Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,197 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:10 PM

Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? (441 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / “ladies When A Man Beats You, It Means He Truly Loves You”—nigerian Lady Says / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Hi all,

I don't know how true this‎ is but I find it really terrible when a guy hits a lady. I grew up in a home where my dad used to beat my mum, It was a very bad experience for me growing up, Thank God they are both seperated now.

I have never hit my girl and I am sure I wont hit my wife when am married, This topic beats me because i have seen girls beaten countless number of times and you still find them dragging their feet on the street with the same guy.

How can you stick around with the same guy that beats your a55? 

Does beaten you makes you fall deeper in love ?
Re: Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? by lekejob(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2015
Love is blind
Re: Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? by izaray(f): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Its a personal decision, some girls prefer it dat way, while some dn't
Re: Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? by eyeon(m): 10:08am On Apr 23, 2015
They'll want to doubt this, but they all very-muchly love the Muhammad-Ali kinda guys... *I wonder*
Re: Do You Love A Guy That Beats You? by ivyy(f): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2015
For some weirdos, I guess sad
No sane person should enjoy domestic abuse. And that's a fact.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,will You Marry A Guy You Are More Successfull And Richer Than? / David Luiz Vows To Abstain From Sex Before Marriage. / The Virtuous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.