Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:43 PM

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Anti-igbo Comments On Xenophobia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr. Ariyo Responds To Anti-igbo Comments On Xenophobia (406 Views)

Shoprite Speaks Out Against Xenophobia / ARIYO EMMANUEL Who Know Him Should Tell Him To Refund My Money Pls / Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ariyo Responds To Anti-igbo Comments On Xenophobia by 360naija: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dr Abraham Ariyo, the Texas based Cardiologist who allegedly made anti-Igbo comments on his Facebook page has finally responded after millions of Nigerians attacked him for his xenophobic comments. Below is the full text of his reply.

Response By Dr Abraham Ariyo

My attention has been drawn to the news circulating in the social media attributed to me captioned “ U.S. based Nigerian Calls for the Killings of the Igbos”. This story is categorically FALSE. It was generated by computer fabricators, manipulated and bandaged to create havoc. Our investigations indicate that this horrible story was cooked, seasoned and delivered to get back at me for my sympathy for the Oba of Lagos during the recently concluded, highly contested Lagos State gubernatorial election.
- See more at: http://360naija.com/2015/04/23/dr-ariyo-responds-to-anti-igbo-comments/#sthash.mb9qPtMo.dpuf

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Does Amazon Ships To Nigeria? / Promo: Website 5K... Refer A Client Earn Money.. / Looking For Major Tire Importers And Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.