Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? (3354 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited? / How Many Nigerian States Have You Visited? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by pryd(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Edo
Bayelsa
Akwa ibom
Rivers
Delta
Imo
Enugu
Anambra
Abia

Would definitely visit more states.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by uzhi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kogi. Nasarawa. Benue. Niger. Kwara. Oyo. Lagos. Kaduna. Kano. Osun. Ondo. Ekiti. Ogun. Edo. Delta. Bayelsa. Portharcourt. Enugun. Anambra. Abia. Cross river. Katsina. Kebbi. Sokoto. Eyes don see o.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by amsoslim(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Olutola88:
I wonder if Nigerians travel around Nigeria just for the sake of Travel, Tourism & Adventure. I think the not good enough means of Transportation & fund hasn't been encouraging many to tour.

I just realized I'm as poor as many other Nigerians when it comes to Travel & Tourism. The funniest thing is that I'm from the Southwest, I reside in the Southwest & I've not been to all states in the Southwest *covers face*. Nevertheless, I know there are many Nairalanders worse than me *winks*

Tell us your 1. state of origin, 2. Your location & 3. The States you've been to in Nigeria.

For me:

1. Ogun State

2. Ibadan ( Oyo)

3. Ogun, Oyo, Lagos, Osun, Kwara, Rivers, Bayelsa

***Tribal bigots should kindly stay away from this thread. Moderators should please ban offenders till 1st Jan 2020.

Whether you are Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, I don't care. What matters to me is your personality

Cheers
pls how much is bus fare from Enugu to lagos Any one can help out please
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by 19naia(m): 4:15am On Apr 23, 2015
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Edo, Delta, Enugu at Onitsha and then rode on to Imo... E don tey Ooo since i went..Osun was part of Oyo when i went, Edo and Delta were Bendel state when i went... Enugu was Anambra and Imo was still inculding Abia and Co.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by eagleeye2: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2015
From Abia.
Been to :
IMO
ENUGU
EBONYI
ANAMBARA
RIVERS (na my backyard)
CROSSRIVER (had a girl friend who schooled in UNICAL)
AKWAIBOM (Visits)
BAYELSA (Wedding)
DELTA
LAGOS (school)
EDO
ABUJA (Always visiting during NYSC and job hunting)
NIGER (Visits, an uncle resides there)
BAUCHI (NYSC)
PLATEU
OGUN (Sango Ota)

These were places I came down and walked about, not just driving past.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by eagleeye2: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
amsoslim:
pls how much is bus fare from Enugu to lagos Any one can help out please
should be from 3500, down ward

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by aminho(m): 8:03am On Apr 24, 2015
I am from maiduguri I have visited 35 states in nigeria the only state I have not visited is ebonyi state I stay in abuja but I have relocated to guangzhou china now well the visits are for political reasons as most of them are on based on election campaign team
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by scorpiogal(f): 1:58am On Dec 22, 2015
Olutola88... please I need to get in contact with you, have some privy matters to discuss with you, how do I reach you? Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by stunning4real: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2015
I am from Lagos
Been to:
Ogun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo
Koggi
Kaduna
Kwara
FTC
Kano
Nasarawa
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by Teeboy22(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
i've been to
calabar
kaduna
ilorin
ekiti.
Ondo
osun
ibadan

abeokuta
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by Hamster143(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Delta warri, PH, Ondo, Lagos, Edo, Abuja, Kaduna, Ekiti, Ogun.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by nabiz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
From Ebonyi state

(1)Based in abuja

2)Nassarawa(work)

(3)Lagos(work)

(4)Ibadan(worky

(5)Ogun state(work)

(6)(Ondo(seminar)

(7)Gogi state

(coolEnugu(schooled and work)

(9)abia state school

(10)Imo state(work)

(11)Anambara(work)

(12)Delta(work)

(13)Bayelsa(work)

(14)River state(work)

(15)cross river(work)

(16)Edo(inlaw)

(17)Akwaibom(work)

Note: all these is within 4 years
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2017
12 states
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by cosade(m): 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Olutola88:
Are u kidding me? You've been to 32 States and also the FCT?

Are you surprised with 32 States?

I have been to all the 36 States of the Federation plus FCT.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by cosade(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
DaGC:

Been in Maiduguri on my way to Kano before the Boko Haram ish started. Also attended a marriage in Mubi in 2011

From Kano to Mubi, you shouldn't pass through Maiduguri except you meant some part of Borno State, like Biu.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Lagos
Enugu
Abuja
IMO
Edo
Anambra
Ogun state
I typed as I remembered
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by DaGC(m): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
cosade:

From Kano to Mubi, you shouldn't pass through Maiduguri except you meant some part of Borno State, like Biu.

Never said I went from Kano to Mubi. Only said I attended a marriage in Mubi on a different date.
Re: How Many States Have You Been To In Nigeria? by cosade(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
DaGC:

Never said I went from Kano to Mubi. Only said I attended a marriage in Mubi on a different date.

Noted.

Mix-up mine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uber, Taxi Passengers Shares Interesting Photos Of Creative Drivers / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently / Is Migrating To Canada With 5m Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.