Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician (2023 Views)

UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London Sends Condolence To Aishabuhari / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dear Ms and Mister Nairalanders
I personally, as a prospective politician is in need of do's and don't to look-up at in the ambition making's....
Please let make a reasonable points, as this is a serious guide to look to for a better / an improving nation..
God Bless,
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
The attention of Political Science students/graduates, Government students, Politics oriented and the Political Prof's on board needed.....
Thanks.
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
In politics no permanent friend, no permanent enemy but permanent intrest. In politics u need to carefully choose ur allies. In politics, the end always justify the means. In politics u don't display all ur cards. In short I recommend an american movie tittle "HOUSE OF CARDs" for u bro, watch it and get all d answers to ur question. Goodluck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
Barcanista,mogidi,dearpreye,firefire,agaba ur attenton is needed here!
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
In politics no permanent friend, no permanent enemy but permanent intrest. In politics u need to carefully choose ur allies. In politics, the end always justify the means. In politics u don't display all ur cards. In short I recommend an american movie tittle "HOUSE OF CARDs" for u bro, watch it and get all d answers to ur question. Goodluck!
interesting, any link to download the movie online, thanks..
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
bamgbalaot:
Dear Ms and Mister Nairalanders
I personally, as a prospective politician is in need of do's and don't to look-up at in the ambition making's....
Please let make a reasonable points, as this is a serious guide to look to for a better / an improving nation..
God Bless,
Thanks.

Follow GEJ's examples of selflessness and you'd be ok.
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
I bought the disc.
bamgbalaot:
interesting, any link to download the movie online, thanks..
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by topeluvu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Barcanista,mogidi,deapreye,firefire ur attenton is needed here!
I trust you
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
I bought the disc.
okay
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Trust me for what
topeluvu:
I trust you
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by topeluvu(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
Trust me for what
you will add something cool...
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
@ OP what you request to know isn't as easy as "ABC" but I will help you out..

1. Understand The system
2. Understand your constituency/state/region because politics is local.
3. Know people that matters around you and come up with strategies on how to draw them to your side.
4. Be popular and be nice to your people. At the same time be "rugged" because you need ruggedity at some point.
5. Bring smart people to formulate your policies and direct your campaign.
6. Be strategic.
7. Gain the trust of party faithfuls.
8. DON'T associate with stained personalities. If you find yourself with them, try to define yourself.
9. Be selfless...
10. Be proactive.... There are lots of them though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Follow GEJ's examples of selflessness and you'd be ok.
And Mogidi's example of "No Surrender"
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Thanks bro!
topeluvu:
you will add something cool...
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by topeluvu(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
Make I mix my coke + MC dowels wela,,,,,,,oya full eyes wan dey learn
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Mogidi: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
And Mogidi's example of "No Surrender"

Bros we no dey quit o
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just study the few successful Nigerian politicians; the rules aren't that straightforward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros we no dey quit o
Yes o.....

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Mogidi: 7:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
Yes o.....

"The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC"

Let it hit Nairaland when you're ready but make it soon. grin grin
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
No surrender!
Mogidi:

Bros we no dey quit o

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
No surrender!
Mogidi:

Bros we no dey quit o
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Mogidi: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
No surender!

Never!!!!

Surrendering is for cowards.
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yes ooo...
Mogidi:

Never!!!!

Surrendering is for cowards.

1 Like

Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Dewze(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Do have lots of disposable cash and a mastery of deceit.

Do not ever let the people see you for who you truly are.
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
I take it without coke though grin grin
topeluvu:
Make I mix my coke + MC dowels wela,,,,,,,oya full eyes wan dey learn
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
boss of bosses
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by topeluvu(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
temitemi1:
I don vex, mak I go swallow ham raw......na die today go b...eyes hot
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nah d koko be that ooooo
topeluvu:
I don vex, mak I go swallow ham raw......na die today go b...eyes hot
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by temitemi1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
My brother, I be small boy o grin
bamgbalaot:
boss of bosses
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
@ OP what you request to know isn't as easy as "ABC" but I will help you out..

1. Understand The system
2. Understand your constituency/state/region because politics is local.
3. Know people that matters around you and come up with strategies on how to draw them to your side.
4. Be popular and be nice to your people. At the same time be "rugged" because you need ruggedity at some point.
5. Bring smart people to formulate your policies and direct your campaign.
6. Be strategic.
7. Gain the trust of party faithfuls.
8. DON'T associate with stained personalities. If you find yourself with them, try to define yourself.
9. Be selfless...
10. Be proactive.... There are lots of them though
true talk, what about the strategies of building/rebuilding a dear nation....thanks
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Mogidi:

"The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC"

Let it hit Nairaland when you're ready but make it soon. grin grin
e don hit NL b4 though... That was when you were away. But I'm working on a similar article cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do's And Don't For A Prospective Politician by Mogidi: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
barcanista:
e don hit NL b4 though... That was when you were away. But I'm working on a similar article cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK....it was very well researched, kudos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Saraki / The North Now Happy With Power Shift To The Region / Noise Pollution Law In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.