Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,816 members, 7,906,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:15 PM

Twerking For Weight Loss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twerking For Weight Loss? (582 Views)

Boyfriend Caught Girlfriend Twerking For Nigerian Artist ( Watch Video ) / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twerking For Weight Loss? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
There's this friend I've got.. who's a lil on the bigger side.
She returned to Naija recently and became an instant fan of our music, most especially Iyanya's.
She told me she'd twerk to songs for nearly an hour each day.. and of course I laughed grin

By the time her weight started dropping like mad, everyone started asking how she'd done it.

Yeah she didn't guess till a couple of us were hanging out with her and we talked for a looooooong while then decided it must be the daily twerking. shocked

So one of our skinny friends said okay she'd try same and we laughed.

Before you know it her family members were like ‘are you not eating?' Do we need to see a doctor?' and blah blah cos she's now literally a broomstick grin

I'm only 60 kg and really tall so I won't try it so I don't end up like a PHCN pole haha
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tell am sey , me wan see how she fit twerk, we wan compete Ni .. Small tin wey I fit do for 5hrs, tell am make she pm me make I show her, grin twerk small thing
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by 25omega(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
umm no romance? undecided or video of the girl twerking undecided
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
If you weigh 50 kg and you're really tall, you're already a nepa pole.

No offense.

2 Likes

Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Blackett:
If you weigh 50 kg and you're really tall, you're already a nepa pole.

No offense.

Modified. Thot I'd typed sixty
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by YoshiMaster: 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
Well it seems to be working for Miley, as she attempts to pull off the disappearing act. So I don't see why it wouldn't work for you grin

"Somewhere in Amerca, Miley Cyrus is still twerking"
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
misscastle:

Modified. Thot I'd typed sixty
Ok.
Re: Twerking For Weight Loss? by Cholls(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
my brothers and sisters this young woman is not telling us the truth.

Show us her picture.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Tagged an Hypocrite... / Can You Marry A Girl Or Guy You Flirted Dirtily With???? / Characteristics Of Nigerian Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.