Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,263 members, 7,964,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo (1149 Views)

Photo Of Babangida With Obasanjo & Abdulsalami Abubakar / Olateru-olagbegi Is Dead - Ex-ondo Female Chief Judge / "Why I Danced Hold-tight With Obasanjo" - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by Ekeinde: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015

OAP Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, ran into the former president of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on a flight, while she was heading to California for World Radio Summit. She made good use of the opportunity and grabbed a selfie with him.
SOURCE: http://www.nancynaija.com/2015/04/pretty-oap-gbemi-olateru-takes-selfie-with-obasanjo/
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by hahn(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
How is this going to affect world oil prices?
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by Mogidi: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jeeeze!!
This man is ugly inside out.
I hope when Obj dies his body is donated to any ministry in charge of wild life.
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by temitemi1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Noted!
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by missKiffy(f): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by teemanbastos(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Jeeeze!!
I hope when Obj dies his body is donated to any ministry in charge of wild life.
you're one of the reasons abortion should be made legal.
you are a Disgrace to yourself,your family,your country and to Humanity

4 Likes

Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by testarossa: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
How would this make $1 = N1
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by imbless: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mogidi:
Jeeeze!!
u are the main reason why they should sell condom for free

3 Likes

Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by imbless: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by Mogidi: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
imbless:
u are the main reason why they should sell condom for free

Was that why your mum refuse to swallow?
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by imbless: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mogidi:

Was that why your mum refuse to swallow?
they should've wasted u in BJ
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by Mogidi: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
teemanbastos:
you're one of the reasons abortion should be made legal.
you are a Disgrace to yourself,your family,your country and to Humanity

Ekpele!!

I didn't realise you were the son of that monkey.
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by Mogidi: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
imbless:
they should've wasted u in BJ

My point exactly, your mum should have swallowed.
Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by imbless: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mogidi:

My point exactly, your mum should have swallowed.
FOOL

1 Like

Re: Pretty OAP Gbemi Olateru Takes Selfie With Obasanjo by ishiamu(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
hahn:
How is this going to affect world oil prices?

Beauty and a beast

(1) (Reply)

President-elect Buhari, Be Wary Of Yuguda / Nigerian Troops Rescue 200 Girls, 93 Women From Sambisa Forest / Ekiti Assembly Crisis: Court Strikes Out APC Lawmakers’ Suit Against Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.