Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) (685 Views)

Video: Man Impregnates She-goat While Living As A Goat / Shocking Video: Man Catches Snake, Sucks The Poison Out Of It To Tame It / What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) by MrFlavvor(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
The video which have been going around social
media, where a man is seen claiming to be a
leader of a South African Xenophobic group has
been revealed to be fake.
The man who is behind the video, is said to be
a Ugandan comedian, and prominent blogger,
known as Raymond and better known as Peng
Peng.
Peng Peng
The video he made with the intention of it being
just a prank has gone viral in many African
nations and has made him one of the most
hated men in Africa.
Peng Peng had posted the video and claimed to
be the leader of a xenophobic gang killing other
African’s in this new spate of xenophobic
attacks currently going.
In the video, Peng claimed to have killed seven
Gambian nationals in Durban, because one
Gambian blogged about the xenophobic
attackers.
Peng Peng had vowed to hunt down all the
remaining immigrants in South Afircan and kill
them.
The video went viral and got watched millions of
times online.
Download video using WAP.NAIJ.COM
Peng Peng is reportedly said to be based in
Uganda and is said to be wanted.
As of right now, Calls have been piling up to have
him arrested and charged.
Peng Peng claims he only did this for fun, and
that he is just a comedian.
The blogger, who is a household name in
Uganda, has since issued an apology
particularly to the Gambian government and
citizens.
“I thought I could take the other side and
pretend to be the bad guy. I thought I could take
the risk and mimic the killers. But I am black
and I love Africans, and I was simply acting this
out. I apologize to whoever has been offended
by that video, ” he noted.
The South African Xenophobic attacks have
claimed the lives of over 20 people currently
residing in South Africa. www.naij.com/426086-xenophobia-video-man-wanted-for-impersonating-south-african-killers.html

Re: Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) by amsoslim(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) by Babprosper20(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
See as this guy tek buy market for him self
Re: Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) by Twaci(f): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
This guy is sick!
Re: Xenophobia Video:man Wanted For Impersonating South African Killers(photos) by bombella: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fellow nairalanders pls help me. I'm a student of microbiology in Delta State university. I'm from a humble home as my parents labor hard to pay my tuition. I have given my all to ensure that I study and have no reason to fail any course. This lecturer named A.A Anigboro BSc, MSC (Benin), an Urhobo man married with kids. He lives at Okhogoro in Abraka. Lecturer 11 (biochemical toxicology/molecular biology). This man has been failing me just to sleep with me. He has failed so many girls just cos of sex. No one is doing anything about it. He calls you with a private number and asks you to come to his house to sex him. We also have conscience and dignity for our bodies. I have younger ones and my parents aren't getting younger. They can't afford paying school fees for me every year. I'm lamenting for myself and the many girls who have to suffer years just because of the illicit pleasure of a adulterous married man. Whoever can get the attention of any authority should please help us female students in microbiology department in Delsu. It is so unfair. I can't be sleeping with lecturers when am studying and paying my fees for them to lecture me. Pls help somebody!!!

(1) (Reply)

See My Children's Day In Picture 18+ / See Person Who Works In Same Office With A Woman But Didn't Know She's Her Mom! / Which Of These Happy Moments Have You Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.