Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,324 members, 7,940,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Must You Wait Till You Have A Website When You Can Make It Even Without One - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Must You Wait Till You Have A Website When You Can Make It Even Without One (644 Views)

Get A FREE Shopping Cart Website When You Buy Any Of Our Advertising Packages / Fund Your E-bullion Account While You Wait / Another Way To Keep Your Pockets Full Till You Get A Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Must You Wait Till You Have A Website When You Can Make It Even Without One by suresucces: 5:15am On Feb 01, 2009
I wonder why most of our newbies would want to wait till they have a website before hinking of starting their dreamed internet business when they can actually make tones of naira or dollars without a website. it is really true that you are ignorant of what you don't know, common sense are not common in some sense.

My dear Nairalander, i have good news, its all about this simple yet neglected way of break into the world of real money making on the net. i call it "the zombie way" yes you got it right, it is the zombie way that even my 87years old grand-mother can do it.

consider what you will start without : start capital, website? no, and every other things that has held you back. ok

let me tell you before you count among those propagating all-round falacy. you are free to give a try as you arenot going to invest any money, so, you have nothing to loose. all you need is: 1 your free e-mail address, 2] phone number which i believed you already had 3]one hour of your time and lastly your bank account where you will be receiving the cash.

friend rememeber there i is a say that procrastination is a time criminar so act today and tomorow will be yours. here is my e-mail for further information surewaytosuccess@yahoo.com, phone number 08050962144

(1) (Reply)

Which Online Business Is Profitable To Start As A Newbies? / Advice Me I Have 500k / Get Short Code Number(33250) 100% Free: Just To Help Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.