Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,091 members, 7,933,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:49 AM

Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame (32958 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by kayspax(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured below are Faze of Plantashun Boiz and Nigerian singer and songwriter, Eniola Akinbo, professionally known by her stage name Niyola, years back when the "things were not equal". Now both have risen to be famous and wealthy

https://instagram.com/p/1z57vby3nF/

Sun dey sammer dem oo.. chai... owu na bad thing shocked grin
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by Ibelong2God: 2:20am On Apr 25, 2015
xpac01:

which state bro?.? And please what do you think it takes to bring him i.e. the honournarium?

I don't know bro, maybe you can send him a mail,

cheers
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Wasnt an ansa eida jus a song i decided to sing to compliment ya statement

omopastor16:
twasnt a question u sissy
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by abercrombie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
;Dfaze blike I must hustle till death....

Space bookinq.....#abercrombie
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
ludamix:
Pictured below are Faze of Plantashun Boiz and Nigerian singer and songwriter, Eniola Akinbo, professionally known by her stage name Niyola, years back when the "things were not equal". Now both have risen to be famous and wealthy

https://instagram.com/p/1z57vby3nF/

So they used to be friends?
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by mercyway: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
bamiyoolountoke:
How come they all know each other angry
I sent you private message
Re: Throwback: See Faze And Niyola Before Fame by bamiyoolountoke: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
mercyway:
I sent you private message
Ok,I'd check.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecovangel Buys A House In US (Photos) / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before / Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.