Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,678 members, 7,882,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back (2979 Views)

He Calls His Exs Name During Love Making / The Truth About Your Exs' / I Got Married 4 Months Ago, & Now Am Pregnant For One Of My Exs.....uh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2015
I dated a girl some time ago.....pretty fine chick....she's hot ...sexy...has an unimaginable sex appeal but guys when it comes to getting down to buisness that's another story......
she has a sexual fantasy of struggle (wrestle)sex.....you have to fight ur way to her puci...to get d buisness done
sometimes it can b purely fraustrating, othertimes... it can be quite intoxicating...
i remember when she would turn me on, by doing house chores and all in extra seductive attire tellin me she would deal wit me today...shey nah her puci i want....i go see am run...omo the babe go they threaten me ontop fvck again..i go calm ....i kpompi....dey wait....she go baff ...come meet me for where i dey start her art of seduction ..omo when i go done dey d mood.....do all d foreplayy...make i comot my assault rifle begin to fire down....fight done start....
i gats to subdue her with my strenght but every struggle ends wen the cocck enters the cocck pit then she becomes submissive....and she will be say things like 'u tink u are man enough', ...u tink because i allowed you lasttime it will happen again' plenty yarns wey dey boil man blood
sometimes wen man need a quicky she fvcks ups alot....
i remember wen i want to have my revenge.... early in the morning before she wakes up, i would tie her legs and hands apart...turn her on very much when she realize noway to struggle she summits but that when the evil in me turns on i would insert junior count for 15 seconds then pullout get my bottle of wine seat on the chair and watch her beg....(guys u should try this)....she would behave like an insane woman begging me to continue....she would be like ...oh baby my love ma heart my all dont live me hanging ...baby dont leave me like this ...omo the beg no be here oooo....that time ask her for her atm code she will not only tell u but show u where she hides money in the house......
all this ended when she broke the trust i had for her...and we went our seperate ways .....its over a year and she is begging to come back....i dont tink i can stand her sexual fantasy or what do you tink

1 Like

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by alberto2k(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2015
This sounds like Rape to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by tohpahz(f): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
I think d gal needs d struggling to get turned on..
Was imagining d story in my mind sha
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:
This sounds like Rape to me undecided

seems so....but she initiates the whole process....
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:
I think d gal needs d struggling to get turned on..
Was imagining d story in my mind sha

i asked her abt it, she says the struggle turns her on ......
ma problem her even if i forgive her for her ills ....the sexual part ting is getting me confuzed...i dont tink i can stand it....or does any one have a way out for me
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by tohpahz(f): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
abbacar:

i asked her abt it, she says the struggle turns her on ......
ma problem her even if i forgive her for her ills ....the sexual part ting is getting me confuzed...i dont tink i can stand it....or does any one have a way out for me

The sexual thingy is part of her. So i don't think u can do much abt it apart from psychotherapy..
So if u are willing to forgive her.. u myt as well learn to liv with d pee or c a psychologist. smiley
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by ChappyChase: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guy relax,,, my girl's own is like that if not worse, and I like it. All I do, na to use gra gra/sweet words(begging included) follow her. There is nothing wrong with her if she is not feeling emotionally hurt after the act..
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
MAYB its me...... i have meet crazy chick....now this one was semi better than the former BUT.....
her name is sandra....crazy chick.....wen it comes to sex in the room very boring and morale killing, bfor u say jagaban d babe go am tired, 'baby stop its hurting me'....but go visit her in her fathers house and her dad or mum is at home she will sneak you under her dad stair case and have the craziest sex u can imagine....the thought of being caught and the feel of doing something really bad spurs u on......
we fvcked in her church...infact during new year cross over nite in the crowd and heat of the moment (outside the main auditorium ...an overflow to be precise) her elder bro was infront of us wen dis babe started talkin to junior giving him instruction on what to do with her hands even though i shouted in my head junior dont...but junior has his own brain.......when dey were counting down to the d new year, i was counting down to an orgasmm...chai i have dated devil's daughters
was it the time we went to the mechanic shop and while d mechanic was under ma car trying to fix my car... so was i under her getting fixed....she sat on me under a shade just close to my car....she started talkin to junior again with her fingers....junior dont!...for where ....junior answered...she shifted her skirt down and wanted to do.. wen i shouted 'NO NO NO!....them send you'....the mechanics noticing us struggle shouted 'this one serious ooooo'...i asked him wetin do motor he said nothing, he just remebered something...dat day marked the end of the relationship....and now she wants back....
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Mprex(f): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
this OP has mental issues because methink that all these stories are figments of his imaginations
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
ChappyChase:
Guy relax,,, my girl's own is like that if not worse, and I like it. All I do, na to use gra gra/sweet words(begging included) follow her. There is nothing wrong with her if she is not feeling emotionally hurt after the act..

haaha.....bros e dey sweet oooo..but i dont tink ur babe would strip u in the room givin u a bloow job and wen u about to come pulls u out of her mouth and tell u not to cummm yet dat she wants to go get some ice from the fridge ( for my mind this babe wan kill me today) i be on the bed waiting to be devoured, not knowing the babe done follow back door go down stairs go play ludo.....i go wait die, thinking the ice is hard to get out from the fridge, till i hear her laughter downstairs playing ludo.....the babe do me bros

1 Like

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by ChappyChase: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
abbacar:

haaha.....bros e dey sweet oooo..but i dont tink ur babe would strip u in the room givin u a bloow job and wen u about to come pulls u out of her mouth and tell u not to cummm yet dat she wants to go get some ice from the fridge ( for my mind this babe wan kill me today) i be on the bed waiting to be devoured, not knowing the babe done follow back door go down stairs go play ludo.....i go wait die, thinking the ice is hard to get out from the fridge, till i hear her laughter downstairs playing ludo.....the babe do me bros
Guy I will still say relax. If she's got good character, then take her back. Your case be say once the you inert the sim, she go melo. But my own fit push me out sometimes say she wan make I use my finger and bam we are back to round one!!!
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

Guy I will still say relax. If she's got good character, then take her back. Your case be say once the you inert the sim, she go melo. But my own fit push me out sometimes say she wan make I use my finger and bam we are back to round one!!!
bros pele.....hhaahaha...
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mprex:
this OP has mental issues because methink that all these stories are figments of his imaginations
DONT LIE....u are d type of babes dat are so traditional in ur relationship...... in the sense that a guy must initiate all sexual moves....a guy must be ontop...u have only recently tried out another sex position( doggy ) as ur usuall is missionary....u have recently been disvirgined and like one thread on niaraland today, you always tell guys u meet that u are a virgin..... if am wrong please say so with proof cause from ur post u are having such a primitive sexual life .....i wish i could help but as u can see i have more problem of my own ....i wont have the time to take u on a sexual quest of ur life......open ur eyes babe....craze people full every where......like i said disprove me if am wrong BUT LIKE THIS POST IF I AM RIGHT grin

5 Likes

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by royallord1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ abbacar :hahaaaha dats funny the babe actually liked ur comment. nice to be truthfull @mprex
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Mprex(f): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
abbacar:

DONT LIE....u are d type of babes dat are so traditional in ur relationship...... in the sense that a guy must initiate all sexual moves....a guy must be ontop...u have only recently tried out another sex position( doggy ) as ur usuall is missionary....u have recently been disvirgined and like one thread on niaraland today, you always tell guys u meet that u are a virgin..... if am wrong please say so with proof cause from ur post u are having such a primitive sexual life .....i wish i could help but as u can see i have more problem of my own ....i wont have the time to take u on a sexual quest of ur life......open ur eyes babe....craze people full every where......like i said disprove me if am wrong BUT LIKE THIS POST IF I AM RIGHT grin
now I am very sure that you are insanetongue
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Mprex(f): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
royallord1:
@ abbacar :hahaaaha dats funny the babe actually liked ur comment. nice to be truthfull @mprex
So because you saw a like there, you decided that twas from me
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mprex:

now I am very sure that you are insanetongue
after liking the post and proving to the whole nairaland nation that am correct....u want to form sharp babe ...... ehhh....
cant u be like gej- accept the truth and keep quiet.....over talking makes u seem desperate to cover the truth

inbtw.....i will b free on friday wanna hookup.....let me show u d light.... ; grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
royallord1:
Bros its surprisin too but now i know why they say the truth will always come out no matter how they try to cover it.....@mprex thanks for saying the truth...the cover up was not necessary ....
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Mprex(f): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
abbacar:

after liking the post and proving to the whole nairaland nation that am correct....u want to form sharp babe ...... ehhh....
cant u be like gej- accept the truth and keep quiet.....over talking makes u seem desperate to cover the truth

inbtw.....i will b free on friday wanna hookup.....let me show u d light.... ; grin cheesy
lmaogrin
sorry but i dont hook up with sex guru wannabes
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mprex:

lmaogrin
sorry but i dont hook up with sex guru wannabes

hahaha.....that was a rhetorical statement.....you ought not to answer bt since u did and it proves you are an attention seeker....sorry boe i would love to chat but not on this thread ....u are derailing ma thread and i nid answers to my problems ..
so u knw what?
create a thread call it 'the travails of mprex ft abbacar'....i will come and keep u company....(thats another rhetorical statement)

DISCLAIMER: ...i am no guru, am not an indian niether am i related to any GURU MAHARAJI. i am a NIGERIAN and i know how to please my women........thanks
grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Begging, normal thing but to struggle op that is rape
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by charlsecy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:
I think d gal needs d struggling to get turned on.
A girl has told that she prefers it that way... that she has to put up resistance, and as the man struggles to get to her panties, she enjoys it.

Mprex:
Not really. Such happens.
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
charlsecy:

A girl has told that she prefers it that way... that she has to put up resistance, and as the man struggles to get to her panties, she enjoys it.

Not really. Such happens.
help me tell @mprex ooo...thank god she finally let me be...
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by MicroBox: 6:11am On Apr 22, 2015
@abbacar please do u reside in the north
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
MicroBox:
@abbacar please do u reside in the north
and why do u want to knw?
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by MicroBox: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
abbacar:

and why do u want to knw?
please just say.Yes or No
abeg I mean no.harm
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Yh something rape ish about it all
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by abbacar: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
MicroBox:

please just say.Yes or No
abeg I mean no.harm
hahahha ....u cant me harm me.... i am evil enough to my self grin
the answer is yes and no.....
sorry are u male or female
Re: CRAZY Sexual Fanatasy Of My EXs...Wanting to come back by Anijay1212(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
The adventures of op.Abeg cum kontinu.

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. / 5 Reasons Why You Should Always Sleep Naked / Guys,dont Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.