Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,225 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill (29135 Views)

Any Palm Oil Mill In Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti? / Palm Oil Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by kishimi8(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
GodMode:

Didn't you read that his been in the business for years and it still looks like sh:it..angryangryangryangry

The OP is not ambitious enoughangryangryangryangry
His pops was in the business not him..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by willynilly87: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please I need yr number I like u to help me setting up my mill too. 08091024633
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Kihori(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice...
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
MKO4ever:
Everything and everywhere look dirty!!!

I shall take that under advisement, inspection officer

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bsc:
Most be an Ngwa man

I am from Owerri sir, though you are not entirely wrong as I was bred in Ngwa land. That's how I learnt the trade

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
tobtap:

i will love to invest in your bizness, are you incorporated or registered as a business with govt...? 2. what your expansion plan? thanks

pls call me on 08068021774. And yes it is registered with local authorities. I actually pay business levies quarterly.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
rosamosqy:
pin:2BDDD736 add me and we can talk! Regards

pls call me instead. 08068021774
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Onegai:
i

OP this is your best option. I have done this for a company (bigger than yours) and the fact is that a consultant will have to look at all aspects of your business and advise you on what to do in order to make yourself attractive to the bank and potential private investors. i also write the proposal and get you other people ypu need. I would have done it for you but I'm not settled till next 2 weeks.

I will be grateful if you call me. 08068021774
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
GodMode:

From the post, I can gather that the OP is just doing it to pls someone... If someone loans the OP he'll disappear..

No disrespect sir, but you've got a repulsive mind.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
omoteamac:
Is it possible to run an oil mill business without directly investing in oil plantation?

yes, one can buy from other plantations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
neroflo57:
u guys complaining that the place is dirty,How do u expect it to look like??
or u want the op to Photoshop d pics?
go to other Nigerian industries and see How they operate. even go to all these fastfood kitchens and u ll be shocked.

@ op, am following this thread and ll be watching you.would decide to invest in you,if you r genuine or build a house with my current funds flowing in

pls call me sir. 08068021774
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
aity67:
bennynaza:
These are pictures from my small but promising Palm Oil and Kernel Mill. I sort of inherited the mill from my father (still alive but unwell) and have decent years of experience working and now running the business.
The business is highly profitable and is guaranteed to be even more lucrative if reasonable capital is invested in it. And I am looking to get such help from government or any private investor(s).
P.s. I am lettered by the way.(B.A. History and International Studies) 2010. UNN.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

My family plantation is wasting away because the welders around are constructing machinery that become defunct after three month of commissioning.

I will be grateful if I can get in touch with an experience welder probably the man that constructed yours.

Thanks

call me. 08068021774

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Dyt:
Impressive

If you don't get any help for expansion
Pls just make do with very little, and trust me, with hard work and prayer, you will get there.

Don't see yourself having it all large now
Pls take it step by step.

I wish you well.

I love innovative young people

Well said ma,
I started with little and here I am today.
@Op, may God bless your hutsle
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
emperoracro should see this
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
bennynaza. Wow, weldone Sir. God bless your hustle sir.
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by dantti2006(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
bennynaza:
These are pictures from my small but promising Palm Oil and Kernel Mill. I sort of inherited the mill from my father (still alive but unwell) and have decent years of experience working and now running the business.
The business is highly profitable and is guaranteed to be even more lucrative if reasonable capital is invested in it. And I am looking to get such help from government or any private investor(s).
P.s. I am lettered by the way.(B.A. History and International Studies) 2010. UNN.

Information is what you lack. Visit any BOI near you and make inquires. BOI is financing manufacturing businesses. As a banker i've realised over time that there's a lot of schemes out there that many Nigerians can benefit from but are not aware off thanks no proper sensitization of the masses

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Tnycee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please can you PM me a concise list of all machinery i will require to set up an oil mill too??
Please add cost of acquiring/ fabricating it if possible. I want to know what I am up against. I will be grateful.

@bennynaza
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by delpee(f): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Contact Bank of Industry and SMEDAN if they still exist. I admire your courage. God crown your efforts with resounding success. Amen

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2015
dantti2006:

Information is what you lack. Visit any BOI near you and make inquires. BOI is financing manufacturing businesses. As a banker i've realised over time that there's a lot of schemes out there that many Nigerians can benefit from but are not aware off thanks no proper sensitization of the masses

pls what is BOI and how do I reach them?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2015
Catered4:
bennynaza. Wow, weldone Sir. God bless your hustle sir.

Thank you ma. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by smartoskie(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Tnycee:
Please can you PM me a concise list of all machinery i will require to set up an oil mill too??
Please add cost of acquiring/ fabricating it if possible. I want to know what I am up against. I will be grateful.
@bennynaza

Please like how much do i need to start the Mill excluding cost of land
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Tnycee(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
I dont know either, thats the same thing i am asking the OP

smartoskie:

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2015
smartoskie:

you need to call me. Setting up isn't as easy as it may look. Especially if you are a newbie. 08068021774
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
2 questions pls,

1, if i invest 300k in your business, how much return can i get after 90 days.

2, can i set up this business with half a million (500K)

i have enough land in Enugu
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bank of industry boi
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
aguiyi:
2 questions pls,

1, if i invest 300k in your business, how much return can i get after 90 days.

2, can i set up this business with half a million (500K)

i have enough land in Enugu

It will be difficult in enugu, considering the paucity of palm over there. Unless you have enough haulage mobility to move the fruits from other locations.

As touching ur first question, it won't be nice to publicly discuss that. Y not call me on 08068021774. Thanks
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by rexzqcom(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice business.
How much barrels/gallon/litres do you produce and time?
What is your full production capacity?
How much capacity expansion envisioned?
Return on investment.
How much investment do you want.
What type of investors do you need, creditors,partnership, or LLC (shares ownership)?
Finally, what's the shelf life of finished products?
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by emperoracro(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2015
Catered4:
emperoracro should see this
My lovely sister, i have seen this before, i posted on this thread last week or so, asking the op to contact me, but he hasn't, i don't think he wants me to come on board.

Op Where are you located, and whats you production capacity?
contact me on +2348136909187 am fully into palm oil, transportation is no problem.
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
princessdairies:
ure a cute guy smiley
so u say am cute ryt?
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by peterspp(m): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2016
Plz bennynaza can u add me 08105613717.let discuss
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Alasah: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Pls,if u r a miller(not middle men) n u can supply in bulk to Kano,pls contact me via amanozee@gmail.com if u r a fraudster, pls forget it!
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by mejai(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2018
Update us nah.... Abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo Encouraging Young Farmers / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.