Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,988 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:43 AM

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (294767 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (122) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by fxstory(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
iffydave:
Please has anyone deposited in binary with any Nigerian bank card? Tried depositing wit UBA Afri CARD. but wasn't successful, contacted them they referred me to agent.
if you have gtbank, you can try it. You can also try the agent they recommended
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by chidi01(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2015
@Mr. Ndidiamaka, thanks for the TBM serial

Please help me with the script, 1-3, since it can deliver with small account. i want to grow my account before using tbm again.
Will be very grateful.

My A/C is CR231584 chidiaguwa@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by skate(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2015
@ Ndidiamaka Pls i have send you a mail

my Email Address is skatecyberworld@gmail.com

Pls help me with your scripts to build my account

CR255017

VRTC653500

2 Digit Differ
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Reversal Automated
Strategy 3 Tick Picker Follow Signal Automated
Strategy 4 RiseFall 3lp strategy works with forex pairs

thanks
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejimogu89(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
check your mail...
Boss ND, pls help me with this key biko; TBM01Z4111120750X5, thanks! Pls, I also need ur scripts pls lemme try it out ejimoguemmanuel@gmail.com. CR307889 God bless u sir!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
@ Ndidim, the BMT is asking for username and password after downloading and installing
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejimogu89(m): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
check your mail...
Boss ND, pls help me with this key biko; TBM01Z4111120750X5, thanks! Pls, I also need ur scripts pls lemme try it out ejimoguemmanuel@gmail.com. CR307889 God bless u sir!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by gspace1960(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
pls boss,I will nid ur scripts to practiz so DAT I cn know d particular 1 to use.here ar my acctz cr173296 & vrtc1084038..I operate dem wit dif acct.....here is my email....gesemudje@gmail.com. God bless u wit more greenz
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ndidim I could not download the file link not working lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING ON @ BINARY.COM... THE MINI CHART THINGY THAT APPEARS WHEN U PLACE A RISE OR FALL TRADE HAS DISAPPEARED. HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS? OR IS IT JUST ME??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
PLS HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS.... NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY ANYMORE. TBM, T.P.... NOTHING.
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:
PLS HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS.... NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY ANYMORE. TBM, T.P.... NOTHING.
LMFAO
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:
SOMETHING FUNNY IS GOING ON @ BINARY.COM... THE MINI CHART THINGY THAT APPEARS WHEN U PLACE A RISE OR FALL TRADE HAS DISAPPEARED. HAS ANYONE NOTICED THIS? OR IS IT JUST ME??
This is really true Ooh.. I thought something was wrong with my mozilla ni. I could not see the ticks movement after a trade has been placed and that make all the trades to end up in LOSSES as a result of this THE SCRIPT navigated up to 10 matingale Level and hits the Stop loss.. Immediately I set the script up again and I was just the same. It is never possible to continue the losses like that. PLS house I will to hear a proffer measure to this.. Binary is just full of Wayo...!!
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
pocoapoco88:
LMFAO
BRO E NO FUNNY O... IFA TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOOSE EHN
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
testing! testing!! testing!!! Bro ndidim it will soon expire

1 Share

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
BINARY! BINARY!! BINARY!!! they have started
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:

when something like that happen, are u still trading?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Princegav: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
amolak:
when something like that happen, are u still trading?

TRADE WETIN.. I DEY MAD??
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amolak: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:

TRADE WETIN.. I DEY MAD??
what is the reason behind ur loss then?
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ajstar: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello sup boss , i have send you mails, but i did't get a reply,this is the content of one of the mail i sent #Ndidiamaka #BIGTHANKYOU for making others to succeed may the good God cont to bless you more and more.......... Pls here are the scripts that i love to have
binary account: CR294109
Strategy 4 RiseFall 3lp strategy works withFOREX pairs
here is my TMB trial version serial:TBM19Z43998695802X5
once again thank you........... pls send it to olasolomon@hotmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by pocoapoco88: 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:

dont give up; keep trading
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
Binary.com has adopted a means to stop scripts from running 24/7 they display a notification of their new interface and as a result the page and script loose interaction and so any level of matingale you are on will remain your loss. any help on this will be appreciated.. If anyone, perhaps Mr Ndidim to proffer means to reload the page before they pop up their Yeye notification... .......... and to the issue of not displaying tick movements download flash player to your vps and update your firefox.... MORE GREENS

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by smartearn(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Princegav:

i did not experience such things at my end here
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
na wa ooooo.binary and their manipulation...just confused
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by amyliajane(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ndidim, pls the bmt i downloaded is asking for username and password
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mmmh...
Seriously i dont know what u guyz are talking about.. The TBM i played since today still running in $74 profit, BMT hit TP of $15....
Havnt used the script today.. no tym for over here... if ur script shows NAN as price... imediately after a win just stop it and play again.
use conservative settings incase the script/robot has to get to high martingale level... The robots/Script are alternatives to your trading systems..
U r not in any way compelled to use them if u dont want to. i said here time without number that the script/robots r yours for life, dont be in a heist to go live... Many ignored the advice n went live without taking enough time to practice n get better settings that suit their account size. I have done my best... d ball is in your court.
Una Take kia...

#Ndidiamaka

2 Likes

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ajstar: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajstar:
Hello sup boss , i have send you mails, but i did't get a reply,this is the content of one of the mail i sent #Ndidiamaka #BIGTHANKYOU for making others to succeed may the good God cont to bless you more and more.......... Pls here are the scripts that i love to have
binary account: CR294109
johndyke:
Mmmh...
Seriously i dont know what u guyz are talking about.. The TBM i played since today still running in $74 profit, BMT hit TP of $15....
Havnt used the script today.. no tym for over here... if ur script shows NAN as price... imediately after a win just stop it and play again.
use conservative settings incase the script/robot has to get to high martingale level... The robots/Script are alternatives to your trading systems..
U r not in any way compelled to use them if u dont want to. i said here time without number that the script/robots r yours for life, dont be in a heist to go live... Many ignored the advice n went live without taking enough time to practice n get better settings that suit their account size. I have done my best... d ball is in your court.
Una Take kia...

#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
Mmmh...
Una Take kia...

#Ndidiamaka
It is really the best if I will say.. But one more thing sir.. The BMT file is much needed sir.. olamide468@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ajstar: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
Mmmh...
Una Take kia...
sup boss this is my binary account: CR294109
#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ajstar: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
johndyke:
Mmmh...
Una Take kia...
#Ndidiamaka

sup boss this is my binary account: CR294109
#Ndidiamaka
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by positiveM: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am addicted to this thread courtesy of Mr Ndidim .. Thank you so much for your efforts. May you increase in knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding... You are real PROFIT TUTORS

1 Like

Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by lekan208(m): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2015
@Ndidim,Thank you so much for the script this is even far better than the overated SBBOT I just installed it and used it to make back what i lost through TMB,I so much love the way it worked,though i monitor using live charts but the best so far.Please I will still need the one that can trade forex my cr 133538 my vr 294869 then the link for the bmt file download is not working kindly help with this as well .You script perform beyond expection.

God bless you

email lekan208@gmail.com
Re: Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) by ejimogu89(m): 2:27am On Oct 02, 2015
johndyke:
Mmmh...
Una Take kia...

#Ndidiamaka
Boss ND, pls help me with this
key biko; TBM01Z4111120750X5,
thanks! Pls, I also need ur scripts
pls lemme try it out
ejimoguemmanuel@gmail.com.
CR307889 God bless u sir!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (122)

Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.