Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (22933 Views)

"Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / 144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2015
Darniel07:
I wz a member of the brotherhood of the cross and star and I defended it until I encountered Jesus....am not surprised by everything the op as said because JESUS CHRIST TOLD US IN THE BIBLE ABOUT THE FALSE CHRIST " For false Christs and false prophets shall
rise, and shall shew signs and wonders,
to seduce, if it were possible, even the
elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold
you all things.(mark 13vs22)........Jesus told us abt the things will happen before He will come bk " But in those days, after that tribulation,
the sun shall be darkened, and the moon
shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the
powers that are in heaven shall be
shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man
coming in the clouds with great power
and glory.
27 And then shall he send his angels, and
shall gather together his elect from the
four winds, from the uttermost part of the
earth to the uttermost part of heaven.(mark 13 vs24-27)...BEWARNED OLUMBA IS NOT GOD BUT A DEMON FROM CALABAR!!!

U encountered Our Lord Jesus Christ and He told u that O. O. Obu is satanic? Or u were one of the bench warmers in BCS who knew nothing about O. O. Obu or the Bible; so anyone can quote a scripture to u and u jump up in amazement without an understanding of the scripture?

Talking about false christ, like the rascal in washington who shot in white house because he felt Obama is the anti christ and others? Our Lord Jesus Christ said by their fruits we shall know them. So what can u say about O. O. Obu that is evil or unrighteous as a former member?

The false prophets and teachers, are they not the ones preaching in several churches? Are they not the ones promoting all manners of sin and ungodliness among God's people? Are they not divorcing their wives and marrying news ones? Are they not the ones living in luxury at the expenses of their members? Are they not the ones committing fornication and adultery with choristers and other church members including married women? They patronize juju priests, offer all manner of sacrifices to devil to acquire powers? Are they not the ones who has turned Christ into a business empire?

But u believed them because they preach against O. O. Obu because u are too blind to see the features of anti christ in them.

May God have mercy on u hypocritics
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2015
Darniel07:
pls I beg you all... no one should insult the op......olumba has a way of spiritually holding people down...and they have a way of brainwashing their members... so u can see that the op needs your prayers and not your insults....I was once like Him but I thank Jesus for saving me

Guy i challenge to tell everyone here the evils and unrighteousness u saw in O. O. Obu as his former member. U can never be like me.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Darniel07(m): 5:43am On May 06, 2015
Salvation is found in no one else, for
there is no other name under heaven
given to mankind by which we must be
saved."Acts chip 4 vs 12......:
john 14 vs 6 states that Jesus is the way the truth and life no one can come to the father except through Jesus......so u claiming that Olumba is Christ z just ridiculous.....I pray that that the Lord Jesus will save you.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DUNKA(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2015
Why was there a leadership tussle between Roland and his sister Helen? If Olumba was truly God why did that have 2 happen? What is helen obu's role in d brotherhood? what miracles has roland performed since he took over?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2015
Darniel07:
Salvation is found in no one else, for
there is no other name under heaven
given to mankind by which we must be
saved."Acts chip 4 vs 12......:
john 14 vs 6 states that Jesus is the way the truth and life no one can come to the father except through Jesus......so u claiming that Olumba is Christ z just ridiculous.....I pray that that the Lord Jesus will save you.

Did O. O. Obu denied that Our Lord Jesus Christ being the Author of man's salvation? Didn't He said that Our Lord Jesus Christ is the way, truth and life? Talking about the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, do mean that those who calls Yaweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Elshaddai, Adonai, etc aren't referring to God? Or are those Names now powerless? Do u know that Our Lord Jesus Christ has a new Name which is same with His Father? Have ever heard O. O. Obu prayed in His own Name? Despite the power in His Name, He always prayed in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Apart from the Almighty Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ which other Names bear the same power as O. O. Obu? Even the name satan or devil has no power in it.

This is why i said earlier that u neither know O. O. Obu or the Holy Bible.

I am still expecting u to tell everyone here the evils u witnessed in BCS when u were there
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2015
DUNKA:
Why was there a leadership tussle between Roland and his sister Helen? If Olumba was truly God why did that have 2 happen? What is helen obu's role in d brotherhood? what miracles has roland performed since he took over?

Leadership tussle between His Holiness O. O. Obu and Helen Obu is the same as the satan's rebellion against God.

Come to BCS to witness miracles even the one T. B. Joshua and his holy water couldnt heal was healed here
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Darniel07(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2015
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on
his head were many crowns; and he had a
name written, that no man knew, but he
himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped
in blood: and his name is called The Word
of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven
followed him upon white horses, clothed
in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp
sword, that with it he should smite the
nations: and he shall rule them with a
rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress
of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty
God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his
thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS,
AND LORD OF LORDS.(Rev 19)....The Bible is clearly talking about JESUS CHRIST......The bible never mentioned anything about olumba....Let me ask ask u a question....are you born again?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2015
Darniel07:
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on
his head were many crowns; and he had a
name written, that no man knew, but he
himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped
in blood: and his name is called The Word
of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven
followed him upon white horses, clothed
in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp
sword, that with it he should smite the
nations: and he shall rule them with a
rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress
of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty
God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his
thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS,
AND LORD OF LORDS.(Rev 19)....The Bible is clearly talking about JESUS CHRIST......The bible never mentioned anything about olumba....Let me ask ask u a question....are you born again?

Yes the Bible didn't mention O. O. Obu beCause no man was expected to know the Name until the Bearer of the Name has manifested. Did u also read the verse of scripture where Our Lord Jesus Christ talked about His Father's Name and His new Name? If u did, what does that tells u? Have u ever heard any other person called Olumba Olumba Obu before or now?

If u are expecting Christ to return with the Name Jesus, then u will never recognize Him because He won't bear that Name Jesus again. Jesus means Saviour therefore He came with that Name because His mission was to save the entire world and He has done that.

Yes I AM BORN AGAIN
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DUNKA(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2015
DeCleff:

Leadership tussle between His Holiness O. O. Obu and Helen Obu is the same as the satan's rebellion against God.

Come to BCS to witness miracles even the one T. B. Joshua and his holy water couldnt heal was healed here
What is now Helen Obu's role in d brotherhood? Is still considered divine? How about Rolands other brothers and sisters are they still in d brotherhood and considered as d Holy Family?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 4:34pm On May 06, 2015
DUNKA:
What is now Helen Obu's role in d brotherhood? Is still considered divine? How about Rolands other brothers and sisters are they still in d brotherhood and considered as d Holy Family?

Yes they are all in BCS but Helen and one other of her brother rebelled and refused to reconcile with His Holiness O. O. Obu.

Do u know that satan came from God? Does that make God evil?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2015
DUNKA:

Yes they are all in BCS but Helen and one other of her brother rebelled and formed their own BCS and refused to reconcile with His Holiness O. O. Obu.

Do u know that satan came from God? Does that make God evil?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by boolet: 10:28pm On May 10, 2015
DeCleff:

U are right the name wasn't written in the Bible. But in Revelations 3:12, Our Lord Jesus Christ talked about His Father's Name and His own Name which no man knows. U wiill agree with me that the Trinity are one which means that Christ will be bear the same Name with His Father.

Also remember that whenever God sends someone into the world for a specific assignment, He gives the person a name thats in line with his mission on earth.

Olumba Olumba Obu means He who fight and conquer. Now according to His mission as revealed in Revelations 19:11-21 and Daniel 2:44, u can see that His Name was in line with His mission.
Hear yourself speak. Stinks of poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2015
boolet:

Hear yourself speak. Stinks of poo.

Can't u refute my post with something more reasonable? Learn to study and understand scriptures because its for ur own good
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by soye3(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2015
oga. plz rest. ur points are all clear and u knw wat I DO NOT CARE cos uve bin thoroughly deceived nd bewitched. you need prayers to save u from urself.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2015
soye3:
oga. plz rest. ur points are all clear and u knw wat I DO NOT CARE cos uve bin thoroughly deceived nd bewitched. you need prayers to save u from urself.

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this
world hath blinded the
minds of them which believe
not, lest the light of the
glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pray that God should open the eyes of ur spirit for u to see the true light because the devil has blindfolded u making it impossible for u to receive the Word
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Flexzy01(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
All this talk abou OOO... Who has direct link to Him
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by tomakint: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
DeCleff:

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this
world hath blinded the
minds of them which believe
not, lest the light of the
glorious gospel of Christ,
who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pray that God should open the eyes of ur spirit for u to see the true light because the devil has blindfolded u making it impossible for u to receive the Word
Tread softly my brother......only Jesus Christ can offer genuine salvation

2 Likes

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeCleff:

Yes according to the Bible. Do u truly read, understood and believed the Bible? If yes; do u agree that were are approaching the judgement day? If yes, then tell me who is the male child who will rule over all nations with the rod of an iron as revealed in Revelations 12:1-5 and Revelations 19:11-21?

Waiting for ur reply

Wake up, Olumba is just a workaholic trying to gain attention. The guy don blow otumokpor for your eyes. The male child to rule nations with an iron rod symbolises the kingdom of God manifested through Christ. The woman who gives birth to the child symbolises Israel and the crown of twelve stars on her head represent the twelve tribes of Israel.

Revelation is to be taken as symbolic as it uses metaphors and allegories and is not to be taken literally.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Ahmed99: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2016
Ave been reading dis post for over an hour its very funny...decleff. D holy spirit manifested in jerusalem in form of fire stand on d disciples head,manifested on jesus in form of doves,appeared to joshua in form of a man with a sword....and after all dis he came down to Nigeria,calabar precisely and got married...den bore children and dey all become holyspirits....lol very funny roland d second holyspirit now z also married as u said so when he bears a child his children automatically succed thier father as holy spirit.....lol someone asked if dey can meet d holyspirit u said dey should go to calabar to his physical abode lol...holyspirit don get permanent site abi where u can go see him....u said about OOO wearing red and his followers white lol....funny indeed haha holyspirit getting married and giving birth to children lol....u talked about roland and his father beign trinity hahaha family buisness lol ave seen people falling under d annoiting of d holyspirit in church giving prophecy's lol is it ur father OOO manifesting in dem...lol funny part is holy spirit getting married Op Stand up commedy go fit u....

2 Likes

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Flexzy01:
All this talk abou OOO... Who has direct link to Him

He is not a politician that u must have connection before meeting and talking to Him.

Go to Calabar and He will answer all ur questions
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Wake up, Olumba is just a workaholic trying to gain attention. The guy don blow otumokpor for your eyes. The male child to rule nations with an iron rod symbolises the kingdom of God manifested through Christ. The woman who gives birth to the child symbolises Israel and the crown of twelve stars on her head represent the twelve tribes of Israel.

Revelation is to be taken as symbolic as it uses metaphors and allegories and is not to be taken literally.

May God have mercy on ur ignorance. How can u guys say the book of revelations are taken as symbolic? Is hell also symbolic? Are the judgements of God also symbolic?

Keep deceiving urself by assuming revelations are symbolic when in truth the Kingdom of God is here and Christ is reigning as the King of kings and Lord of lords in it
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed99:
Ave been reading dis post for over an hour its very funny...decleff. D holy spirit manifested in jerusalem in form of fire stand on d disciples head,manifested on jesus in form of doves,appeared to joshua in form of a man with a sword....and after all dis he came down to Nigeria,calabar precisely and got married...den bore children and dey all become holyspirits....lol very funny roland d second holyspirit now z also married as u said so when he bears a child his children automatically succed thier father as holy spirit.....lol someone asked if dey can meet d holyspirit u said dey should go to calabar to his physical abode lol...holyspirit don get permanent site abi where u can go see him....u said about OOO wearing red and his followers white lol....funny indeed haha holyspirit getting married and giving birth to children lol....u talked about roland and his father beign trinity hahaha family buisness lol ave seen people falling under d annoiting of d holyspirit in church giving prophecy's lol is it ur father OOO manifesting in dem...lol funny part is holy spirit getting married Op Stand up commedy go fit u....

Answer these questions:

Who was on earth before creation started?

Who is the Sustainer of all creation?

Who empowered all the prophets of old to proclaim God's word?

Who wrought all the great signs and wonders in the old testament?

Did David prayed that God shouldn't take away the Holy Spirit from him?

Was Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist filled with the Holy Spirit even before Christ was born?

Are u saying that the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 was different from the Holy Spirit that has always been on earth?
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2016
As for getting married and having children, do u know what u are talking about?

I don't wanna waste my time but to get a well detailed information, just out of curiosity go and buy a book titled REVELATIONS IN BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS ABD STAR
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GoodieAmy(f): 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Seriously, some people need Jesus in their lives. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one can see God except through Him. Read your Bible very well and ask God for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GoodieAmy(f): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Ahmed99:

I agree with you. I pray God opens their eyes before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Op, you are absolutely right. The bible actually spoke about Olumba Olumba. Matt 24:4-5 "take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." Olumba Olumba is one of the many antichrists presently at work (2 Thess 2:7). Blackest darkness is reserved for him and his followers. The judgement of Olumba Olumba and his cohorts was written long ago (Jude v4), even Enoch, the 7th from Adam prophesied about his kind (Jude 14). Olumba Olumba is just executing the mandate of his father, the Devil. He and others are partnering with Satan not only to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10), but to discredit the salvation of God, oppress creation, spread wickedness and transform men into vessels for further transfer of more wickedness. He is one of the many arms of satan prawling arould like a roaring lion. He is a seed of satan who will be uprooted on the day of judgment. I hate Olumba Olumba as much as I hate satan.

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
GoodieAmy:
Seriously, some people need Jesus in their lives. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No one can see God except through Him. Read your Bible very well and ask God for understanding.

U are right my dear. Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and Life. No one can come to the Father except through Christ.
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
GoodieAmy:

I agree with you. I pray God opens their eyes before its too late.

But u have to pray for God to remove the beam on ur eyes(grant u spiritual understanding) first before u decern if i am blind spiritually or not
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2016
BlackHummer:
Op, you are absolutely right. The bible actually spoke about Olumba Olumba. Matt 24:4-5 "take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." Olumba Olumba is one of the many antichrists presently at work (2 Thess 2:7). Blackest darkness is reserved for him and his followers. The judgement of Olumba Olumba and his cohorts was written long ago (Jude v4), even Enoch, the 7th from Adam prophesied about his kind (Jude 14). Olumba Olumba is just executing the mandate of his father, the Devil. He and others are partnering with Satan not only to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10), but to discredit the salvation of God, oppress creation, spread wickedness and transform men into vessels for further transfer of more wickedness. He is one of the many arms of satan prawling arould like a roaring lion. He is a seed of satan who will be uprooted on the day of judgment. I hate Olumba Olumba as much as I hate satan.

Oh precious Lord, have mercy on this ignorant soul
Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Ahmed99: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:
As for getting married and having children, do u know what u are talking about?

I don't wanna waste my time but to get a well detailed information, just out of curiosity go and buy a book titled REVELATIONS IN BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS ABD STAR
d cleft I don't need any other book I ave d bible...anyway I pray God help u...

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Ahmed99: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Answer these questions:

Who was on earth before creation started?holy spirit of God

Who is the Sustainer of all creation?God

Who empowered all the prophets of old to proclaim God's word? holy spirit of God

Who wrought all the great signs and wonders in the old testament?God

Did David prayed that God shouldn't take away the Holy Spirit from him?Yes

Was Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist filled with the Holy Spirit even before Christ was born?yes buh not with d spirit of OOO

Are u saying that the Holy Spirit in Acts 2 was different from the Holy Spirit that has always been on earth?
no dey are all d same from ur question buh dey are not same holy spirit of ur OOO....and OK answer Di's simple question according to Acts 2...d disciple spoke in different languages...how many language does rolands speaks?

1 Like

Re: Debate! Debate!! Debate!!! Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by BlackHummer(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2016
DeCleff:

Oh precious Lord, have mercy on this ignorant soul

Beloved, just be careful of what you so confidently affirm. Be careful because what you call light might be darkness. Satan and his demons have sustained capacities to transform into agents of light all in a bid to pollute the Church of Christ. Jesus is the only way. Having made sin and rebellion a public spectacle, He ascended into heaven to rule over the affairs of the universe. This mandate was given to Him alone by God because He alone was found to be worthy (Rev 5:5). He bears the highest name and consequent upon this, wields the authority of God (Phil 2:10). By Him, all things exist...by Him alone. True Christianity is one that is anchored in Christ alone and none other. Christianity means 'Christ-like' not 'Olumba-like.' God alone is supreme and He alone is to be worshipped. God promoted Jesus Christ, His Son, in whom the fullness of God resides, after His obedience was tested and trusted. So, Jesus is charged with the responsibility of bringing men to full repentance. We worship Jesus because God has bestowed upon Him His full authority. He in turn has transferred this mandate to Christians having ascended into heaven, patiently waiting for all to be put underneath his feet. Mr. Olumba Olumba is an imposter. He is one of the many thieves who have entered the Body of Christ through the window while men slept. He may look like the Lamb but he speaks like the Dragon. Only Jesus is Lord, Only Him! Only Jesus is the Way, the Truth and Eternal Life. Eternal life is the knowledge of God and Jesus alone (John 17:3), not the knowledge of angels, the knowledge of the law and prophets or through principalities and agents of darkness like olumba. There is only one God and one Mediator between God and Man. That Mediator is Jesus the Son of God. He alone is King and Priest sworn by God into office with an irrevocable oath. May the power of the Holy Spirit force open the eyes of your understanding and bring you to testify the truth of the salvation that comes through Jesus alone, Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? / Lady Gets Iphone 8 As Gift, Says "It Pays To Give" (Photos) / In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.