Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:11 AM

Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About (667 Views)

Bad Pikin Spotted Doing The Unthinkable (pics) / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About by OgaInnocent(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Do you think men do act how they sound in the mouth? Hmmm...you are far from the truth. "The bitter kola is not as sweet as it sounds in the mouth."
Here are seven (7) unthinkable secrets of men women should know.

1. Hard-to-get: Who even told you men like hard-to-get girls? One particular fact about life is that human beings is trying to make life easy. That is the essence of of our existence - to solve our problems. Men always want it the easy way. So make it easy for the men.

2. Compliments: lol, most of you women think that its only you need "you-are-not-looking-bad" compliments. No way, "what is good for the goose is definitely good for the gander".

3. HeartBreak: Men suffer heartbreak, but not as severe as women. We are meant to be tough and enduring...men don't cry hopelessly when jilted, because "we can have another 'you' in a minute"...hehe

4. Men normally act to impress, and not in a natural way. So "oh, that guy is so caring" may be deceptive. He is investing in what he wants. "Anaghi eji akapata atufuo aba ogaranya"-Igbo adage. (Spending your money as it comes cannot make you wealthy)

5. Men do not always wanna initiate *** they don't always want to be on top. YEs, men are the boss, but always want to be the apprentice in *** (just hope you understand me, if you don't, sorry).

6. Men normally keep two types of GFs.
- Surebet ones (they are always there and, are used any time he wants them)
-Real Ones ( the one giving him tough time, that he would like to marry)

7. Women like lies more than the truth. So men give them what they want.
Guy: I was on my way back from Abuja yesterday, wanted to check on you, your number was not connecting.
Girl: really, ehya, so sowie! So where you now?
Guy: home, have a conference to attend in Lagos tomorrow, may be you can come now, I will drop you while going back to Lagos tomorrow.
...You go, he collects, drops you tomorrow, and goes back to his house. He is back from lagos conference. Lolz.

http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/04/seven-7-unthinkable-secrets-of-men.html
Re: Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About by Cholls(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
my brother you don spoil market for some boys with this...
Re: Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About by Rapsodee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Number 7 is true,if you tell them the truth you are boring but when you lie they find you interesting
Re: Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About by FLAWLES(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
;
Re: Seven (7) Unthinkable Secrets Of Men Women Should Know About by Kassidy90(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
I learned to adopt no7 in a very hard way.... Just lie lie n lie to her then u become d prince of ha heart

(1) (Reply)

Love Turns Hate... / Most Hillarious Post In Romance Section (Screenshot) / New Trophy Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.