Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai (1706 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In Kebbi (Photos) / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai by love2nicee: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Laid To Rest (Photots)

Schoolgirl killer Zbigniew Huminski (lift) did not offer a word of remorse as he was indicted for the kidnap, rape and murder of Chloe (right)

I wonder how a man of 38 rape and murder a little girl of 9..?
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/heartbreaking-9year-old-girl-raped-and.html

Hundreds have attended the funeral of a nine-year-old Calais schoolgirl who was raped and murdered by a Polish migrant.

The tragic killing of Chloe sparked a national outpouring of grief in France after her body was discovered in a migrant camp last week.

Mourners gathered at St Peter's in northern France today where huge screens had been erected to show the ceremony for the many who could not fit inside the packed church.

Chloe had been snatched from a French playground in front of her mother Isabelle Hyart's eyes by Zbigniew Huminsk, 38.

The young girl was taken from outside her home after she playfully squirted him with a water pistol.

Terror-stricken Miss Hyart had tried helplessly to reach her daughter but Huminsk bundled the girl into his car and drove her to woodland where he sexually assaulted and strangled her.

Distraught: Isabelle Hyart breaks down in tears as she leaves the funeral of her daughter Chloe

Isabelle Hyart lovingly touched the small white coffin of her daughter Chloe as it was taken down to the waiting hearse

News of his appalling crime shocked the country and on Saturday more than 6,000 took to the streets of Calais on Saturday to form a quarter of a mile long 'White March' to pay tribute to Chloe.

Many of those marching for Chloe were her friends at the Balzac Dance Club where last January she had performed in a show with them to raise money for the Red Cross, which helps migrants.

Huminski has a long criminal record in France and Poland, including once attacking a frail woman of 78 with a knife in her home.

The career criminal was sentenced to a year behind bars in March, but under the rules in Poland, he was supposed to take himself to jail.

Instead, he hit the road for France and, under the EU's free movement rules, there was nothing to stop him driving across Europe.

Despite being banned from France for his earlier offences, Huminski was on his way to see his sister in Southampton last Wednesday when he 'stopped for a beer' in Calais.

He then carried out the attack on Chloe while drunk.

This is the last picture of Chloe, taken on the same day she was abducted while she is seated in front of her family home

Huge screens had been erected outside the church for family, friends and members of the public to pay tribute to the girl

Miss Hyart said previously: 'I'm appalled, disgusted. I don't understand why he was in France. And why did he come to Calais? I don't understand how anyone could do that to a child of nine.'

In court the killer did not offer a word of remorse as he was formally charged with a kidnapping, raping and murdering the girl which are likely to see him jailed for life.

Huminski reportedly confessed to murder soon after being arrested close to Chloe's body in remote woodland on the edge of Calais.

Deputy mayor Philippe Mignonet had discovered the body after joining the police hunt to find the missing girl.

Speaking in the town hall, he said: 'I saw a red car in the bushes and realised it was the car the police were looking for, so I called the police and three officers turned up.

'I will never forget, for as long as I live, the terrible image that day. I cannot get it out of my mind. We all feel so sad for the family. It has been a terrible week for our town.'

Describing every parent's worst nightmare, Miss Hyart said the brazen abduction happened in broad daylight on Wednesday when she left her daughter in the playground to pop back inside the flat to change her four-year-old son's clothing.

Chloe had finished school and had been playing outside before her dance lesson at 4pm.

At 2.31pm, her mother proudly posted the photo on Facebook of her daughter in her dance clothes – and 59 minutes later she was abducted by Huminski, who neighbours had seen hanging around the housing estate drinking beer.

Chloe is said to have pointed a water pistol at Huminski as part of a childish game before he bundled into the car, leaving one of her little white shoes lying on the ground.

'I went upstairs for five minutes to change her little brother,' said Miss Hyart, an unemployed single mother. 'As it was a nice day, she wanted to play with her friend in the playground.'

She said she left another adult, the stepfather of one of Chloe's friends, to watch over the children.

'When I came down with my two other kids, he said straight away: 'Someone's taken Chloe'. He said he didn't know who, that he didn't know him.

'I then went round the building shouting Chloe's name. She was still there – I saw her, lying on the ground, hidden behind the dustbins.

'And then this guy, who I didn't see apart from his back, grabbed her, dragged her by the arms into the car with him and left straight away.

A woman sheds tears for Chloe as the mother, relatives and members of the general public attended the funeral mass today

Walking together: The Mayor of Calais Natacha Bouchart (right) and the mother (centre) of Chloe left Calais City Hill with relatives after a walk in memory of her daughter

The murder of Chloe, who was killed by Zbigniew Huminsk, sparked a national outpouring of grief in France

http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/heartbreaking-9year-old-girl-raped-and.html

Re: Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai by pretydiva(f): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
There shal b no peace 4 d wicked
Re: Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai by Janet101(f): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
pretydiva:
There shal b no peace 4 d wicked

Amen
Re: Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai by atilla(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
Had to read this story four times to understand cause I just didn't believe it.
There is real wickedness in this world.
Re: Heartbreaking: 9year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By Polish Migrant In Calais Lai by phintohlar(f): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2015
May he wrot in hell for eternity

(1) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 28 Years After 'woman Dreamt He Raped Her' / [PHOTOS] A Two-year-old Boy’s Eye, Tongue And Private Part Was Removed In Kano. / Several Life Were Lost In Ojo Oba Ibadan Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.