Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,826 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect (26397 Views)

Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers / We Have Killed Many Innocent People In Lagos: Confess Gunmen (pic) / I Paid N60,000 To Escape From Police Cell — Serial Robbery Suspect (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by LivinaPatrick(f): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
dts what we call greediness. He can never get enough. May God ve mercy on him.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by pak: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
dridowu:

“It was at the dinner that he introduced senator to me. Senator is our leader. He told me that senator’s mode of operation was highly sophisticated to be called armed robbery. After his explanation, I became interested in joining the gang. Really, our first outing was impressive and interesting. We were dressed in the Economic and Financial Crime Commission’s (EFCC) uniform and in a convoy. Each police check- point we came across, they would pay us complements. In fact, at any given time, I even forgot that we were into crimes

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=115598

Funniest thing I have heard this year!!!!
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by genxris: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Certainly if you are given a 3rd chance of freedom again, you will go back to your old ways because that's obviously what you are good at. If you really wanted to stop, you could have quitted after the money you started making with your senetor. Parawo
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by appini: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
LivinaPatrick:
dts what we call greediness. He can never get enough. May God ve mercy on him.

No mercy for the cripple after the criminal war
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by gospi: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Instead of killing yourself u should hav just committed suicide.... angry
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by boxypane(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
Old Habits come Hunting! Kill urself n do hell 4 life.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Bonuwa: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Finish dem
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by ab4niga: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
thunder fire you!!!!
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by ceejay80s(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
We are doomed
Police arrested a senator involved in armed robbery and later released them?
We are really doomed in nigeria
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by 9jatatafo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Story-story!!! Story!!!! Na die u dey so. Dressed in EFCC uniform to steal and your leader's name is Senator. Kill him fast
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by phintohlar(f): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
dridowu:
An armed robbery suspect, Williams (other names withheld), has regretted not killing himself before his arrest.

Williams, who is detained at the State Anti Robbery Squad(SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command, has just been released from prison for the same offence of armed robbery.

“I am very stupid, if not, I should have killed myself before I was arrested. Why I said so is that I was in prison and my family did all they could to release me. When I came out from the prison, I was so broke that I needed money badly. As I was thinking of what to do to, I met my old guy in the job. He had been in prison too. He invited me to a dinner.

“It was at the dinner that he introduced senator to me. Senator is our leader. He told me that senator’s mode of operation was highly sophisticated to be called armed robbery. After his explanation, I became interested in joining the gang. Really, our first outing was impressive and interesting. We were dressed in the Economic and Financial Crime Commission’s (EFCC) uniform and in a convoy. Each police check- point we came across, they would pay us complements. In fact, at any given time, I even forgot that we were into crimes.

“We would invite forex dealers that we had some Naira to change to dollars or any foreign currency. When our victim sees our convoy, he would be convinced that we were genuine. We would now force the money from our victim and dump him/her along the road, we were doing the business both in Abuja and Lagos. I think, we made enough money.

“But my regret is that I didn’t kill myself when the police came for me. I should have l killed myself before my arrest because, I promised my family that I have changed. I even told them that I was a born again Christian”

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Kayode Aderanti, who paraded the suspect among others, said Williams had really been to prison.” But he was released. His gang leader, Senator, was also released. This time around, we will go the extra mile and ensure that they face the law.”

why did u withheld his name now shey dem dey cover thief ni? Hain
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by onosprince(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why is he complaining, you will still die...
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by logica(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
So how was he released in the first place? Aha.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Skoopy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
dridowu:
]

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Kayode Aderanti, who paraded the suspect among others, said Williams had really been to prison.” But he was released. His gang leader, Senator, was also released. This time around, we will go the extra mile and ensure that they face the law.”

Why where they not arraigned in court at the first instance? Who ordered their initial release? Only because money exchanged hands a criminal was released without trial, The police playing games since 1732 bc.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by JKA5VE: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
olori buruku.............u go die like chicken.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by PHILONZO(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Doro kill myself
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Nicepoker(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
I heard the guy is on nairaland.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Crieff(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
otijah:
No worry weda u kill urself initially or Not, the major thing is that you will still DIE

You're wicked.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Crieff(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys! They only stole they didnt kill anyone. Like he mentioned, sometimes he forget he is even a thief because he wears EFCC vest.

He must be remorseful for him to have said that.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by saintaustine(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
HOW DO YOU FiLL NOW
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
if he had killed himself, then he would have done all of us a favor.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by rafcrown(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
THEY ROBBED,YOU ARRESTED THEM,PUT THEM IN PRISON AND RELEASED THEM
THEY LEARN MORE,GET MORE CONTACTS,GET MORE SOPHISTICATED,GET MORE TRICKS
BACK ON THE FIELD AGAIN,TO ROB AND KILL
CONCLUSION-FUNNY JUSTICE SYSTEM.THINK AND PLAN WELL
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by LustreChris(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2015
[color=#770077][/color][i][/i] odel....
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by nyabinghi(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2015
His name is Williams ojukwu
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by bimc: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2015
phintohlar:
why did u withheld his name now shey dem dey cover thief ni? Hain

I thought I was the only one that saw that too ooo! Y cover up for an armed robber? Fishy! Last last dem go release am again.
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by phintohlar(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
bimc:

I thought I was the only one that saw that too ooo! Y cover up for an armed robber? Fishy! Last last dem go release am again.
na so now... No be 9ija we dey mtchewwww
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by confirmer1: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who is to blame
Re: I Should Have Killed Myself-robbery Suspect by confirmer1: 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Who is to blame?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Arrested Over N8m Deliverance Fee Scam. (pic) / Boy Cries As Soldiers Drill Him In Kaduna / LASTMA Official Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.