Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Dealing With Our Supposed Haters... My Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dealing With Our Supposed Haters... My Opinion (395 Views)

Haters In Romance Section Will Say I No Get Iphone7 (pictures) / My Opinion(5) Why INTROVERT Is Always FTC / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Our Supposed Haters... My Opinion by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2015
I think the best way to deal with our haters is to confront them with questions on why they hate us. Some of them are going to deny it of course but we can go further by giving them some instances where they had shown clearly that they really hated us. I'm sure this would create a common ground between us and them to relate and try to identify the reasons for the animosity.
Adopting this approach to our lives would help to us more on how to relate with people and it could also help us in turning our supposed haters into friends. The approach is meant for those that are courageous, humble and friendly. It is going to be very difficult for the arrogant, self-pleasing, fearful and unfriendly ones to inculcate this approach into their lives....
Re: Dealing With Our Supposed Haters... My Opinion by tpiadotcom: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2015
sometimes its genetic which means its not so much acquired behavior as it is a natural one.

Not everybody knows how not to hate.

you have to consider people's background.

(1) (Reply)

Australia Fines French Tourists For Burning Marsupial / Only On Nairaland / Wasteland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.