Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,656 members, 7,914,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) (38592 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns Man Over N4.5m Love Scam (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Fesomu(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
Jennifer4christ:
Good day Nairalanders...

My name is Jennifer and I reside in Owerri, Imo state.
I am a school certificate holder with little hope of tertiary education.
Someone advised me to open a Nairaland account and ask for help, so I'm new here.
With the assurance I was given, I promise to testify here, if I get my breakthrough from Nairaland.

Why I came writing this now is because I lost my job as a cleaner at one of First Bank branches in Owerri.
The area manager came to our branch 2 weeks ago and after a series of complaints about almost everything that day, I was relieved of my job.
It still beats my imagination why I was singled out to be sacked.
Why me?
Why just me?
I still can't bear it up till now, since I fend for myself.
The money I have with me is fast running out and I desperately need a job from a good samaritan reading this now.

Please, if anyone can help me get a good paying job or connect me with someone who can give me a good job, I will forever be grateful.

I know this is risky, but I need help desperately, hence, I am putting up my number for possible contact and help.
I am not a sex-worker please and I will never be one, I only need a decent job.
So please, I pray no one misunderstands my intentions.

May God almighty reward those who will run to my aid at this frustrating moment of my life, Amen!

My number is 08172982883.
God bless you.
u can't hack into our brain. U berra go find job. Ole

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by NZEGWUAGU(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
These igbo people are a nuisance to Nigeria. Gowon should have wiped out these yeebos during the civil war. Nigeria would have been much better if they had all died during the Civil war. They always give Nigeria a bad name wherever they are.
Gowon wanted to do that but he couldn't and no one can. If we fight Nigerians and the international community would not support them we would chase them including you out of Nigeria! If you are not the son of a LovePeddler you should have noticed there was no Igbo man in that scam
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by williamspaul22(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2015
money121:
hmmmmm omo ibo again shocked shocked shocked shocked
mumu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2015
qbd2:

Must u bring tribe into it? When u go outside nigerian ull find out thje yorubas and hausas are in as much as d ibos are destroying our reputation.
my bad. I'm sorry.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by feelme3(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

[size=13pt]And with this your "moronic" post, you want Nairalanders to clap for your analytical mind? Why don't you start off killing your perceived enemies in other tribes because of your inferirority complex just like your likes in South Africa? Obviously, you have a looooong way to maturity.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2015
mulattoclaro:
These igbo people are a nuisance to Nigeria. Gowon should have wiped out these yeebos during the civil war. Nigeria would have been much better if they had all died during the Civil war. They always give Nigeria a bad name wherever they are.

What with all this tribe things?
#nigeria_our_country
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Gowon wanted to do that but he couldn't and no one can. If we fight Nigerians and the international community would not support them we would chase them including you out of Nigeria! If you are not the son of a LovePeddler you should have noticed there was no Igbo man in that scam
if you weren't the son of an ashawo you would seen where I apologized. See mumu.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by bigass123(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
mastermynd:
Ndukwe hyginus & CO

ESTATE SURVEYORS & VALUERS

NB:for warehouse only

email or whatsapp contact please?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Nafdac -Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.
His love of money makes him to forget INEC chairman is the most important
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Akaewu: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2015
BUYANDRESELL123:
68B is just too much abeg.

Hw much for dat all black leather watch
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
[s]GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Nafdac -Igbo

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.[/s]

you are very hungry pls go and eat akpu[fufu] with egusi soup before you die! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by henryobinna(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
Talented gurus using their God given 'highly calculative' brains wrongly.
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.
oga you're lying!!!
America would jail him

it seems you don't know that hacking into a network or even an individuals computer is a crime in the USA not to talk of transfering such huge amount.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2015
tolustx:

Baba, u watch too many movies. That has clouded ur judgement. Can u give examples of such people who have been employed by d CIA, FBI, CTU, etc
How many people of this hacking quality in Nigeria, we are in a country that lacks brain power. we nid guys like dis

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2015
tolustx:

Baba, u watch too many movies. That has clouded ur judgement. Can u give examples of such people who have been employed by d CIA, FBI, CTU, etc
Google and see some that their allowed their name to be mentioned,
Most times they are used as freelancers by the FBI,CIA and the govt...
I can show you 1001 things done in sci-fiction foreign films that are in use now
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by queensmith: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
But if it were to be in a place like America, this guy would have gotten himself a job with the CIA, but here in Nigeria, we kill both the tallent and the tallented.

theyre not given a job because they are talented. You definitely do not allow such 'geniuses' the opportunity to roam free. . . .or indeed fall into the hands of other criminals.

and who told you Americans don't jail hackers forever? you watch too much tv
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by wisestman(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015
clubone0501:
68 billion ok ooo angry

keep ur orders coming in

get ur window blinds ,wallpaper, wooden laminate flooring

call or whatsapp

no number to call, need window blind!!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015
henryobinna:
oga you're lying!!!
America would jail him
No bro, if u beat the american system, they would be suprised altho u will be prosecuted but with benefits
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by money121(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
tucky200:
After u don hack dah kyn money..werrin u stiil find 4 naija ..omo igbo, e won hack more..they are never satisfied....
cheesy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Jerryolumide(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
simplemach:
That's not a talent
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

Nafdac -Igbo

Illiterate with dead brain, somebody should help this donkey quote the Topic again

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by charlsecy(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Raiders:
He should have be transferring small amount like 10000 naira per transaction
The bank could close the hole before long.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by femi1690: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Oboi,I love this typ of talents, but dat moni 2much na. Waiting u wan use am do?u want campaign for presidency? Haba OLOJUKORO!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by volcanoash(f): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
bewla:
This guy look like

Chris uba

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by saintneo(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Raiders:
He is a smart but f00lish criminal. He is so dumb not to know that transferring 68 billion naira will not raise alarm to the bank. He should have be transferring small amount like 10000 naira per transaction

Paltry 10k! You disgust me as a thief.........lol! Do you hear about the private jets our ministers and pastors utilise? If you want to be a thief, steal like a politician.....simple!

Disclaimer: These are just the thoughts of an angry man seeking for change in the entire system.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Akinz0126(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2015
supposing this guy was caught in USA honestly he wont use 24 hours in Jail before he would be released and his talents would be use either in CIA or FBI for the benefit of her country.But 9ja dey may even end up Hanging d Mugu
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
tucky200:
After u don hack dah kyn money..werrin u stiil find 4 naija ..omo igbo, e won hack more..they are never satisfied....
Stay away from Amala and Ewedu soup, that's if you still like your brain
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Greediness to the core

Brother, nothing like greediness. It is greed.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by jimi4us: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:

Nafdac -Igbo

seun ikenna351 dis guy having been spamming the whole topics on nairaland with dis. look at the amount of spamming dis guy is doing, so why is no one questioning or penalizing him? but when an igbo guy reply he get ban.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by Bowaley17(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2015
See as he dey look... 8astard
Re: EFCC Arraigns Man Who Hacked Into Server Of A Bank And Steal N68bn(photo) by madridguy(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't believe this story...this man never look like a hacker that can hack phone not to talk of a financial server...let the EFCC bring proof how he managed himself into the bank server...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Butchers Two Sisters In Jos Over Pregnancy (photos) / Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) / Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.