Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,410 members, 7,974,673 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (61262 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2009
Actually it's augustin . . . . really! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
So what's Gonna happen now? i don't want to fink The new coach was the reason for the win. . . the players attitude won the game for them . .my players are TERRY,BALLACK and Maybe Deco
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Now I need a little help.  .  .is Guus pronounced ''Gooz'' or ''Goose'' or ''Goosh'' or ''Gus'' as in Augustin? grin Curious.

It's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mukina2: 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Now I need a little help.  .  .is Guus pronounced ''Gooz'' or ''Goose'' or ''Goosh'' or ''Gus'' as in Augustin? grin Curious.

waiting too, i want to see who will lie here grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2009
Richard Keys just called it Gus . . . . to rhyme with boss!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2009
i think its Guz . . As in AuGUSt - 8th Month of the Year
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
@allboyz
.  .  .And the reason for the players' attitude was the new coach.

@nateevs
Commentator here kept calling him ''Goose''.

So is he ''Goose'' or ''Gus''? Vote now grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by atiku07(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2009
NOW I CAN SEE LFS SACKING AS FOTBALL COUP BY THIS GUYS NAWAOOOOOOOOO

WITH WAT THEY PLAYED NOTHING LIKE THEY ARE OLD ESPECIALLY WITH DECO'S LAST MINUTE FLASH.

THEY HATE LFS CHIKENA.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2009
i dont care if his name is Goose or Geese grin

as long as he brings the right mentality into the team.

and i hope it ain't wishful thinking if i say Blackburn might nick points off the scumwatts.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Cristalz(f): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2009
It's wishful thinking grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2009
grin lol. scared little cat.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2009
Its obvious the lads never had confidence in LFS.
Its been a while since i saw such drive and fight from us.
This seems like a new beginning.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nonus: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books, and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nonus: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2009
Now you can find a huge range of intimacy gadgets including: Vibrators, dildos, penis enlargement pumps, max-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, breast enalrgers, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos, games, books,  and other adult products in Nigeria at Matured Health Intl. 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opp. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja  Ladies:01-7377189, Gentlemen: 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo dot com. Must be 18 and over
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2009
LFS is history now. Praying and hoping for a better end of season with GH.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2009
Failed to see the game . . .

A win at this stadium is very good. Also a good start for Guus.

I hear everyone generally had a good game and it also seems Anelka can't stop scoring. At this rate it would be difficult for me to continually criticize the guy. I can't argue about the goals.

I saw the goal highlight. Was just a beauty. The build up, quick feet by Lampard, then a nice pass and an exquisite finish by Anelka. Good to behold.

Nice start for Guus. Lets hope this continues.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2009
And where is that virus. We gat a cure now.

Thanks nateevs for the link only I got drained by something so I could not watch the match. heard it was off the hook.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2009
Just watched a summary of the game and all I can say is that there was actually a problem between scolari and the team as it shows they where not playing to him at all. It also shows chelsea has still got spirit and game.

GH must be very happy about this.

Meanwhile I hear it is a possibility we move to get zola and clarke to take over when GH leaves. What's with JM and this summer?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by just2nice(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2009
Great win,great play,great attitude from the players.Lampard was fantastic in the match and Deco had a decent cameo.Cech was simply inspired.Let hope we replicate our new-found resilient spirit in the Champions League.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2009
In an interview with Jeff Shreaves of Sky Sports Gus today was repeatedly asked the question of what happens at the end of the season if all goes well. . . .he did not say categorically "I will def return to Russia". Instead he answered again and again, "we have an agreement till the end of the season" when he could simply have said "No I will not stay".

Imagine RA letting GH leave if he goes on to win the CL. . . . If you ask me, i say the door is still open.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2009
A little too early to be dreaming of winning the CL.
With Russians protesting 'bout GH coaching CFC, it'll be difficult for him to stay.
We're better of looking for replacement now !!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2009
It wont be difficult to get GH to stay. I agree with nateevs; the door is still open
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2009
Getting GH to stay is nothing for RA. Never mind what the Russians are saying. You cannot tell me GH doesn't want the job. You can tell from his utterings that he has been waiting for this opportunity for a LONG time.

First lets see if GH proves himself before worrying about the futture. I have been praying for GH to manage Chelsea for years!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2009
Look I cant help watching that replay over and over.

Lampard is a complete player. He is my player of the decade. He passed through 2 defenders and made a close-to no-look pass to anelka who had read the event to meet the pass and then in a split second after he gets the ball, he sends the ball over Friedel with a tip; Just sublime is what I can say.

First chelsea win away to villa since 1999 and they do it in complete style. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2009
and against all odds. . . some idiot on TalkSports actually said there's no way Chelsea will beat Villa . . . even goes on to say "Chelsea are rubbish Spurs will beat them. 1-0 to Spurs". even Ian Wright said 1-1.

They must be smoking something . . . I felt like going through the radio to tell them the piece of my mind.

@Diva.
I said IF GH goes on to win the CL. . . having said that, while you are in it, you can still win it.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2009
ManCity just scored pool
1-0
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2009
City are killing pool . . . Man I have never seen City play like this all season. . . Common Citeh.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2009
Robinho is having a filled day. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Mustay(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2009
Such a sweet thing for Liverpool to win the match for Man City!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2009
1-1
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2009
flipping end-2-end stuff. . . . the most interesting PL match I have seen in a while. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2009
pool drop points.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101)

Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.