeenopa: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is one of the evil of money,sign of end time
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by tonychristopher: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/my-wife-is-wayward-says-man/
These people again ...no wonder their reasonable men go for igbo women ....everyday in news for one bad reason

This is just too bad
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

These people again ...no wonder their reasonable men go for igbo women ....everyday in news for one bad reason

This is just too bad

Who says that Igbo women don't cheat on their husband ........

Want 2days ago the same OP reported about a Delta lady that married 2men at the same time for 11years.....
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Bants(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is story for the gods she sells alcoholic drink and she has children from previous marriage maybe she is not the type that stays married
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

Double Lols!

@OP:

I quiet agree with you about those alcoholic sellers, they can do and undo just to keep their customers coming

But...... Am having a feeling that the neighbor that reported her to the husband had something going on BTW the two and something along the way fell apart
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by RomanceLander(f): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
Man accuses woman of something without any slight evidence we shout evil woman, a woman accuses a man with all the evidence you can find written on his forehead and you will not even hear a single word being uttered grin lolz

Can you imagine that, silly comments are pilling up above me.
The only thing I can deduce from this story is a marriage suffering from frustration .
Imagine a 57yrd old man in 17 year old marriage.
The man must be really frustrated to the extent that he couldn't even find a concrete base to support his claims.
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Moana(f): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
RomanceLander:

Can you imagine that, silly comments are pilling up above me.
The only thing I can deduce from this story is a marriage suffering from frustration .
Imagine a 57yrd old man in 17 year old marriage.
The man must be really frustrated to the extent that he couldn't even find a concrete base to support his claims.
my thoughts as well
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by mutter(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
The man is lying. He wants out of the marriage. Some men tell horrible lies ad can say anything against a woman. He has absolutely no proof.
Why did he bring it up at the divorce and not go to police.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
dre11:

I quiet agree with you about those alcoholic sellers, they can do and undo just to keep their customers coming

But...... Am having a feeling that the neighbor that reported her to the husband had something going on BTW the two and something along the way fell apart

I agree with you

If they hold that neighbor wella, the truth will Come out.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by richidinho(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is he telling the court from the grave or mortuary
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

I agree with you

If they hold that neighbor wella, the truth will Come out.

Yes.... The truth will surface
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
dre11:

Yes.... The truth will surface

It is well
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
mutter:
The man is lying. He wants out of the marriage. Some men tell horrible lies ad can say anything against a woman. He has absolutely no proof.

But you forgot that this is not her first marriage and the man is not the owner of the children the woman did gave birth too........

So why would he now wake up after 17years and say he wants a divorce without concrete evidence as you have stated.....

[bAt least he would have walked out a long time ago ........since she said 'he is a good man that shoulder all responsibilities he needs to concerning the family[/b]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

It is well

Amengringrin

Because I don't know what could have made a supposed good man on account of his wife to start thinking of divorcing her...........
A lot are covered in secrecy
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by buJu234: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
why is it that most divorces cases in Lagos are coming the suburb sef... if its not Iyana paja; it will b Igando or Ikotun or Iyana Iba etc...

and u guys have T.B Joshua close to u guys...

can some one plz tell him to do the needful... help bind & cast that divorce divorce spirit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by mutter(f): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
dre11:

But you forgot that this is not her first marriage and the man is not the owner of the children the woman did gave birth too........

So why would he now wake up after 17years and say he wants a divorce without concrete evidence as you have stated.....

[bAt least he would have walked out a long time ago ........since she said 'he is a good man that shoulder all responsibilities he needs to concerning the family[/b]

Just the point. A woman in her second marriage will tolerate so much more because she wants desperately to make it work.
Also the man was taking care of the kid`s from the first marriage so what more could she desire.

She said he is a good man because she has no bitterness against him and I believe the man must be a good man that just wants to be free to graze somewhere else. IF she was a bd woman she would build up terrible stories about him too. She wants her husband. It is the man that is fed up. Seem this happen over and over again.
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by idupaul: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Evil woman!

If u investigate d man's past now , it could be dat he took a good lady for granted, and chose dis evil woman over d nice lady... Seen it b4

You are right that's why I never take good women for granted oooo so tey now I dem plenty around me
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
mutter:

Just the point. A woman in her second marriage will tolerate so much more because she wants desperately to make it work.
Also the man was taking care of the kid`s from the first marriage so what more could she desire.

She said he is a good man because she has no bitterness against him and I believe the man must be a good man that just wants to be free to graze somewhere else. IF she was a bd woman she would build up terrible stories about him too. She wants her husband. It is the man that is fed up. Seem this happen over and over again.

I beg to disagree with your last statement that if she was a bad women she would have painted the man bad..... Its on rare cases you see women painting the man bad unless she have seen another person to take up the responsibility of catering for her and the children.....

She wants the marriage to succeed but that doesn't mean she is faithful to the man with the numerous stories one have heard about "madams having beer parlour" .......

I want to believe she must have cheated
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
dre11:

Amengringrin

Because I don't know what could have made a supposed good man on account of his wife to start thinking of divorcing her...........
A lot are covered in secrecy

grin
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
This allegation is just ridiculous
What better way to try to discredit a woman than accuse her of sleeping around or making attempts at his life
If he could provide well for the family will she be selling alcoholic drinks ?
Nonsense !!!
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
mutter:

Thank you
Anyone intelligent can see though his lies
Like the wife herself said,if she wanted to kill him just one plate of ewedu with the right ingredients will do it,she didn't need to complicate issues by letting others in on her plan.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by kreamidiva(f): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
The house was robbed two years ago and oga just remembered today that it was the wife who arranged it!!!

He has been sleeping on the same bed with her since then o. Living under the same roof with a woman who tried to murder him!

Nna, there is more to this story.

Men sha... Always looking for ways to paint women black.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by deevatee(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
grin Iti! Who die for here now?
Atmmachine:
R-I-P TO THE [size=90pt]DEAD[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.