Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso (11781 Views)

Why Is Fuel #87 In The North And #120 - #130 In The East? / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by lorRhyMeZ: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Rubbish!!! This shear arrogance by Kwankwaso will end sooner or later

'North' my asss . . . why the boast for a region that remains the poorest in Nigeria?
[/size]

Haahahaha..Poorest region in nigeria u say..little wonder why kano,kaduna and jos have more igbo population than the entire south east...grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by stepo707: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
We are waiting on the north too to encroach on our oil

8 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by ahaz: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:

The North are parasites in Nigeria they are lazy, uneducated, uncivilized etc GEJ was just telling them the truth and trying to educate them by building schools and universities for them and what was their response? Boko Haram( Education Is Sin) you can take that to the bank.
just leave the idiot let gej hands over first then we shall truly know who runs nija
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by jazzydee: 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=15pt]We shall Also See how Kwankwiso will insult the region that feeds and pays his bills and that of his unviable and insolvent region and stay in power[/size].Keep running your mouth you will get whats coming to you soon.

11 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by QuotaSystem: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
playahata:
RUBBISH! INSTEAD OF YOU OLD PEOPLE TO CONCENTRATE ON DEVELOPMENT, YOU ARE SPEWING TRASH ABOUT INSULTS. EVEN BEFORE THE "INSULT" WHAT LEVEL OF DEVELOPMENT HAVE YOU PROVIDED FOR YOUR REGION? GO AND SIT DOWN ABEG

jmoore:

Ewww!!!!!

Masters of the game, huh? But their region are lagging behind in human capital development.

Make una continue..........

ahaz:
just leave the idiot let gej hands over first then we shall truly know who runs nija

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by QuotaSystem: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
jazzydee:
[size=15pt]We shall Also See how Kwankwiso will insult the region that feeds and pays his bills and that of his unviable and insolvent region and stay in power[/size].Keep running your mouth you will get whats coming to you soon.

All of you just have to fall in line. Buhari will rescue this country and we are SOLIDLY behind him.

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by emmykk(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pres.jonathan should have know and he knew that if he had won the south would have rule for 18years out of 20years.ie obj 8,yardua 2 and Gej 10.which is not fair to the north.

am from Niger-delta i want Gej but we have to be considerate.this must have been the reason pres.president was not aggressive and accept defeat to the north and not because of pej statement.

Gej was there to spoil business for 0bj godfather habit,which he has succeded in doing,obj cant control GMB,his godfather have been cut to size.just wait andwatch politics after may29,GMB will snub many,afterall he has the majority north back and he may happly go for 1 term for another northern.

The only problem with the current situation is that the south has directly secede power to the north if careis not taken except a law made for rotational i see both PDP and APC presenting northern candidate in all presidential elections even if the north have got enough years as president from one of the parties.
And such system will always pull a northern president.
The yorubas have done more harm to themselves, it is now 6 vs 11 states now in the south.

That 11 with northern president will always win election and 6 with any northern state will not win.if jonathan have featured north/south east GMB would have lost.but it was stupid for a sitting president to do that.GMB was lucky because he is the only option for the north any northern candidate would have won this election.

The south have to talk or the north will be in power for tons of years.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by adesammy1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
specco:
He has said it all. It 's all about the North. The hidden agenda has been laid bare. The whole idea, mergers and plots was solely to return power back to the north and avenge a perceived insult to the north by Jonathan. And to think that the SW was a willing tool in the hands of thie 'born to rule north' without even knowing it is baffling.
'Nobody will insult the north and get away with it', he boasts. All thanks to the betrayal of a section of the South. The Yorubas were used big time.

Please what did the yorubas gained from the so called south south governance
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by bjdon: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
emmykk:
1.pres.jonathan should have know that if he had won the south would have rule for 18 out of 20.ie obj 8 and Gej 10.which was on fair to the north.-am from Niger-delta i want Gej but we have tobe considerate.this must have been the reason pres.president was not aggressive and accept defeat to the north and not because of pej.

The only problem with the current situation is that the south has directly secede power to the north except a law is made i see either PDP and APC presenting northen candidate in all elections even if the north have got enough years as president from one of the parties.

Thereis nothing like north sha asthe middle belt willhelp solve nigeria north dominance.

I have been telling people that the long term outcome of 2015 elections is that the North will rule for a generation and maybe longer. The only way in for the 'South' is if a Northern leader dies in office. When Buhari is done in 2023 another northerner will simply contest and align with the SE/SS. After what the North have suffered first with Obj and then with GEJ they will NEVER vote for a southerner. The SS/SE will also never forgive the Yoruba. I won't be surprised if even in GMB first term they re-align back to the SS/SE. North and East has always been the power alliance in Nigeria.

The yoruba have have done more harm to themselve it is now 6 vs 11 states now in the south.

That 11 with northern president will always win election and 6 with any northern state will not win.

The south have to talk or the north will be in power for tons of years.
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by tmotmo: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
eCollynzo:
So where do the Yorubas come in?
Just wait and see.
Atleast they will be better than not be in the 1st 15 position at it is in the case of the clueless GEJ and his running mouthed and uncultured Mama Peace (Peace or war )

More importantly, what you should reason more with is Gov Kwankwaso's Golden statement
"Democracy is a game of numbers, whether you are almajiri or professor, everybody has one vote"

Talking about development of his region, it is as useless as the person diverting the content of this thread.

Can any one boast of adequate infrastructural development in any region of this nation with the unprecedent level of corruption before and most especially under our unjustifiable PhD Certificated President Jona?

Since Nigeria, according to GEJ govt, is the best economy in africa, things/life are getting tougher for people and you want us to believe anything from such government?

My friends claim by any region of this nation, are mere claims on paper since they do not translate to anything meaningful to the people.

We don't really believe anything development/progress can come from the most corrupt President ever in Nigeria.
He is corrupt, wicked, clueless and unprepared.

Whether President-elect MB likes it or not, President Jonathan will be reported to ICJ Hague for the Genocide he committed for his inaction to curb or avoid the killings of over 13000 Nigerians in North East of the country he governed as the C-in-C.

There is time for everything, some things will be unfolded as time goes on.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by baybeeboi: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mutuwa:
No be lie mr gov.she was indeed stupiddd and irremarkable for wisdom.she thinks having 4 wives and lotsa children is unfortunate.?let her count the no of votes in kano,katsina and kaduna.
am not goin to say what PEJ said is right nd i dont want to agree with you that having 4wives and lotsa children is best for any of us.
It's not all about votes,how about the poverty level up there,you don't think the population contributes?

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by balagoro: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are heartless
we run things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by agakeem: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
It's so pathetic that someone like Kwankwaso who is gunning for the presidency, could pride himself in Northern supremacy over other ethnic groups, although I agree with him on the fact that GEJ's wife was too garrulous, but Kwankwaso believing that Northerners can do-and-undo is what I don't like about that statement. Moreover, all the presidency they've been getting all these while, leave the North in nothing but perpetual poverty. Kwankwaso should remember that the North is landlocked, because ships can't sail on the Niger. So therefore he should stop uttering statements that will dis-unite Nigeria. Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by rozayx5(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
mods frontpage cool
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by jazzydee: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kwankwiso should enjoy the presidential victory for the time being until the time comes to hand over to Osinbajo and tinubu.
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by docsholz(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
adesammy1:

Please what did the yorubas gained from the so called south south governance
ignore pained hypocrites
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
specco:
He has said it all. It 's all about the North. The hidden agenda has been laid bare. The whole idea, mergers and plots was solely to return power back to the north and avenge a perceived insult to the north by Jonathan. And to think that the SW was a willing tool in the hands of thie 'born to rule north' without even knowing it is baffling.
'Nobody will insult the north and get away with it', he boasts. All thanks to the betrayal of a section of the South. The Yorubas were used big time.
In other words we should have voted for your own Jona abi? Rubbish!!!! Used indeed!!!
We are not sentimental and foolish like the Igbos or those who voted for Jona because he is from a particular tribe not considering if he is or was fit for the job or not! We voted for Buhari cause Change is needed! A better government, a better economy, someone who isn't clueless etc whether Buhari is from the North, south south or south west it is non of our business in as much as he can deliver as expected or even more, that's all we care about! If Jona was a Yoruba man, we'd have still voted his sorry arse out! Unlike the wicked igbos who just wanted him there whether he performs or not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
[size=20pt]This story is false[/size]
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by TheFreeOne: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Are we back to the reign of oligarchs/feudal lords or 'egypt' as stated by kwankwaso

I hope the betrayers, moles and their foreign masters are listening Those 'sai' and 'change' chanters I hope you aint deaf

Welcome to the "REAL DEAL" or should I say the "ONE CHANCE" from the North.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by DeeMain(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Kwankwaso is making the same mistakes GEJ made - ethnicizing power. If the northern elites continue making this all about the north, then Nigeria's surname is Sorry.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Are we back to the reign of oligarchs/feudal lords or 'egypt' as stated by kwankwaso

I hope the betrayers, moles and their foreign masters are listening Those 'sai' and 'change' chanters I hope you aint deaf

Welcome to the "REAL DEAL" or should I say the "ONE CHANCE" from the North.

Next you will hear the Alhmajiri clamour thus "... give us sharia law or nothing ..." Ye I hear Tinubu is boasting of being a head-hunter.
Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by me1234: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2015
We will remind you of this statement after 4years. Don't worry your self we will respond appropriately mr kwankwaso

1 Like

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
'Our leaders who were in this game before us, those who were in the 1st Republic especially, told us so much about our friends in this country and if you happen to come from South South, where they were very close to our leaders, they had done everything possible to work with that part of the country. But of course (Jonathan) misused the opportunity to the extent that many of us felt that with him there, we have no future as a people and as individuals and that is why we had to come and organise ourselves to defeat him
Wow, so it was all about power shift to the North and not about development and performance? Instead of Kwankwaso to uplift and ensure that the scourge of Almajirism is put to an end, he's boasting how the Almajiris donated 2m votes. He forgot the 3 million underaged voters. Rubbish!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by eagleeye2: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2015
I guess this doesn't count as "chest beating"? But if the same statement was made by someone from the land of the rising sun, every other person will be up in arms against him.

11 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Rose2014: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2015
jazzydee:

The North are parasites in Nigeria they are lazy, uneducated, uncivilized etc GEJ was just telling them the truth and trying to educate them by building schools and universities for them and what was their response? Boko Haram( Education Is Sin) you can take that to the bank.

Gbam

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by TheFreeOne: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Xetima:

Next you will hear the Alhmajiri clamour thus "... give us sharia law or nothing ..." Ye I hear Tinubu is boasting of being a head-hunter.

Boko Head Hunter or what With Kwankwaso arrogance/mindset I hope the Sword of Damocles won't be hanging over BAT head soon grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Ferdinandu(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2015
Truth is bitter they say .PEJ did not insult the North ,she merely told them the bitter truth.That Ab0ki who wears white like a decorated corpse should just shut his wide mouth and go take care of all those helpless kids in the streets of Kano and tell all those like him to do the same thing in all the streets in the North.After that I'm sure Nigeria's problems will be at least 60% solved. embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by HzRF(m): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2015
We knw North must rule
Itz their birthright nw

Hope most of my Yoruba that voted APC is ready cuz we won't smell presidency for a very long tym
Cuz not picking a northern is nw a political error
Hope vp will be enough for us
Musa chill u north go rule so tey u go wan dash am to shekau

5 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by omolami: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2015
whether kwakwanso likes it or not Peace Jonathan said the truth about north producing almajiri who they care less about. That is a fact. Using d almajiri to rig election is another fraud perpectuated by d north. Since IGP Abba who surpose to arrest underage voters turned his eyes away from such fraud they d north had their way. Therefore the presidential election was not actually won by the north (buhari) it was rigged. Courtesy Kwakwanso. Bunchof tresurous people

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by jazzydee: 3:38am On Apr 23, 2015
QuotaSystem:

All of you just have to fall in line. Buhari will rescue this country and we are SOLIDLY behind him.
We will fall in line for buhari the same way you and fellow buhari supporters fell in line for President Jonathan! Yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: You Can't Insult The North And Stay In Power-knwankwaso by Andromalius: 4:48am On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, so it was all about power shift to the North and not about development and performance? Instead of Kwankwaso to uplift and ensure that the scourge of Almajirism is put to an end, he's boasting how the Almajiris donated 2m votes. He forgot the 3 million underaged voters. Rubbish!!!!

Listen boy, you people can keep writing biased articles twisting his words all you want but the fact is Kwankwaso is the only governor in the North making policies to solve Almajiri problems.

This story was posted on HopeForNigerias Facebook and everyone knows those cvnts are bigots that spread PDP propaganda by copying articles from other places and changing the headline to whatever lie they wanna spread.

Just sometime ago another pathetic propaganda site twisted his words and even posted an entire article with a completely different story filled with false info claiming Kwankwaso said they used Underage voters to vote out Jonathan and this forum of course sent it to the front page but the second someone says something like 'I'm the custodian of nairaland' then that's going too far with false info apparently.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/we-used-almajiris-to-vote-out-jonathan-kwankwaso/

That's the article where that stupid underage voter lie originated from. It only takes a minute reading that nonsense to know it was obviously written mischievously by a pathetic GEJ apologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May / See What Obaseki Was Caught Doing Today As Election Results Comes In / Orlu Attack,nigeria Army Trying To Hide In Old Woman's Pot Of Soup.photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.