Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: (814 Views)

Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Pls Advise / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by Onos4real(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2009
Dose true love exist in abscent of money , ?
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
With deep regret and sincere gratitude, I regret to inform you that in the Nigerian context it don't exist embarassed
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by Tonyet1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2009
to me love is like a game of luck and fortune, you could be so lucky to get a she or he who is ready to die for you whatsoever your situation or circumstances may be

i have seen and dated girls who get me everything at my beck n call, good shirts,great stuffs and make me feel like a king

i have also dated girls who would not give a damn but to just be with me for whatsoever, my personality i guess

i have dated some others who are so money-crasy, there taste and pursuit for money is insatiable

like i said it all depends on the individual, but to my candid opinion, you can still and always get a partner who love you with or without your money
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by outlaws(m): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2009
cool

In true love, money is not an issue. If you disagree, you have been messing with the wrong gold diggers.
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2009
outlaws:

cool

In true love, money is not an issue. If you disagree, you have been messing with the wrong gold diggers.
My firend, I use to think like that when I lived all my life in UK but since I have been visiting Nigeria my opinion has since changed,abroad or even in US where you at,what you said is true cos women are empowered, they have their own House/flat,job, car and savings, even B4 the turn 25yrs, and they can confidently say to fellow mates,hey Girlfriend the only thing missing in my life now is a MAN, but in Nigeria would you find a girl who would confortably say the only thing missing right now is a MAN in her life? even though they are more than men in this country?your guess is as good as mine grin this is the reality on ground, life tough pass Chinese film for 9ja
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by Omolola1(f): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2009
@ topic

That is true, but it all depends on the individual.
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by erico2k2(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2009
@ OMO, come on Man,most girls in 9ja are too lazy, they dont wanna go school and hustle, they wanna depend on Guys to be thier sole provider,I have a sister she is 26 yrs Old,was lucky to get a Job at Oceanic bank and earns decent wage, now you tell me,do you think she wanna go ask a guy to buy her recharge card or fuel her car to come see him or ask for money for nails and hair? your guess is as good as mine, you see this mentality of Men being sole providers is being taking abroad by some girls, hence guys give 9ja girls long gap abroad oh, girls wise up get a JOB only then people who fit your level will come round you.
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by belemzy: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2009
who told you that ? girls i swear know what they want in a relationship before they get into it. so never think that its all about money.with or without money ,you can find ture love.
Re: I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion: by erico2k2(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2009
lol I
belemzy:

who told you that ? girls i swear know what they want in a relationship before they get into it. so never think that its all about money.with or without money ,you can find ture love.

l told you so, this is only true for girls who are teenagers or those with no responsibility whatsoever

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Baptism Of Fire Last Week, / Office Dating / Five Million Naira Question For Single Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.