Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

In Loving Memory Of Da'grin - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / In Loving Memory Of Da'grin (513 Views)

Banger Alert!!! "Good Loving" By B-M / POP R&B Type Beat Instrumental 2015 *NEW* - Still Loving You / #dagrinliveson: We Remember The King, The Legend Today, DA'GRIN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Loving Memory Of Da'grin by ajoskele(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Da'Grin, though with his indigenous rap lyrics and style, was one of the best "thing" that had ever happened to the music industry in Nigeria. His flow, the tempo, the lines, the beats(from Sossick), his special intro(goat bleating), his person etc were all different from other artistes then.

Da'Grin, with his award winning second and last album CEO, rocked the industry and nearly "ripped" other rappers apart. His collaborations were second to none. Just have Da'Grin on your track and the rest is history. YQ, Ruggedman, Dj Neptune, CartiAir, KSB etc would all testify to this.

Barack O'Grin baba!! I miss you man. I loved you and I still do. It's five years today you left this sinful world.
Rest in Peace, Lyrical Weyrey! I hope the bereaved are still forging ahead without you.

Adieu.

**listening to Da'Grin ft Isolate**

cc airmark
Re: In Loving Memory Of Da'grin by 0955eb027(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
May GOD bless his soul.
Continue to Rest in Peace Omo Ogun.

1 Like

Re: In Loving Memory Of Da'grin by dasensible1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Omo oba feki
Omo ajepaki to ti deyan Pataki
E ri bi life mi she change
No deyan to find 1000 naira blade ti o duro GBA change.
Emi leni ton ti rope ko le sorire
Mo woju Olorun kini mo ri? Mo ri ire

Lines from "thank God" featuring Omawunmi

I miss you gan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fly Boy Ft. Olamide – Baba Oyoyo / (video) Splash – “na God” Ft. Byno / Timomatic(tim Omaji) Nigerian Australian Dancer/singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.