Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,028 members, 7,922,489 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:27 AM

Gotv Service Is A Sham - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gotv Service Is A Sham (1165 Views)

GOTV/DSTV Service Is Very Poor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Service Is A Sham by Firmjudge(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
I bought Gotv recently, but to my suprised some channels like Movie zone, CNN and other interested channels skip alot when watching and its really annoying.

I hae contacted Gotv they asked me to increase my pole i did but nothing changed.

I went on a survey asking people who use Gotv about the skipping problem and it seem to be all over.

I regret buying Gotv and this is a warning to all to stay clear the product except if you only want to purchase it for its African channels and sonyMax which works perfectly.

meanwhile my signal-strength is 90% against 70%
I will dump the product as soon as i exhort the 1 month free subs..
Re: Gotv Service Is A Sham by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Firmjudge:
I bought Gotv recently, but to my suprised some channels like Movie zone, CNN and other interested channels skip alot when watching and its really annoying.

I hae contacted Gotv they asked me to increase my pole i did but nothing changed.

I went on a survey asking people who use Gotv about the skipping problem and it seem to be all over.

I regret buying Gotv and this is a warning to all to stay clear the product except if you only want to purchase it for its African channels and sonyMax which works perfectly.

I will dump the product as soon as i exhort the 1 month free subs..
did you carry proper survey before buying it? They have customer care lines so please pour your grievances on it. or better still try other paytv in Nigeria. Gotv isn't a scam either because you're not the first person to use either or will you be last. kindly report them at their office should problem persist
Disclaimer: this piece doesn't relate to any paytv in Nigeria nor does the writer has connection with any either
Re: Gotv Service Is A Sham by Firmjudge(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

did you carry proper survey before buying it? They have customer care lines so please pour your grievances on it. or better still try other paytv in Nigeria. Gotv isn't a scam either because you're not the first person to use either or will you be last. kindly report them at their office should problem persist
Disclaimer: this piece doesn't relate to any paytv in Nigeria nor does the writer has connection with any either

I asked over 20 people who use gotv (yes over 20) and there compain is the same.

The foreighn channel skip alot. I will dump my Gotv and use free to air its better for me than this sham.

Ask those who use it some stations skips alot and there customer care service is a sham.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Service Is A Sham by ikemobi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guy i will advice you to migrate to Startimes will never regret it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#BBN: Bisola And Bally Sneaks Into The House + All That Happened This Morning / Latest Nollywood Movies - Hot Sex / Watch The Wedding Party Movie.. Staring Sola Sobowale, Banky W And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.