Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public (79172 Views)

She Told Him To Service Her Engine And He Brought Out His Very Long (sexy Pics) / Matured Man Gets Drunk, Brought Out His Manhood In Public While Urinating (pic) / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by EOOJ(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2015
Who get time for nonsense If I chaat up a lady once, twice n by mistake as d spirit leads thrice n she no respond, I delete sharpaly oooo. Wetin naaa!!! grin

Infat let me go n delete more jaare grin

4 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by kinibigdeal(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided
rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

Can I have your attention now..lol
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Isn't that the tactic losers use undecided When you don't give them attention, they start insulting you just to get a reaction.
The babe fall my hand, she should have continue ignoring him. But she started to reply the moment he started to insult her.
So his mission was accomplished. He got the attention he finally wanted.

lmao.....dt guy is a sour loser, damn!!!
he's a disgrace to Men.
resorted to senseless insults cos a lady ignored u? cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Fratello(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I always observe every of this girl's comments on Nairaland and its always filled with pride, rudeness, selfishness and appalling. Supporting the girl's act is enough to conclude the nature of person you are.(No offense please, but its very true) Why would she snub the guy. is he not a human being like her? can she put herself or better still, you put yourself in the guy's shoe, how would you feel if you are being treated that way. She wouldn't have accepted his friend's request al'initio if she knew she wont respond her chats.

Well, na me fit some of these conscienseless girls.
Yeah, pride, rudeness,illiteracy and this E-Celeb feeling in em. And some stu pidd niggas still go open trend of E-love/infatuation for them.
#Iranu

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by lovely17(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2015
this bitches ain't loyal
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by jude33084(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2015
Twaci:
If u don't add them, it will bring more insults, probably on ur wall.

There's someone I refused to accept his FB request becos he used a nude pic as his DP...he actually came on ma wall and posted dirty pics of himself on ma wall. Had to report him.

Unclad pictures? On your wall? Jehovah! shocked
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Mumu
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by cobsol(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
All these ugly worwor girls here saying as for me, as for me! Who they even talk to una self? Come nairaland come dey claim rubish. Comeon make una go sitdown for gulta.

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Geraldo7(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2015
I just know that particular girl personally frm my undergrad years @ Uniben....I felt she shoudnt have added him if she doesn't want to chat,....but truth be told,she's a very good snub.MODS why give unnecessary topic frontpage

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by koife(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:
See how this fool is busy disgracing himself! angry[s] It is because of kids like this, sometimes I regret being human![/s] for real?...why not try zombie.... Can you imagine? Girl doesn't reply you since 2013 and you still dey kill yourself? Some people sha! Go school dem no gree! Make your cool cash and these women will be running after you!
*****Pops collar and walks out of thread*****
cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2015
astana1:
GEJ administration marginalized AND SACKED PEOPLE TO SET OUT HIS TRIBALISTIC AGENDA

Igbo man Ike Nkeremandu, Deputy Senate President

Igbo man Emeka Ihedioha, Deputy Speaker

(Imagine that in a country with 6 geopolitical zones, one occupies the two of the 4 major National Assemby leadership positions!!)

Igbo man Pius Ayim, Secretary to the Federal Government

igbo man Godwin Emefiele is the governor of the central bank of Nigeria

Igbo woman, Finance Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for the Economy

Igbo woman petroluem Minister

Igbo man Nebo, Power Minister

Igbo man Minister of aviation

Printing and Minting - Igbo

Nafdac -Igbo

MINISTER OF Health - Igbo

Jonathan removed other tribes from head of parastatals and put Igbos there but that would be addressed now. Bureau of statistics was filled up with Igbos.

Even the Hausas/Fulanis in military have never done this above show of shame and pure tribalism. And Igbos were quiet all through that administration cos others were marginalised.

Guy you sounded as if those are the only ministerial position in Nigeria. Why not check the list below and stop spreading falsehood.

Professor Chinedu Nebo - Minister of power -

Mohammed Wakil - Minister of State power

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Minister of Finance

Olusegun Aganga - Minister for Trade and Investment

Mr Bashir Yuguda - Minister of state finance

Deziani Alison-Madueke - Minister of petroleum resources

Dr. Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina - Minister of Agriculture

Hajia Asabe Asmau Ahmed - Minister of State Agriculture

Bala Muhammed - Minister of FCT

Mrs. Olajumoke - Minister of State for FCT

Sanusi Dagash - Minister of works

Mr. Adeyeye - Minister of State, Works.

Dr. Abubakar Olanrewaju Sulaiman - Minister of National planning

Mohammed Adoke - Attorney General and Minister of Justice

Mr Osita Chidoka - Minister of Aviation

Mr. Edem Duke - Minister of culture and tourism;

Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau - Minister of education

Lawrencia Laraba Mallam - Minister of environment

Ambassador Aminu Wali - Minister of Foreign affairs

Prof. (Mrs) Viola Onwuliri - Minister of state Foreign affairs.

Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu - Minister of Health

Dr. Khaliru Alhassan - Minister of state Health

Labaran Maku - Minister of information and communications

Comrade Abba Moro - Minister of Interior

Chukwuemeka Wogu - Minister of Labour and productivity

Arc. Mohammed Musa Sada - Minister of mines and steel development

Dr Stephen Orise Oru - Minister of Niger Delta

Mr. Darius Dickson Ishaku - Minister of State Niger Delta

Gen. Aliyu Gusau - Minister of Defence

Senator Musiliu Obanikoro -Minister of State Defence

Alhaji Abduljelili Adesiyan - Minister of Police Affairs

Mr. Bulama - Minister of Science and Technology

Senator Idris A.Umar - Minister of Transport

Boni Haruna - Minister of Youth Development

Hajia Zainab Maina - Minister Of Women Affairs

Dr. Tamuno Danagogo - Minister of sport and chairman national sport commission

Mrs. Akon Eyakenyi - Land, Housing and Urban Development

Kabiru Turaki - Minister of Special Duties

Read more: http://www..com/ng/presidency-judiciary-legislative-and-policies/3547-list-of-current-nigerias-ministers.html#ixzz3Y1ni0RWE
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by streetzdreamz(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Silly girl,as if replying d guy's chat will remove a strand of hair from her scalp,or ignoring him made her a lil prettier,the guy sef fall ma hand giving a lady dis much attention puts u on d edge,cuz she'l never take u serious as u'v shown ur desperation,some of em r annoying irritating bloody creatures,acting as if they own d world wen a guy approaches dem, I'l never approach any of em in ma entire life span,cuz dey come of dia own self will!!

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by KingTom(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
koife:
I am a Zombie
Really? shocked
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by gagewonda(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
this is the reason why i dont give a flying f*** abt girls on social media. too many immature girls on social media. i tink naija babes has a complex a serious one at that. if some1 says hello to dem it becomes a problem. they ignore pple just becos dey feel dey r fyn nd i ask myself if u want to ignore pple why d hell r u on social netwrks. pls ladies act matured if u r nt feeling a n**ga be matured enuf to tell him no one will die. nd d guy too no try at all disturbing himself for one ugly tin since 2013 smh

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by gossipgirlie: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I PITY THE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY THESE HARLOTS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD. NO MANNERS, NO BRAIN, NO DIGNITY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SCAM GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE AND RIP OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY USING THEIR SMELLY AND STINKING PUSSSIES undecided. THEY JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK SHAMELESSLY LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. NO NIGERIAN GIRL IS WORTH A SANE MAN'S LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER TREATED LIKE TRASH AND USED AS SEXX TOYS AND DUMPED. IF YOU WANT TO FIND TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool
If you have a sister/s or female cousins,they are all harlots too.Why generalise? Most Nigerian men are also the worst set of men on planet earth.oshisko
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Fratello(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Talk of 'Mannerless' you get it.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by wisellette: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
purest21:
You don't have to cry so hard.. You and your sisters will surely get married

lol@crying. I've made my point.
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by wisellette: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
He he he he the. E don pain dis oga tire. Lol
gagewonda:
this is the reason why i dont give a flying f*** abt girls on social media. too many immature girls on social media. i tink naija babes has a complex a serious one at that. if some1 says hello to dem it becomes a problem. they ignore pple just becos dey feel dey r fyn nd i ask myself if u want to ignore pple why d hell r u on social netwrks. pls ladies act matured if u r nt feeling a n**ga be matured enuf to tell him no one will die. nd d guy too no try at all disturbing himself for one ugly tin since 2013 smh
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by 190theclown: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Its no suprise most Naija infact nairaland guys are like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by wisellette: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
EOOJ:
Who get time for nonsense If I chaat up a lady once, twice n by mistake as d spirit leads thrice n she no respond, I delete sharpaly oooo. Wetin naaa!!! grin

Infat let me go n delete more jaare grin
grin grin
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by purest21(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Twaci:
If u don't add them, it will bring more insults, probably on ur wall.

There's someone I refused to accept his FB request becos he used a nude pic as his DP...he actually came on ma wall and posted dirty pics of himself on ma wall. Had to report him.
nne you can actually lie more than mtn when they automatically deduct your 50 naira and subscribe you to useless caller tune. How can someone post on your wall without being friends with you first. Somebody cannot tag you or post on your wall if he's not your fb friend. Abeg make una check if una go fit post anything for any stranger wall, then come back make we crucify this LIEnus of a girl.

In fact I dey report this your lie to Oga admin.. You need ban to calm down

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Twaci:
True.

As for me, when they become insultive, I jejely block them.

*modified*

This bro needs ur attention Nairalanders
www.nairaland.com/2257006/urgently-
its weaklings and insecure pple dat block....

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by chemmerfrank(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Gals dis days no well.. Say hi one million times no reply.. Just type BIATCH...and in 0.33sec you'll recieve reply with rage and speed of light..

Hahah who them help sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by purest21(m): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
KingTom:

Really? shocked
lol. You're now quoting for him and yourself
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by RaeMystix: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
Example of a typical Nigerian male. angry
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by purest21(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
wisellette:
lol@crying. I've made my point.

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by eugy45(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some Nigerian girls are such pathetic humans. She's nt even pretty to start with, nd she's feelin on top of d world cos she's chased after by sme dudes.
Just imagine her silly comment: dt he's irrelevant, haba...
We blacks re soo backwards ..dts why we make no progress nd our society keeps backsliding
Let's try get sme senses, especially our ladies...she posted dah so we shud clap 4 her...Trash!!
If u feel u worth smetin, try leave d boarders of dis country nd u'll get 2 knw d truth..
Unexposed B*itch!!

1 Like

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by wisellette: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=purest21 post=32h988584][/quote][sub][/sub]lol.clown grin
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by charlove(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
if a gal doesnt reply ur chat for long, simply unfriend her or snub her too.
no need for silly fights guys

2 Likes

Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Twaci(f): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
purest21:
nne you can actually lie more than mtn when they automatically deduct your 50 naira and subscribe you to useless caller tune. How can someone post on your wall without being friends with you first. Somebody cannot tag you or post on your wall if he's not your fb friend. Abeg make una check if una go fit post anything for any stranger wall, then come back make we crucify this LIEnus of a girl.

In fact I dey report this your lie to Oga admin.. You need ban to calm down
Sweedy, he did and I reported. Him being able to do that was more reason why I did.

If u neva reach that level of technology, sowie...
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by Twaci(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
jude33084:

Unclad pictures? On your wall? Jehovah! shocked

Yeah, that was the first thing to cross ma mind cheesy
Re: How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public by tbaby534(f): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I PITY THE GULLIBLE WOMAN WRAPPER MEN WHO WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY THESE HARLOTS CALLED NIGERIAN GIRLS. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD. NO MANNERS, NO BRAIN, NO DIGNITY. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SCAM GULLIBLE MEN WITH FAKE LOVE AND RIP OFF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY USING THEIR SMELLY AND STINKING PUSSSIES undecided. THEY JUMP FROM DICK TO DICK SHAMELESSLY LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. NO NIGERIAN GIRL IS WORTH A SANE MAN'S LOVE. THEY ARE BETTER TREATED LIKE TRASH AND USED AS SEXX TOYS AND DUMPED. IF YOU WANT TO FIND TRUE LOVE, GO FOR A FOREIGN GIRL SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE OF MIND.

#team foreign girls cool

Guy cool down, out of every 10 women there must be good 1, if u doubt your mother is an example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.