Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 AM

Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum (5932 Views)

"Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones / Otedola's Daughter (Dj Cuppy) On Okada (Photo) / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by MuguliciousMUGU: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
They almost look like friends not mother and daughter. That's billionaire wife of oil magnate Femi Otedola, Nana and her daughter DJ Cuppy in Manhatta, New York America today April 23rd.
http://lindaikeji..in/2015/04/dj-cuppy-shares-beautiful-photo-with.html

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Acekidc4(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Very Lovely!!
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by love2nicee: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/boko-haram-rebrad-release-new-group.html

MuguliciousMUGU:
They almost look like friends not mother and daughter. That's billionaire wife of oil magnate Femi Otedola, Nana and her daughter DJ Cuppy in Manhatta, New York America today April 23rd.
http://lindaikeji..in/2015/04/dj-cuppy-shares-beautiful-photo-with.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
Nice.... smiley
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by badassProdigy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
fine gurl
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
badassProdigy:
fine gurl
like mother like daughter
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by pretydiva(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Y d mom come do face like dat ni undecided..she's biuriful..luvly pix

Forever young
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by T3Amo(f): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is his wife a Ghanaian? Just thinking because of her name
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by cescky(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
T3Amo:

i think she is....not even because of this post
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Chizzy20(f): 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
gud genes...
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Leojamesjames(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Beautiful dj cuppy and her mom
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Yustash001(m): 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
Money good no be small...see as the Mum fresh...
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by ejiro2130(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
T3Amo:

Nigerian ladies answer nana alot

Ghanaian ladies are not called nana, it's either nanayaa or something attached to the nana
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Sarimah(f): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
so cute smiley
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by V0lv0(f): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2015
ejiro2130:

Nigerian ladies answer nana alot

Ghanaian ladies are not called nana, it's either nanayaa or something attached to the nana
Please try and find out more before you say stuff you are not sure off. Ghanaian ladies can just be called Nana. There does not have to be something attached to it. I know many girls called Nana. This is the first time I am hearing that Nigerians answer Ghanaian names as well.
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by modskiller(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]na to remain single till I get money oo, my pikin must not suffer but enjoy like this one too[/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by benuejosh: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2015
The mun still looks young.
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Ariyke: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2015
The mum is so young
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2015
Sarimah:
so cute smiley
yeah, so cute like you too.
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2015
Ishilove is she not beautiful?
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by Sarimah(f): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

yeah, so cute like you too.
smiley
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by ejiro2130(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2015
V0lv0:
Please try and find out more before you say stuff you are not sure off. Ghanaian ladies can just be called Nana. There does not have to be something attached to it. I know many girls called Nana. This is the first time I am hearing that Nigerians answer Ghanaian names as well.

I don't think the name is Ghanaian, and yes am very sure there must be smtin attached to it, what is attached it will tell u if the person is male or female, I gave an example... . Nanayaw for male nanayaa is female
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by anasey(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
lovely picture background!
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by mogboyelade(f): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
Beautiful mother, fine daughter. Both looking froooooosh.
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by V0lv0(f): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
ejiro2130:

I don't think the name is Ghanaian, and yes am very sure there must be smtin attached to it, what is attached it will tell u if the person is male or female, I gave an example... . Nanayaw for male nanayaa is female
Well you cannot be more sure than me a Ghanaian, that it is not always the case. I am telling you first hand about my culture that you are incorrect. Be which tribes in Nigeria bear the Nana name for interest sake cos I asked some Nigerian friends and they told me Nana is not a Nigerian name.
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by ejiro2130(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
V0lv0:
Well you cannot be more sure than me a Ghanaian, that it is not always the case. I am telling you first hand about my culture that you are incorrect. Be which tribes in Nigeria bear the Nana name for interest sake cos I asked some Nigerian friends and they told me Nana is not a Nigerian name.

I am a nigerian and am 100% sure that Nigerians answer the name nana, there over 100 different dialects in Nigeria tell me did u ask friends from over 100 dialects??
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by V0lv0(f): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
ejiro2130:

I am a nigerian and am 100% sure that Nigerians answer the name nana, there over 100 different dialects in Nigeria tell me did u ask friends from over 100 dialects??

Oga no vex o. Lol I hear ya
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by ejiro2130(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
V0lv0:
Oga no vex o. Lol I hear ya

Sorry madam. .. am in Tarkwa, u r in Accra??
Re: Femi Otedola Daughter, DJ Cuppy Shares Beautiful Photo With Her Mum by V0lv0(f): 7:00am On Apr 26, 2015
ejiro2130:

Sorry madam. .. am in Tarkwa, u r in Accra??
No I am not

(1) (Reply)

See 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Might Be Just Living Fake Lifes Like Dammy Krane / Waje’s Daughter Turns Video Vixen… Plays Johnny Drille’s Lover (photos) / Nigerian Guys Miraculously Acquires The New Iphone11 Before Launch Date. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.