Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria (18415 Views)

Fire Outbreak At University Of Uyo Law Faculty Today (pics) / Better By Far!! UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by tall2ce(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
and the best graduating student@ law schools across Nigeria last year was from Abia State University

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Femistico(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Waoh my schl is even there Adekunle ajasin university....proud to be an aauaite buh on a very serious note law student for my schl too dey brag ooo, dont even know they can make it
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by OLUOMO80: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Always proud of my alma mater. Until dearth do us part. Better By Far. #UnilorinNumberOneGodwin.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by glosplendid(f): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Uniabuja nko,,,,omo dey supose dey among ooooooooooo,,,,I tels u
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
lonngmann:
how come OAU is not there...something is not right undecided

Pulease
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Applaner: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
so happy

university of uyo is in de list

dancing shoki
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
muyeskin:

You need help if you talk about OAU in this matter. I am so sure you ain't an undergraduate of any higher institution. Law students that can't even defend their fellow students? And how confirmed is this rating? The same year they claimed to be number one by 4icu, NUC brought out a different rating.
@Emboldened, I'm sure you didn't read the bolded words at my "Original Post" before rushing to quote me.

Pele ti e
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by ademoladeji(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Olutola88:
YES! That's my Alma mater

Later someone will say we like feeling ourselves. Why won't we?

We are truly “Better by Far”

If you are not a Student or Alumnus of Unilorin, do yourself good by getting one as friend.
Probitas Doctrina
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by phkka1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
How do they compete with other universities outside Nigeria? One eye man in the mist of the blind.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
tall2ce:
and the best graduating @ law schools across Nigeria was from Abia State University
This is overall student performance.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by muyeskin(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

@Emboldened, I'm sure you didn't read the bolded words at my "Original Post" before rushing to quote me.

Pele ti e

I didn't attack you man. Prove it to me that you are a student or alumnus of any higher institution. Simple.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
over rated!
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by mykelly(m): 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Probitas Doctrina
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by buoye1(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
goood for them
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by mykelly(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
konny1:
Who sabi UnIlori
NUC and the Legal council does
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Remii(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
I said it that the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife is an over-rated secondary school and err'body attacked me.
The so-called top-notch University couldn't make Top five.

O ma se o. tongue

thank you, you can say anything after GreatIfe don bounce you for many years before you grudgingly went to your wannabe school.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by adebisiolumide5(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Where is that OVER-RATED OAU!!!?? angry rubbish
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by PrinceMario(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
The source though
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by TEJUCOKER(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
konny1:
Who sabi UnIlori

you asking the wrong question there,dumbo!!
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by slimzyguy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
What of lasu, i guess it should be on the list
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:
I said it that the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-ife is an over-rated secondary school and err'body attacked me.

O ma se o. tongue

OAU, Ile-Ife Nigeria's most radical and well known lawyers. Femi Falana, Mike Ozekhome, Bayo Olujimi, Fred Agbaje, etc are products of the school. O. C. J . Okocha and Rotimi Akeredolu, two former NBA chairmen are products of the school. I still remember Muhammed Fawehinmi, the son of Gani Fawehinmi saying his greatest regret is not studying Law in Ife.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Claroo(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
tall2ce:
and the best graduating @ law schools across Nigeria was from Abia State University
Chai....d overall best student was from Adekunle Ajasin Akungba.
D Abia guy was 4th

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Ariyke: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

OAU is the one that's not getting it right.
Thank you! undecided
bros what's with ur obsession with OAU sef undecided
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by lee007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
My Faculty......Better By Far!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by adeshina84(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
OAU had internal strike that year which delayed graduation. & as such presented no candidate. So let this issue rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by muyeskin(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:
I remember d gud old days in school... Unilorin rocks...I miss my school

You need to come back and check the same school Bro. Your students need liberation. From Dress code to Mass failure to drop students and the likes.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by ElDeeVee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
muyeskin:

You need to come back and check the same school Bro. Your students need liberation. From Dress code to Mass failure to drop students and the likes.
Hmmm that's weird... God will return d school 2 its old ways
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by lebienconnu: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Like someone pointed out, OAU did not field her contestants that year due to internal strike. You guys know now. If Ife is not the first, then the second position is sure. Gbabiscally speaking, ILORIN is good but IFE is a lot better.

Oh great Ife, all shivers at the mere mention of thy name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by Ograke(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

E pain am! grin
Ogbeni, OAU students were not there due to the disruption of the school's academic calendar.

The three months internal strike caused that.
Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by akinsadeez(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am proud to say that I am a product of that faculty

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria by juwoonn(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

O ma se o. tongue

Better by far nonii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra University Renamed After Ojukwu / Winning Multiple Scholarships In Nigeria: 9 Tips From My Experience / Are You A Student Join Nollywood And Start Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.