Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos (72773 Views)

Fayose's Son Tomiwa Purchases A Porsche (photo) / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots / Gov. Ayo Fayose's Son Tomiwa Shows Off Swag In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Samirana360(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Look at his bald head like Carribean calabash. If this silly thread makes frontpage I promise to trek from here (Port Hacourt) to Ekiti. angry

Friedplantain
Olodo
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by ailehwise(m): 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
LAX89:

And if you don't start trekking now, then you're a confirmed BASTARD!

Who are you man?

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Sorry to burst your bubble, thus guy called joju fayose an intelligent graduate from covenant university with a second class upper division in Political science and strategic studies. I went to the same school with him, and he was never flamboyant or spoilt. So if you know you are not as qualified as him shut up. And also he has a good job not in the government so don't through axes at the people you dont know most especially when you are not better than them. Shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by frank442: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Son of a barstard
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by xreal: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
son of a tout.
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by StunnazJay(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys be hating anyhow on an innocent niqqa, while they would have done worse things if they were in his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by vhw2014: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
ugly shoes. just saying...

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by aresa: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Like father like son... grin grin

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by kenex4ever(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
so, this overgrown bag of fertiliser still stays at home with Daddy?
Olodo, get up and get out and hustle with your generation before your baba gets impeached
jealousy breeds hatred!

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by NobleG1(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
He's enjoying his father's loot of public fund and you I*diots are praising him!
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by NZEGWUAGU(m): 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
Wrong caption. The correct expression is that he looks as a prince cos he is one!
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2015
I love the first pix.. It looks classy!
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by afrokid(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Look at his bald head like Carribean calabash. If this silly thread makes frontpage I promise to trek from here (Port Hacourt) to Ekiti. angry

Friedplantain

So when is your journey starting? grin grin grin
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by LAX89(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ailehwise:

Who are you man?

I am ZEUS!
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by kambili999(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
please be sure to take pictures to prove you did it
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by MzOnajin1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
I will follow u

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by ALISMILE(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
Olodo, get up and get out and hustle with your generation before your baba gets impeached
its cos of these kids dad can't stop stealin!

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by afrokid(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
unmask:
friedplantain.....by the time you finish this waka your name go be dodo ikire

Lolzzzz,where are you from? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Edemumoh14:
Sorry to burst your bubble, thus guy called joju fayose an intelligent graduate from covenant university with a second class upper division in Political science and strategic studies. I went to the same school with him, and he was never flamboyant or spoilt. So if you know you are not as qualified as him shut up. And also he has a good job not in the government so don't through axes at the people you dont know most especially when you are not better than them. Shikena

Thank you! It's really shocking how hateful, foolish and despicable some people can get.

It's obvious the decades of misrule and bad government have totally eroded the humaneness of a large chunk of our society. People now love to hate; criticise without reason, and get enmeshed in Pull Him Down syndrome.

Let the guy enjoy; he was there all through the turmoil the dad had gone through.

God punish haters.
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Machiny: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
where u dey now for the trekking.so press go meet you up
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by riczy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
wats cute n handome about dt guy,or na my phone?

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by donhils: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
Get over yourself dude, if you think everybody must hustle and become a suffer head like yourself, get a grip.
The guy doesn't need to struggle like you, it's called the life of Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Bonapart(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gboliwe:

Oga which one is Higher Assasin mbok?

Na wa ooo
grin grin grin
Hire... no vex
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Mufasa27(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
lol he is a rick kid bro, you need the hustling not him...
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by vicktaur(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:

see mumu o .. just how do u know he still stays wit his parents ??

hustle ??

u think say d guy broke like u ??
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by donhils: 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
Why the so much hatred? People will be praying for God's blessings and yet grief when others are blessed instead. I may not know what this guy is at the moment but I certainly know what he's not. I know he's not an overgrown bag of fertilizer, by the way bags of fertilizers don't grow.
One day I'm going to be a Senator, and maybe one day a Governor and I wouldn't want anybody to call my kids any sort of stupid name(s).

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by eagleeyez: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
imoleay0:

Do you think he needs to hustle?

For his own self respect as well as earning full respect of that. Thug,fayose?

Absoplutely bloody yes. Government money is not his birth right
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:
is he staying in ur father's house. Bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain

when are you starting the trek please?
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by Nicepoker(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Friedplantain
na ambulance go rescue ur body.

1 Like

Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
ZACHIE:

lol
Re: Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos by shammah1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Bad belle dey kill o
ZACHIE:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Saraki Deceived President Buhari To Become Senate President -SaharaReporters / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) / Worse than Corona Virus: Nigerians are Suffering, Dying!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.