Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,490 members, 7,888,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? (3545 Views)

“I Stoled Your Heart, I Stoled Your Surname" – Pre-Wedding Photo Goes Wrong / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by unikazzy(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Forget all dis forming girls are displaying here pls..........what matter most to them is d financial capability of d guy........about his surname******who cares
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmm, Guy small small oo..
Oma307:
Wat up, i wish we could chat privately
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Mr and Mrs Elewure(Goat's owner)...Quite funny.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hilarious
DaZion:
Mr and Mrs Elewure(Goat's owner)...Quite funny.
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DanceVille: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Have seen a couple that their surname is "Orisa"(Idol)..Buh pple hate calling them that name buh rather their real names..
Re: Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes!"? by DaZion(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2015
unikazzy:
Forget all dis forming girls are displaying here pls..........what matter most to them is d financial capability of d guy........about his surname******who cares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive About Women. / Photos Of A Virgin Pu*****y Who Needs To Be Broken / Boyfriend Is Begging Me To Come Over To His House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.