Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (939669 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2021
I've been sending an email
Omo

Bigbadstan10:

I do
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 9:13am On Aug 13, 2021
Ewwweeee no wonder he hasn't been replying

orlahtohbadt:
Be careful, that guy is likely a scam. He told me he got a date on 13th of July till now he hasn't done it.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Unable to see any application form oon the Polish Embassy legalization page, please someone assist

Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:47am On Aug 13, 2021
ChangetheChange:
Unable to see any application form oon the Polish Embassy legalization page, please someone assist
Continue refreshing. It will not stay up to a second.
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Thx bro
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2021
I am still refreshing oooo
orlahtohbadt:
Re: Polish Student Visa by ChangetheChange: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2021
After refreshing , I selected study visa, but currently struck here, anytime I selected book it
Re: Polish Student Visa by orlahtohbadt(m): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2021
ChangetheChange:
After refreshing , I selected study visa, but currently struck here, anytime I selected book it
You are doing the wrong thing. Click on legal matters
Re: Polish Student Visa by Michaeloj: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Please who got legalization date, I will pay to tag along. Thank you
Re: Polish Student Visa by Okunlola03: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
How do you apply for admission without Authentication and Legalzation of Certificates? I think these are the requirements for application

RIchiediamond27:
Hello guys
i have been offered admission for Msc in University of Wraclow

i want to go to MOE and MFA.. how much should i budget for everything?

where can i do my medical travel insurance?

what the best way to pay tuition fee to the school's account from nigeria??

and lastly the visa appointment booking... am i to call and book on phone??

please help a brother

Re: Polish Student Visa by Mccollins042(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
hi I am here, lets talk 081six4ooo93o
am i the only one going to czestochowa?, pls signify. next month is my flight
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2021
wow...thats cool. you got a date yesterday calling?
apharm:

Hello bro. I got visa appointment today. My date is Monday but my CC will be available by Thursday next week. What should I do in this situation?

Is there second chance to submit missing/additional documents?
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2021
I applied without authentication oo and besides it depend on the school you are opting in for.. my own school(University of wraclow) ddnt ask for that... buh i would submit it to get my Student ID
Okunlola03:
How do you apply for admission without Authentication and Legalzation of Certificates? I think these are the requirements for application

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2021
i refreshed from 7.30am still couldnt book until it got moved a week further.....really tasking
RIchiediamond27:
I am still refreshing oooo
Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
anybody able to book legalization date today?
Re: Polish Student Visa by RIchiediamond27(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2021
The date has changed... to next month and I have not been able to book...
Oge03:
i refreshed from 7.30am still couldnt book until it got moved a week further.....really tasking
Re: Polish Student Visa by queenfolake: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2021
I was able to get it but it was around 10:40

2 Likes

Re: Polish Student Visa by Oge03: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2021
you must be really lucky, i just went through your posts....all the best with your application. a bit of hope there
apharm:

Hello bro. I got visa appointment today. My date is Monday but my CC will be available by Thursday next week. What should I do in this situation?
Re: Polish Student Visa by Michaeloj: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Please can i join you when submitting?
Re: Polish Student Visa by queenfolake: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2021
apharm:

Is there second chance to submit missing/additional documents?
yes there is, when you submit the documents you have they will give you additional 14days to submit additional documents.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Khormzy1(f): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Please who has date for 20th abeg
Please who has oh

Khormzy1:
Ewwweeee no wonder he hasn't been replying

Re: Polish Student Visa by queenfolake: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2021
Michaeloj:
Please can i join you when submitting?
we are two already, in fact we were both trying it but only able to book my own before the portal closed
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Elgringo:
I heard that we are to legalize documents at the ministry of education and the ministry of foreign affairs, do you mean the legalization will take 1 weak at each ministry? And can you explain how I can do this conveniently, also can I take my friends document along for legalization like submit both of our documents

At the ministries, what you do is actually termed Authentication. You can authenticate and pickup within 48hours max at the ministries.

However, Legalization occurs at the Embassy of Poland. And there you can only pick up submitted docs after a week. Legalization by proxy is allowed. The day I did mine, 6th August, the rule was one document per person.

I’m not certain if the rule has changed today
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2021
drLammy:

You can only help your friend if you share the same surname. But if you guys don't, let me know whenever you're at the ministry.
Make sure you are with your secondary school testimonial

This is not an impediment
Re: Polish Student Visa by TobyTreasure: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Good morning my people,
Please is there any agent or someone that can act as an agent for me.
I want to apply for an undergraduate program. I want the person to guide me on what to do and how I should go about it from beginning to end.
Surely I will pay for your time and help.
Thanks
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
Okunlola03:

Not necessary to authenticate (or legalize) before applying for admission.
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 11:35am On Aug 13, 2021
Please who has a legalisation date? Kindly help me to tag along. I've been trying and trying, yet it did not pull through, now the date on the site has changed.

Please help me o. I'm available to discuss the modalities to pair for the documents legalisation.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2021
TobyTreasure:
Good morning my people,
Please is there any agent or someone that can act as an agent for me.
I want to apply for an undergraduate program. I want the person to guide me on what to do and how I should go about it from beginning to end.
Surely I will pay for your time and help.
Thanks

Send or reply the PM.

1 Like

Re: Polish Student Visa by engineerafolabi: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2021
Hello Guys, please I got a date today for legalization and I want to know the maximum number of documents I can legalize at once. I want to help some people but I don't know If I can be allowed to take another 2 other person documents with myself. Please advise me. Thank you.
Re: Polish Student Visa by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2021
engineerafolabi:
Hello Guys, please I got a date today for legalization and I want to know the maximum number of documents I can legalize at once. I want to help some people but I don't know If I can be allowed to take another 2 other person documents with myself. Please advise me. Thank you.

Take yours. Take one other person’s doc (with an authorization letter in your name)

In an hour I’ll let you know if taking 2 documents in was allowed today

MODIFIED: Pairing was allowed initially today and then stopped midway.

Same as last Friday
Re: Polish Student Visa by TobyTreasure: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
iamadonis22:

Send or reply the PM.

Done
Re: Polish Student Visa by PrinzC: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
engineerafolabi:

Please, I have sent a mail to you. Kindly help me so that we can legalise together. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (573) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.