Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry (1238 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of 1970 Volkswagen Beetle Car (photos) / #valentinesday: Special Volkswagen Spotted In Kano State Today (Photos) / Hello Gurus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 4:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Hello guru please I want a tips from those who have used 03 volkswagen passat and 04 toyota camry which one is the best out of the two and why did you think the one you choose I want your responses based on your experience both mechanically, electrical and market value and all you can tell me about the 2 cars
Thanks for your responses
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
the passat is a NO No. lots of eletrical faults which could ruin the car. Just avoid it. I'm speaking from experience
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
deyinkadeji:
the passat is a NO No. lots of eletrical faults which could ruin the car. Just avoid it. I'm speaking from experience

Your comment is rather vague, bro. Could you please explain exactly what electrical issues your Volkswagen Passat had?
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by chucky234(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
deyinkadeji:
A good sign of Kazeem patronized car owner.
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by enilove(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
I use Toyota Camry 2003 . It is a sweet car. Easy to maintain.

1 Like

Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
Convince me more which one is the best from the two and whydid think the one u choose is the best
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 10:09pm On May 02, 2015
So pls what the best way to maintain 03 camry tell me from your experience
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 4:36am On May 03, 2015
delaw4u:
Hello guru please I want a tips from those who have used 03 volkswagen passat and 04 toyota camry which one is the best out of the two and why did you think the one you choose I want your responses based on your experience both mechanically, electrical and market value and all you can tell me about the 2 cars
Thanks for your responses
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys what did u say about the passat and the camry both is 03 please tell more about this two cars the fuel economy,maitenace
Tanx
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by chucky234(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
delaw4u:
Guys what did u say about the passat and the camry both is 03 please tell more about this two cars the fuel economy,maitenace
Tanx
if fuel economy and maintenance is your top priority then go for the Camry.
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by delaw4u: 5:33am On Jun 09, 2015
I want to every thing about the two the resale value,why did buyer prefare camry to passat
Re: Hello Gurus Tell About Me About 03 Volkswagen Passat /04 Toyota Camry by DGD1(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2015
delaw4u:
I want to every thing about the two the resale value,why did buyer prefare camry to passat

Mr, you are in Nigeria right?
if yes,
going by your set criteria, would advice you go for the Camry 99 times you are faced with such options before you consider Passat.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 10 Cutting Edge Technologies Soon To Be Used In Cars. / Maybach Is Officially Coming To Nigeria. (pics) / Dutch Driving Instructors Can Offer Lessons In Return For SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.