Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,447 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Question For Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Question For Seun (365 Views)

A Question For Seun Concerning Rule 20. / A Need For Seun Osewa To Creates A Section On Frequently Asked Questions On Nai / Urgent For Seun..read And Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Seun by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Why does the TV section mod ban users from the whole of Nairaland when they commit an offence in TV section?
Family section mod also does this.

You break a law in a particular section and the mod instead of banning you from that section alone, bans you from the whole of the site.

Am I missing something? I thought they are supposed to keep their sections clean instead of extending powers to the whole of Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (nda) Recruitment / Important Tips For Pmb/osibanjo / Pres. Buhari Will Support My Probe Of Amaechiā€™s Corrupt Practices Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.