Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,712 members, 7,911,950 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 06:25 PM

Polish Student Visa - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Polish Student Visa (954155 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (Reply)

Re: Polish Student Visa by worlddpeace48(m): 3:50pm
Gennyn:
I had an interview with Polish Embassy in June, was denied based on Number 10. Not one person got Visa amongst those of us that interviewed that day and neither did anyone on the day I came to appeal.
After my appeal, which I made sure I did everything right, I still got rejected.
Not also a single person got Visa on the same date.
This is what someone told me about the system which is out to exploit Nigerians instead of coming out to say they are not granting Visas to Nigerians.

"I spoke with a Polish authority asking why many applicants from Nigeria are denied visas to Poland. I was told that Nigerians have given the country a bad image - Internet crime, forgery, crimes, prostitution etc. And many of these Nigerians relocated from Ukraine. Infact the embassies are encouraged not to grant 95% applicants entry".

At this point I think applying is waste of funds.

Good luck u all

What did you do different on your appeal? Kindly share more light?
Re: Polish Student Visa by alexifidon: 5:19pm
Gennyn:
I had an interview with Polish Embassy in June, was denied based on Number 10. Not one person got Visa amongst those of us that interviewed that day and neither did anyone on the day I came to appeal.
After my appeal, which I made sure I did everything right, I still got rejected.
Not also a single person got Visa on the same date.
This is what someone told me about the system which is out to exploit Nigerians instead of coming out to say they are not granting Visas to Nigerians.

"I spoke with a Polish authority asking why many applicants from Nigeria are denied visas to Poland. I was told that Nigerians have given the country a bad image - Internet crime, forgery, crimes, prostitution etc. And many of these Nigerians relocated from Ukraine. Infact the embassies are encouraged not to grant 95% applicants entry".

At this point I think applying is waste of funds.

Good luck u all
What you said is the truth. We don't have good image here, I recently entered Poland and I knew what it took me to open Santander bank account. Initially they were like they can't open for Nigerians because our country is tagged as dangerous country but with the help of someone I know there, I eventually opened. I think they said something like they were scammed millions of zloty from a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: MatrixReloaded and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.