Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,051 members, 7,890,455 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore (648 Views)

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / Cant Sign In To Playstore / Help!! I Cant Connect To Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by iamdjtune: 11:27am On Apr 22, 2015
My App Is now live on playstore grin Designed, coded and every thing everything done by me cool

Its A Music app which enables you to stream embedded songs with internet connection, you can also visit my website www.3 60musicng.com right from app.. this is the first version.. subsequent versions with more improvements will be available soon..

Click below to download the app cheesy and share your views>>

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev437076.app398627

Re: Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by ShaddyTerese(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Great job bro. I wish U brighter days
Re: Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by spectrcular(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
nice job, 9ja boys are not left behind
Re: Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by iamdjtune: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2015
THanks guys, please recommend the app to your friends, and dont forget to drop your reviews on playstore
Re: Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by OGeeKush(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
hmm.. so far say na 9ja developer, i go try am cheesy
if ts good then.. . i go comot my sound cloud

great job op

btw, hope it is ad free
Re: Check Out The Android App I Wrote And Published To Playstore by iamdjtune: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2015
few ads on it tho

(1) (Reply)

Two Steps To Make Your Android Device Performance Faster / Huawei Has The Best Economical Android Phone (opinion) / The BADASS Silex MX100 Headphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.