Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,432 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. (5803 Views)

How To Toss/talk To A Girl For The 1st Time / Still Have Not Gotten The AA Lady Im Looking For / Im In Love With Rocktation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by ritababe(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ok hw can i get the thread to be deleted or hidden.

so u dn giveup?
If buhari giveup since im for nor win oh
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
I just dey laugh
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by tk4rd: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bt im no lnga interested in her
Someone said that this is Fourth-Grade Infatuation... He was 107% Correct..
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 2dice(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chaii everybody jes dey write letter this week..
Oh Lord when me sef go right my own laaa cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by stephenqueen: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:
Chaii everybody jes dey write letter this week..
Oh Lord when me sef go right my own laaa cheesy

Wehrey na ur own go bad pass,we go do fipa for you en
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 2dice(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wehrey na ur own go bad pass,we go do fipa for you en
as in that day go madden..but truss you boi laaa ...me go break Jinx... I go be the first niccur wey go write love letter wey be say the bae go tell me"2dice ayafff been tripping for you all this while
haaa love you too bae..lets make Babieesss" cheesy sad tongue
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by stephenqueen: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
2dice:

as in that day go madden..but truss you boi laaa ...me go break Jinx... I go be the first niccur wey go write love letter wey be say the bae go tell me"2dice ayafff been tripping for you all this while
haaa love you too bae..lets make Babieesss" cheesy sad tongue
gringrin
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
the young shall grow...
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
OP your sudden change of profession amuses me.
Perhaps there's still a lot you need to learn.
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by YUNGLURD(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can/will never show any gal luv on nairaland not even to follow them. God 4bid bad thing,majority of them re so pompous,rude and ugly. There re some few beautiful and nice ones though.

@topic, see washing of life, make d guy go on exile. This serves as lesson to those woman wrappers.
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 1miccza: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op what was your heart pounding??
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fratello:
Nonsense.
Some ppl just use monikers that doesnt say "a thing" bout them rather its obvious opposite.
NP, Chima Mama ft Beyonce/ Original Flawless
its actually beyonce ft chidima amanda
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm are u ready? should i help you?
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2015
YUNGLURD:
I can/will never show any gal luv on nairaland not even to follow them. God 4bid bad thing,majority of them re so pompous,rude and ugly. There re some few beautiful and nice ones though.

@topic, see washing of life, make d guy go on exile. This serves as lesson to those woman wrappers.

Bro, you're on point. Only a few, nice and decent girls here.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by carlcar2012(f): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
thanks big sister

lala u are calling big sis fit be ur junior. don't look at women the way d grow. dem d grow like agric fowl.
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by carlcar2012(f): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
SEE EHH IFFA KILL PERSON HERE;;;; WAH DE FVCK IS WRONG WITH TIS BOY? DEM SEND U? SHEY YAFF FINISH INSULTING AND ABUSING ME?DAS NOT ENUF BA?

for ur mind u d claim hard to get
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Fratello(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2015
runzlord:
its actually beyonce ft chidima amanda
NP, Gbese re remix / Kesh ft Tyga
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by carlcar2012(f): 7:25am On Apr 22, 2015
FLAWLES:
.excuse me :/ ;wat do u know about me?d same person dat has bin quoting and insulting me nw saying rubbish abt love?see if u don't know whats up between two pips pls ask or u just shut ur Shovel mouth;same person dat even quote me on THREADs am not even present to insult me;?see just shurrup

my child a time will come when you will know hate is love. he was just seeking for attention but in a wrong way cos he is also a kid like u
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by FLAWLES(f): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2015
carlcar2012:

my child a time will come when you will know hate is love. he was just seeking for attention but in a wrong way cos he is also a kid like u
.u meant A KID LIKE YOU?OKk
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by FLAWLES(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2015
carlcar2012:

for ur mind u d claim hard to get
.stop quoting me; :@ ;its irritating
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 2dice(m): 7:41am On Apr 22, 2015
carlcar2012:

lala u are calling big sis fit be ur junior. don't look at women the way d grow. dem d grow like agric fowl.
op brain needs formatting
Flawlesss don finish hin brain 10mb
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2015
carlcar2012:

ha ha ha ha lala247 come n c wat dis ur baby systa wrote o
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
jozeal09:
OP your sudden change of profession amuses me.
Perhaps there's still a lot you need to learn.
wat do u mean
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2015
1miccza:
Op what was your heart pounding??
mcheeew!! abeg leave me jor
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
runzlord:
sweetorgasm are u ready? should i help you?
help me 2 do wat
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2015
dis tin wen farano and ishilove dey do e nr gud o, i say make dm delete this my thread but dem nr do am, dem wan just punish me with this thread, there is god o.
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 1miccza: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
mcheeew!! abeg leave me jor

Who hold you before?
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2015
1miccza:

Who hold you before?
u hold me
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
help me 2 do wat
its like u dont love her anylonger
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 1miccza: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u hold me

Abeg you well well ooo
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by fajani(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
falconey:
happy for you

This is what you will do: view her profile pic and grab your vaseline.

You even have bad taste.
Can't STP
laughing. u don spoilt...
Re: Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. by 1miccza: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
sweetorgasm:
dis tin wen farano and ishilove dey do e nr gud o, i say make dm delete this my thread but dem nr do am, dem wan just punish me with this thread, there is god o.

You sef wey post this kain thing nor know say na play dem go dey play with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nayahland / I Am New Here / Searching For AN African Lady! Tribe Irrelevant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.