Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,239 members, 7,910,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

NO TIME ANYWAY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NO TIME ANYWAY! (1986 Views)

Things That Will Ruin Your Relationship With Your Partner In No Time / Man Weds His US Bride In Lagos, Says "Really No Time To Waste" / To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2015
I am not educated enough to understand the smallest think of the world but i am very sure of onething i know. I KNOW THERE NO TIME ANYWAY!
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by carlcar2012(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2015
your English A1

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by alberto2k(m): 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
See as u carry him matter for head like Gbeske? undecided

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by TrishaP(f): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone if he is truely sure of himself.

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
It is high time to change my name to NO TIME
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
carlcar2012:
your English A1
thanks
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Jayjay0(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2015
let him continue... shei una dy call am impotent

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by sweettease(f): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2015
I guess he doesn't respect himself so much afterall, if a baseless rumour is enough to break him.

I suggest you be blunt with him and tell him how shameless it is to be running after underaged girls and if he doesn't get it then he isn't who you thought he was.

2 Likes

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by SuperSuave(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Bad sharp guy!

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2015
His case isn't peculiar.

I avoid females from my immediate locality because:
1. Of my younger sister. She's nearly 18 and there's been this trend about guys trying to chase after every girl just so they'll get back at other guys. The guys have got nothing on me since I do not chase girls from my area.

2. My reputation: I am highly respected 'cause I am a student activist and the "good guy" tag needs to be maintained.

3. Respect from my siblings: My sister has a strict curfew she keeps to and she doesn't go against it. Her friends are tempting though and several have tried to make moves on me but I rebuff them...and it's not because I am sanctimonious.

There several more reasons. I date female outside of my immediate locality but tempting as the females from my area are I avoid them for the aforestated reasons. I have been labelled as pompous and narcissistic by the females but I am not exactly bothered.

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
His case isn't peculiar.

I avoid females from my immediate locality because:
1. Of my younger sister. She's nearly 18 and there's been this trend about guys trying to chase after every girl just so they'll get back at other guys. The guys have got nothing on me since I do not chase girls from my area.

2. My reputation: I am highly respected 'cause I am a student activist and the "good guy" tag needs to be maintained.

3. Respect from my siblings: My sister has a strict curfew she keeps to and she doesn't go against it. Her friends are tempting though and several have tried to make moves on me but I rebuff them...and it's not because I am sanctimonious.

There several more reasons. I date female outside of my immediate locality but tempting as the females from my area are I avoid them for the aforestated reasons. I have been labelled as pompous and narcissistic by the females but I am not exactly bothered.
i think I have started gathering points here. Thank you guy.
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2015
ogechieku:
thanks
really undecided

1 Like

Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
diddydiva:
really undecided
i don't get u
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by dayodare49o: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
sweettease:
I guess he doesn't respect himself so much afterall, if a baseless rumour is enough to break him.

I suggest you be blunt with him and tell him how shameless it is to be running after underaged girls and if he doesn't get it then he isn't who you thought he was.
If you were a guy i won't have commented. But for the fact that you are a lady I want to quickly tell you that whatever he does to them might not really change who he is. Imagine, he does not have anyone to safe him from the embarassmrnt that he might be suffering from these girls. I don't think you put his feeling in consideration. Now, ifvhe goes to police they will tell him that he has no case but if he rapes one of them they will not know what shame he had suffered.

As for me, if the guy's rope is in my hand I will unleash him. We will film as he stamps them one after the other. Sex them and record everything, it is your time to shine. Make jest of them show the video to their parents. Don't you know how you ladies runs your mouths. I wonder how he will be feeling right.
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
dayodare49o:

If you were a guy i won't have commented. But for the fact that you are a lady I want to quickly tell you that whatever he does to them might not really change who he is. Imagine, he does not have anyone to safe him from the embarassmrnt that he might be suffering from these girls. I don't think you put his feeling in consideration. Now, ifvhe goes to police they will tell him that he has no case but if he rapes one of them they will not know what shame he had suffered.

As for me, if the guy's rope is in my hand I will unleash him. We will film as he stamps them one after the other. Sex them and record everything, it is your time to shine. Make jest of them show the video to their parents. Don't you know how you ladies runs your mouths. I wonder how he will be feeling right.

hmm
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by 2dice(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
The guy is an igbo guy for sure
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who dey find go see cheesy cheesy cheesy
The beast in him has been unleashed
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
2dice:
The guy is an igbo guy for sure
you are right.
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Lisaflex(f): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
diddydiva:
really undecided
Roflmao! I'm still in shock shocked
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lisaflex:

Roflmao! I'm still in shock shocked
well next time speak direct words grin grin
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
ogechieku:
i don't get u
of course u can't babe wink
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by demmy0325(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
diddydiva:
of course u can't babe wink
hmmm OK! I'll take that as not public consumption.
Re: NO TIME ANYWAY! by repogirl(f): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guess the guy is not as respectable as you thought he was .....

(1) (Reply)

13 Shocking Reasons Why Married Women Cheat / Want To Look Younger? Try Reaching Orgasm Constantly / LOL! Checkout Throwback Photo Of Adekunle Gold (MUST SEE!) Money Good O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.