Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,232 members, 7,977,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again (2936 Views)

Violence Erupts In Saminaka Over Damage Of Campaign Billboards / Religious Violence Erupts In Bichi, Kano / Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Muza(m): 9:05am On Feb 03, 2009
Ppl of Ekiti,violence and assassination will not solve ur problems.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by thetruth90: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2009
Muza:

Ppl of Ekiti,violence and assassination will not solve ur problems.

neither will illiteracy, polio, bestiality and religious fanaticism solve kaduna state problems.

KarmaMod:

That's what happens when you dont have a place to call home.

grin grin grin

@ karmaMod

are you from the fountain of knowledge too? all the best.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 03, 2009
bleeping politicians. they ve tarted killing our people again using their assassins called the police. why should the asshole relocate the schl to his home town. can u see now that these greedy marrqafucking politicians have nothing for the people only to steal, relocate,kill, murder etc.
please, anybody who does not know anything about ekiti should stop insulting us, and if u do, u re also a goddamned motherfucking horseshitfoool.
some of u even ve much more worse conditions in ur states.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by JJYOU: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2009
this is what they pay the people that gave them good education with.too many proffessors and ekiti this and that. ado ekiti, usi ekiti, ipe ekiti, ikole ekiti, erio.

maybe they should turn all them to different states. nigeria can afford the bill
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by debosky(m): 10:59am On Feb 03, 2009
gReenmAn:

I wonder why the governor would simply adduce the violence to the "illegitimate characters of sullied background and upbringing" - the Action Congress, just like that. That is the bane of politics in Africa. [b]The incumbent always finds it convenient to blame every ill in the society on the opposition, an attempt at distracting people from the crux of the matter. [/b]Its a shame.

meexteriox:

[b]So it is now a trend for sitting Governors to move every institution in their domain
to their hometown? [/b]This is the genesis of the bruhaha in Ekiti State.

The two highlighted sections point to the source of this violence. A state governor so hell bent on favouritism - moving an institution to his home town?? He is no better than his brother in Ondo state doing the same thing. The government now blames everything on the AC because those ones have the guts to challenge the blatant rigging in the elections? Sad, very sad.

I wonder why siting of Universities should cause so much pain in Ondo/Ekiti - the stories keep recurring, and they keep creating useless new schools to replace the ones they move.

What on earth is TUNEIK?? The University of Education Ikere Ekiti?? God help Ekiti state. I thought they had been delivered from Fayose, but it seems Oni is just as bad.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by sashbaby(f): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
you guys have a way of making serious issues laughable grin
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2009
sherry lo:

@nozo "millions of goats roaming Ilesha" what's the story?

I dont need to write an essay about human beings and goats struggling for the right of passage in ekiti and osun.
If you need to know, then find an honest indigene of these states. . . . . . dont mind asking tpia. tongue
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by tpia: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by duduspace(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2009
Who are these "omo ko ni iran" people bad mouthing my state? dem tell yu say na the professors dey riot?
@Sweet T, yu seem to have something against Ekiti people abi an Ekiti person jilted you in the past? where are you from by the way? let me guess, is it Ogun State?

@Nuzo is obviously misguided having spent too much of his time in the company of goats, (show me your companions, and all that blah blah), he is also peddling falsehood abi who hasn't heard of Ife-Modakeke crisis (quintessential example of genocide in Nigeria) or the Oyinlola/Aregbesola show in Osun state.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by lucabrasi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
JJYOU:

this is what they pay the people that gave them good education with.too many proffessors and ekiti this and that. ado ekiti, usi ekiti, ipe ekiti, ikole ekiti, erio.

maybe they should turn all them to different states. nigeria can afford the bill
totally agree with you,more so most of them even enjoyed free education schorlaship and rather than return the favour for the indigenes to enjoy they r playing politics with it,its just sad that one cant point to a voice of reason in the midst of the mini war going on there,
the only state where a speaker and his reps did target practise with a pistol,deputy governor accused of master minding assasination and currently holding the record for political assasinations, hopefully if they still have elders and leaders who are morally upright left,they will step in and arrest the situation before it gets out of hand
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by sherrylo: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2009
@nuzo,for your information,I come from the state of the living spring(Osun) but don't think that is where you will find more goats in Nigeria.Either goats being goats or human being goats.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
sherry lo:

@nuzo,for your information,I come from the state of the living spring(Osun) but don't think that is where you will find more goats in Nigeria.Either goats being goats or human being goats.

I lived in Osun and its environs for more than a year and was given an honorary indigene which i appreciate. tongue
So, i know what i'm talking about as regards to real goats and real human beings struggling for space together.

I will always love Osun as my second home.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by tpia: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2009
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2009
Osun and environs. One of the environs is ekiti (den of assassins). tongue

Back to topic: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by duduspace(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2009
nuzo:

So you graze reach our side? and yu still get liver to come dey bad mouth us here? That our grass wey you chew go purge you well well.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Muza(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2009
nuzo:

Ekiti,den of assassins?
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by sherrylo: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Nuzo you will always love Osun as your second home and China as your first home right?
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by tpia: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2009
Muza

Watch ur back, cause we contracted 12 assassins to come after u.
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Muza(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
Assassinating me will a waste of resources,i'm not a politician
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
U re an 'Enemy of the State' lol
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
sherry lo:

@Nuzo you will always love Osun as your second home and China as your first home right?

I can choose Afganistan to be my first home if I like. tongue

tpia:

of course.

Since he refuses to name his "real home" but like insulting other people's own.

You are always curious to know everything. angry
Slow down a little bit cos I may fall into the new gift (Adada and Anioma states) the FG and NANS are planning to present to Ndigbo. tongue My new state will make it the 3rd or 4th some Igbos like me have been part of.

I'll appreciate it if you tell that your folk in the nigerian establishment to ginger his gang to act on these state creation fast. We cant have somebody like you on nairaland for nothing. cheesy
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Muza(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2009
Xavier.:

U re an 'Enemy of the State' lol
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by tpia: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2009
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2009
tpia:

una resemble grin

Emegwali abi Obama resemble americans? cheesy

tpia:

whats your current state now, before they create Adada? Leave Anioma out of this matter .

before questioning what others are doing on nairaland, what are you yorself doing here?

I thought you're in your Chinese paradise? Wetin concern you with Naija issues? Na gbeborun or what?

I'm an Igbo boy for now and forever. cool
Besides, I just observed the state of your curiousity and not question it.
I also have'nt mentioned anything to you about chinese paradise; maybe i highlighted the vision and sincerity the people and government have for developement unlike their nigerian counterparts. shocked

However, just like i can choose Afganistan to be my first home is the way i can choose to join any forum i want to join. tongue
Re: Violence Erupts In Ekiti Again by tpia: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

NL Political Personalities Of The Year! Now LIVE!!! / Nigeria Female Police Officer Public Embarrassment In Pics / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.