Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Best Can I Breakfree From Smoking Addiction: Pls Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Best Can I Breakfree From Smoking Addiction: Pls Help! (714 Views)

Four Ways To Overcome Smoking Addiction Without Spending A Dime / DESPERATE: Man Wears Cage To Stop Himself From Smoking! / How Can He Stop His Girl From Smoking Weed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Best Can I Breakfree From Smoking Addiction: Pls Help! by firedem: 5:02am On Feb 02, 2009
I have been involved in smoking for Eight years. I smoke cigarette only while am drinking Alchohol but smoking weed has become a daily routine for six years. I have not had any health issue attached to smoking except that i now experience some stains on my teeth and my lip is getting darker. I have tried so hard to overcome this addiction but it seems my best is not enough. so i need tips and advice on how to go about helping myself
Re: How Best Can I Breakfree From Smoking Addiction: Pls Help! by jooritse(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2009
the first thing you should do is stop going drinking spot to drink on you own. this suggestion is only applicable if you dont smoke at home.
Re: How Best Can I Breakfree From Smoking Addiction: Pls Help! by skulachi(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2009
@poster

the desire to change this habit is the first step u need and that you have taken. there is nothing under the sun that has no solution except death.
When a man sets his heart to do something and but the determination into action he is bound to succeed even against all odds. follow my instruction and we will work together .i am here to help.

1. make it a mental part of your being and start seeing yourself as not smoking and drinking,  do it everyday in your mind eye. dream it live it.
2. since you have been smoking for almost everyday, try smoking once a week and a little drink too a week.the reason been that totally stopping the drink and smoking is suicidal, it has to be step by step(gradually). try doing this for a month and lets see how it goes.
3. Avoid going to all the drinking and smoking joints in town or party

my email is redemptionlight_revelation@yahoo.com  you can add me to your yahoo id list. if you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

INTERNATIONAL 6 MONTH SCHOLARSHIP / Please If You Do Not Support Animal Testing Do Not Click. / Have You Benefitted From Nhis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.