Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? (800 Views)

This Girl Curve Yansh Na Die, And She Is Shy Around Me. / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
If not I don't want to die...please help
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by sinaj(f): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
I guess u sleep typed diz shiit undecided

drop ya fone nd sleep bwoy!

tomoro iz nt public holide, u wil b goin to skul.
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2015
RomanZeus:
If not I don't want to die...please help

bro, you are addicted to animes sad

BTW, heard boruto (about naruto's son) manga 1st chapter has been released
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yeah bro
Are u into anime too?
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:
I guess u sleep typed diz shiit undecided

drop ya fone nd sleep bwoy!

tomoro iz nt public holide, u wil b goin to skul.
calm down sis
No need for violence
You're a lady
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
RomanZeus:
Yeah bro
Are u into anime too?
I have watched many but I try not to get addicted. once I finish fate stay night, bleach manga and boruto, I'm done with them
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I have watched many but I try not to get addicted. once I finish fate stay night, bleach manga and boruto, I'm done with them
bro have u seen Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal ?
Its awesome
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
RomanZeus:
bro have u seen Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal ?
Its awesome
no, but Ive heard a lot about it. fate zero and steins gate are some my best short animes
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
RomanZeus:
calm down sis
No need for violence
You're a lady

angry
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
sinaj:

angry
by the way sweery, do u like anime?
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
no, but Ive heard a lot about it. fate zero and steins gate are some my best short animes
lol you're missing
Re: When I Die And Go To Heaven, Will I Still Watch Anime ? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2015
RomanZeus:
lol you're missing
OK, but Im still not going back there

(1) (Reply)

Men Beware Of These Women / 7 Things Besides $ex That Will Give You The Same Feeling As An Orgasm / Cost Of Accommodation In Ur Respectively State/city

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.