Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest (1141 Views)

Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by Biggynt(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
The cleric, Edward Fride who heads Christ the King in Ann Arbor, Michigan, proposed churchgoers go to classes to pick up a covered gun permit.

In the wake of highlighting mass killings at schools over the US, he composed that police were strong of 'doing what is important to satisfactorily ensure our families and our homes.'

He wrote: ‘It is very common for Christians to simply assume that they live in Mayberry, trusting that because they know the Lord Jesus, everything will always be fine and nothing bad can happen to them and their families.

See His Gun Here>>> http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/04/i-dont-trust-god-so-i-carry-gun-to.html
Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by Elslim: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol
Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by skondo09(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Biggynt:
The cleric, Edward Fride who heads Christ the King in Ann Arbor, Michigan, proposed churchgoers go to classes to pick up a covered gun permit.

In the wake of highlighting mass killings at schools over the US, he composed that police were strong of 'doing what is important to satisfactorily ensure our families and our homes.'

He wrote: ‘It is very common for Christians to simply assume that they live in Mayberry, trusting that because they know the Lord Jesus, everything will always be fine and nothing bad can happen to them and their families.

See His Gun Here>>> http://www.naijatalkative.com/2015/04/i-dont-trust-god-so-i-carry-gun-to.html
i doubt u knw d essence of christainity, 'faith'. Those who trust in other gods be it object or deity ll be put to shame
Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by tablu: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Faithless priest...
Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by jamex93(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
who con give am priest then

olosho man
Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by Eyepencil: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Correct priest...you know what's up

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by rawpadgin(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man man priest

reminds me of jarule's words "but its crazy to ask upon the lord for help wen i gat guns to burst & drugs to sell"

1 Like

Re: I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest by Biggynt(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just so on point
rawpadgin:
Man man priest

reminds me of jarule's words "but its crazy to ask upon the lord for help wen i gat guns to burst & drugs to sell"

(1) (Reply)

Only A Fool Will Say..... / African Ancient Deities Vs Western God / What Is The Judgment Seat Of Christ/Bema Seat Of Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.